Vidya's learning A for Aptitude,, B for Boldness... C for Confidence

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you Uma for the Friday summary.

As the norm in a Quality Audit goes, we are taught if at all we do a mistake need to do without a mistake and if found wrong, correct the wrong with the right without revealing it is wrong... (sort of a brainteaser 😆but thats how corporate audits are)

Vidya is taking it Suo Moto!!! Yes she thought it was right but taught the wrong, but she quickly found from the question papers the right as it was written beside her wrong answers. 

She realised that Teachers are the lighthouse of the future generation. So she is trying to find solution from the troubles. Finding the right from what she did wrong.

She will start to rewrite the wrong...

She is prepared to go through that ordeal within 15 days as she cannot waste more time. 

And she has the self punishment already set.... if she fails ... she will disclose the truth to the DM.

Yes as we go through the oil winding of the Oxen A for Apple... B for Ball, C for Cat

I found Vidya coining her own for when she said she will make the wrong, right I saw in her A for Aptitude her ability to learn.

when she spoke she held her head high I saw B for Bold for she was not timid, she said she will teach the kids right as she raised her hands to slap the evil when she knew he was wrong so there she dumped the fear....

When she finally said I will find a way to study there goes C for Confidence for she does not want the dreams of the children and the respect she has earned to go down the drain for she will place her feet on the stepping stone which will not be smooth for sure with Nanku there but will be rough.

But ............ She will with the support of her Vikram Bhaiyya will set her flag flying high..

In all this I pray at the base of my heart that god showers his blessing so that she experience  L for Love and Live her Life as this flower has shrunk herself before being blossomed.... 

In particular I like the BG 

paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya chaduskrtam dharma-samsthapanarthaya sambhavami yuge yuge

For the protection of the good, the destruction of the wicked, and the establishment of righteousness,  the Lord within every human being is being born in every age.”

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail

As always a well read...👏🤗

A,B,Cs of her👏, true we have been seeing that for a while from last week.

And the last lines, let her experience 'L for love' and Live her life bcoz this flower has shrunk herself before being blossomed..so true, I am waiting to see her experiencing the warmth of love too.

And the BG you translated👏, yes true again.

well written as always😊

And the corporate quality audit 😁, I can understood it totally😁.. And yes maybe she is following that now... but ethical basis , truth is hidden..

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

As always a well read...👏🤗

A,B,Cs of her👏, true we have been seeing that for a while from last week.

And the last lines, let her experience 'L for love' and Live her life bcoz this flower has shrunk herself before being blossomed..so true, I am waiting to see her experiencing the warmth of love too.

And the BG you translated👏, yes true again.

well written as always😊

And the corporate quality audit 😁, I can understood it totally😁.. And yes maybe she is following that now... but ethical basis , truth is hidden..

Thanks Uma🙏🙏🙏