Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good Morning ZkM gang of girls ๐Ÿค—

Wishing a Cheerful Positive start for the Festive week.. lighten up & spread the optimistic joyous spirit all around ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Angrygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

hi Rounak good morning 

Mehanat mashakkat shuru ๐Ÿ˜

Hru 

Gud baut as of now in office doing mazdoori๐Ÿ˜‰

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Wishing a Cheerful Positive start for the Festive week.. lighten up & spread the optimistic joyous spirit all around ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

HI Nithya how are you are you doing... Have you done your diwali shopping... What's for lunch 

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Good morning my dear forum family.. Aarti di, Anu di, Haseena di, Jen di, Sneha di, Nitya di, Shamz di, Lima behen , Mish, Raunak, Kamali,Nihaa..and everyone๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

It's again monday..but don't worry๐Ÿ˜ƒ

โ€œSo. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends โ€“ but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more positive partnership.โ€

Julio-Alexi Genao

Wishing everyone great start of the week

HI Shinu how are you doing dear... How's diwali preparation going on? Just finished lunch and checking something for office... 

Haseena2020 thumbnail

hi Haseena ๐Ÿค—

Hru n how is your kids 

Have a pleasant day ahead 

HI Anu how are you. Elder one is having the core subject exam this week. Busy with her and younger one is free for now... By Friday all done and can relax.... U too have a good day ahead 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

HI Nithya how are you are you doing... Have you done your diwali shopping... What's for lunch 

Hi Haseena ๐Ÿค— I am doing good, what about you?  How is the examination fever.. not for kids, but their mom ๐Ÿ˜†

Diwali preparations are in full swing, there is still a lot to look into.. the traditional invites are out.. landscaping, menu, decor etc still half way barely time to cheat peep, properly, the demands & constraints ๐Ÿคข..for a habitual offender that's an unbearable punishment ๐Ÿคฃ

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi Nitya ๐Ÿค—Hru 

How is preparations going on 

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

HI Shinu how are you doing dear... How's diwali preparation going on? Just finished lunch and checking something for office... 

Good afternoon di. Am good.

Haven't started with preparations yet. Especially the cleaning jobs. Now, I need to find something to clean my vacuum cleaner๐Ÿคฃ. It had been waiting since Dussehra for its turn.๐Ÿ˜†. 

How about you Di? Hope you would be having holidays for Diwali celebrations.๐Ÿ˜Š

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Hi Haseena ๐Ÿค— I am doing good, what about you?  How is the examination fever.. not for kids, but their mom ๐Ÿ˜†

Diwali preparations are in full swing, there is still a lot to look into.. the traditional invites are out.. landscaping, menu, decor etc still half way barely time to cheat peep, properly, the demands & constraints ๐Ÿคข..for a habitual offender that's an unbearable punishment ๐Ÿคฃ

HI Nithya u r right... The mom is having anxiety and the exam person is not bothered at all. The dad is asking what u want for snack what u feel like to eat etc. Believe me this man didn't even ask me all these while I was pregnant. Another two days exam over and school off for Diwali break.... I can't wait to go for movies and open houses by our Indian friends. I also went to bazaar to get some muruku and other diwali snacks. Enjoy the festival preps. 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

hi Nitya ๐Ÿค—Hru 

How is preparations going on 

Hello Sweety Tweety ๐Ÿค— its a fun hectic phase which I'll miss once it gets over,but right now a bit rough & still not completely ready ๐Ÿคฃ

What about you..done with your shopping ๐Ÿ˜ณ