An Episodic Review of 30th Episode of Vidya (18th October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 30th episode(18th October) of Vidya. 

• The Episode starts with Vivek telling that ,kids are the future of a nation and I wont allow anyone to spoil it. Vidya tells him, it wont happen bcoz the fault is ours ,we havent put much hardwork to make the kids shine, give another chance, will put cent hardwork and succeed. Vivek asks her what does she mean...vidya tells, give us another 15 days,we will teach putting all our efforts to fulfill your expectation and you can test the kids with exams after 15 days.

I loved the determination she had and the confidence building up in her. Thanks to vivek. so she is up ready for challenge, how She is going to acheive it, will she and her kids able to pass it , have to  be seen. But still she not choosing to reveal truth will have its own cons later.

• Vivek was like, yes I wanted to hear this from you all and asks will you all support me in this, teachers say yes, he asks how much will be the pass percentage next time, tripati says atleast 50% , other says 70, other says 60, he asks vidya, she tells all her kids will pass. Vivek says that mean 100 percent, good  and tells after that also kids dont pass, I will take strict actions.

Confidence of giving cent percent result..👍😊..I am excited for the journey towards it. Again he made it clear , strict actions will be taken against inefficient ones..no leniency. 

•Vidya's MIL is praying that vidya shouldnt tell the truth, Avtaar is there, Dharma scolds and taunts  her, vidya arrives. All goes to her..Dharma asks what happened at school.

again its of humour content and the actors are playing it good with their body language and slang.

•Nanku and jagat with their men arrives at school. Vivek comes out. Jagat threatens vivek and tells only his catering contract will run here and will see who stops it...one of their men went to open the room door, vivek stops him ...And asks Nanku, Have you forgotten vidya's slap that you came to get beaten up again.Nanku says he has come to correct all, and threatens vivek.

Even I was like did he came to get beaten up again😁 and his physical threatening doesnt have any effect on vivek.

•Here, Vidya tells them that she thought she was teaching the kids right but she was wrong. And asks avtaar why he didnt tell it..he says he doesnt want her to be scared knowing that and stop going to school. Vidya asks her inlaws people , that you too know this yet kept hidden from me. Avtaar asks how did she knew about this, she tells kids had exam today and the papers were shown to her by vivek, kids had written what she taught and all that were wrong. 

I went there to tell a truth but I faced with   other truth there. she narrates about how kids and parent spoke high of her.  she then tells avtaar, I haven't told  vivek the truth, that day I told you I never have a reason to hide truth but now have a big reason to do so. I will learn right and teach kids right too.

I just had two options, one to tell the truth to vivek or to make the wrong I made, to be right.

I was like, She finally told them she is ought to learn and teach, hope they support her.

•Nanku says  I am devgarh's Govt and jagat tells those govt letters dont hold value and tears it. Vivek taunts Nanku that, howmuch ever one try, the tail of dog which is bent cant be made straight. Jagat comes to hit him, vivek slaps him hard. Vivek asks goons have you forgotten what you got last time. And then he starts beating the goons. Nanku loos at it. He goes near vivek and points the gun at him.

Police arrives and vivek take the gun from nanku with his handkerchief, gives it to SP and asks him to arrest Nanku for the charges of attacking DM. And vivek tells to Nanku that he will open all the his old cases, including Guptaji and sharma missing ones.  Nanku recalls  killing  them. vivek tells Nanku that, you are no longer head of Devgarh and you too will know that law exists and there is only one govt for entire nation. Nanku is arrested and taken by SP.

As I thought, he again beat them into pulp with super swag😎 and hopefully Nanku would hv learnt physical threatening is useless on vivek and vivek is stronger than he thought. Nanku was arrested, so now surely he is going to hit them in a diff strong way.

Avtaar asks Vidya how is she going to teach kids, she says she will find a way to learn and then teach them, her MIl and bablu was like, what if she cant..

• Vidya tells she has only 2 paths, one to tell truth to vivek or to teach kids. Avtaar tells, seeing your determination to do it,I am not going to stop you, just one thing big careful and remember I am with you. Vidya thanks him...Bablu tells , now whas this...you are creating another new problem..She tells I am not creating new one, I am finding a solution from the problem itself, she recalls vivek words and tells it. she tells if she cant teach within that 15days span, she swear in durga ma that she will tell the truth to vivek.

Avtaar is always ❤ as a bro. Again he is glad about her determination, being practical asked her to be careful, being loving, said he will always stand by her. And as always vivek words having the right effect on her that she is trying to correct her wrong by doing right thing, if didnt succeed , decided to reveal  truth.

•Nanku and Jagat at police station.Jagat tells him, water has flown over the head, yet you arent doing anything..he tells his men to kill them all. Nanku is angry but he tells the men not to do anything like that. SP comes and tells, dont worry, he has made changes in the FIR that, the charges are very less and that he will get bail soon.

• Here Vivek receives call from his higher official. After ending call, vivek tells his PA that ,still SP is with Nanku, he has changed the FIR.  PA was little worried about what Nanku as a person is. Vivek tells, if PA wants, he can transfer PA to diff one bcoz staying with him, one shouldnt be afraid, one should be ready to die too for duty. Now be ready for the actions, bcoz neither him nor Nanku will sit quiet. 

Yes both wont keep quiet and thats exciting to watch.

•Nanku is still in thoughts and anger.Jagat asks Nanku to kill them. Nanku tells ,anger only spoils the ability to think and ego can spoil a person. so I wont plan anything on anger.I didn’t forget either the slap or being in this police station. And  I won’t let them forget this easily too, I won’t  even let them live or die and the bad time for Vidya and Vivek’s  starts now. The epi ends on three of them, vivek, nanku, vidya shown in  frames.

I am sure, now he is aware of what vivek is and he has decided to hit them on personal level harder.. how he is going to attack them, how they are going to tackle it, have to wait and watch.

Precap:

Vidya hears an ads of a govt teaching English course. She joins there. vivek tells he will come to inspect classes too to that people conducting course. He arrives there where vidya is.

P.S. I will soon post the caps in this thread

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Greenery thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Episodes were good whole week. Vivek's words are motivational. I liked the way he slapped that jija ka lattu(🤣). Would like to watch similar scene with nanku.😈

And after that slapping and kicking the goons, his smirk was uff! Namish is slaying as DM!

Nanku Singh was looking very scary in the end of episode.

Precap is interesting. Vidya will go to Adult Education Campaign to learn English. I'm liking the slow process of Vidya's transformation from being an uneducated to an educated woman.

But only one thing is bugging me, is their lie.

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This show is very inspirational. Both Meera and Namish is doing excellent job. I am watching only this show and enjoying. See now what next. SP is also corrupted.

We need more this type of shows. Rather Ekta Kapoor crap which revolve in --- two men - one girl or two girl - one men _ multiple marriage and silly kiddish romance - lead pair chemistry. I mean bakawash dekhao -bebokuf banao- or Paisa luto. 

I wish a very good success of show and all the best Meera and Namish. ❤️ 

LuvSSever thumbnail

Friday epi caps :)

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago