Caller Was Brought To Help Rashmi-Paras's Plan

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Those who think the caller was brought to insult paras, they are wrong. Remember, the secret plan of Paras & Rashmi was to make Shukla react? As Rashmi said "Front Foot pe akey baat kare" ? Paras said "I know how to do it" ... etc etc....  just before the caller, Salman joked about their plan to Give them a hint. 😜

So BB helped them by exposing this discussion through the caller to make Shukla come on front foot, react & lose control as they were expecting. smiley36

Now Shukla is probably in panic mode as to how much Paras has said, he doesn't know. So let's see what he does! Is he going to chicken 🐓 out bcoz that might bring more dirt in fore front? Or will he confront Rashmi-Paras? Let's see. 🤪

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤣. Shukla isse jyaada kyaa front foot pe khelega. Backfoot khelte khelte hi itnaa popular ho gaya hain

But theek hai sabka apna apna interpretation hai. Whatever suits your boat

Edited by intruderfast - 4 years ago
Mariam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Siddarth Shukla is playing the game from front foot from day 1. Its Rashmi and Paras who is playing the game from back foot and using Shuklas name is every conversation of theirs behind his back.
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shukla is the one who always talk by himself not like those who talk behind back..

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well caller of d week ka kaam hi hota hai to further Big Boss Creative's agenda so wat u r saying totally makes sense...add to dat Salman letting it go too proves ki unhe gade murde ukhaadne hai n want both Rashmi n Shuklaji to wash deir dirty laundry in public otherwise dono ko same season mein kyu bulaate 😈

Edited by TheBigTamasha - 4 years ago
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam26

Siddarth Shukla is playing the game from front foot from day 1. Its Rashmi and Paras who is playing the game from back foot and using Shuklas name is every conversation of theirs behind his back.

Exactly!!!! 

From the day one she's behind him ... going on talking abt him there should b a full stop ... I want Salman to give her a piece of advice .... 

She should no that how it looks for the audience ...

I'm surprised how come she's not talking about her ex husband...

intruderfast thumbnail

Rashmi paras ke so called flop plan ke chithde udd agye hain upar se Salman also said that Rone waali baat.  🤪Jisse sympathy mile🤪

Shukla now knows what they are planning, so he will strategize accordingly.  He will not jump and shout on them which obv they want. 

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Rashmi paras ke so called flop plan ke chithde udd agye hain upar se Salman also said that Rone waali baat.  🤪Jisse sympathy mile🤪

Shukla now knows what they are planning, so he will strategize accordingly.  He will not jump and shout on them which obv they want. 

@Bold

LMAO! Dil behlane ko khayal acha hai Ghalib😆

As if he has any control over it.

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

@Bold

Sahi pakde hai 😆

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

@Bold

He can if he knows that they want him to do that . If he didnt knew about, the yes he might have lost control 

If I know already that other party is deliberately trying to provoke me, why wld I play as per their wish. 

Its nothing to do with anger . Its having common sense and being smart. Shukla has brains , even his haters cannot deny that. The way he defended himself yesterday . He presented his case with witnesses and facts. It's another matter if he is wrong or right 

Now paras rashmi ko apna game badalna padega

Edited by intruderfast - 4 years ago