Yay ! humse ho paya... Anniversary Special VM

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

So finally after 2 months of work I completed it ! 😛

Mereko yakeen nahi ho raha that ye finally complete ho gaya.... wakai ! 

I have never worked on anything for so long...

This is my sabse mehnaat wala VM so far 

Kher aap log please dekho taki hume prasanyata ka abhaas ho... 😳

Feel free to criticize 😳

All anda--tamatar are most welcome 🤗

But agaar Juta maarni hai toh kambhakt IWMbuzz ko maaro 

Ussi ne mera mood off kiya tha & stopped me from completing this 1 month back 😡 warna plan ke mutabik I wanted to upload it on 1 year anniversary of our show 😔

Kher koi nahi, due to delay I could do some improvisation 😳

Ek aur baat... Shena ji ne iss gane ko mere dimaag mein thusa tha..

so, Shena ji agar app yaha aayi & ye dek rahi toh... ye humse complete toh ho paya... 

But I don't know ki to what level I got it to as jaisa ki aap ne kaha tha, many made Akshan VM on this 

& I never make VMs on songs on which others have already made as automatically a unwanted pressure lands on.... This was the very 1st of mine such...  

Kher bohot ho gayi bak bak ab ye raha... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hklyfrm7cqY

With this, 

Wishing my pyaare Akshan a Very Happy 1st Anniversary 🥳❤️😳

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , Choti Lomri ki shaadi daddu se ho & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal ! 

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally youtube se jung jeet liye...

Note :- Sabse darkhast hai...Please watch on highest quality available as the video has some quality issue due to original clips being blurry & I suggest let the video play once without seeing & hearing anything & then watch on "replay" once it has played completely. I want everyone to watch without any buffer as buffering spoils the feel of even the best videos. 

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well done Captain! ❤️

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's beautiful👏👏

The song and scenes selection were amazing👍🏼

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Its very berry beautiful and enchanting Captain🤗🤗🤗

Aapki hardwork, time and patience’s paid off👏🤗🤗🤗

Love the scenes and your song selection ❤️

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very nice video 👏👌.Rewinded all sweet memories of Akshan through this video.😍

Edited by rockingcouple12 - 4 years ago
Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wah Captain👏👏.. VM is too good😍😍

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yaaaayyyyyy Genieeeesmiley40smiley41smiley40smiley41AAPSE HO PAAYAAAAsmiley31smiley32

Before I start commenting abt VM, Lemme tell u I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND UR HAAL E DIL abt IWMBUZZ ruining ur mood and motivationsmiley14I still rem how iss nalayak posted that wahiyaat leap article just 5 days before our Pyaara show's Happy B'daysmiley38And I was at middle of my one year spl threadsmiley192 din tak I felt completely blank what to do, haath hi nahi chal rahe the meresmiley13Even thought to abandon my spl one year post which was at that time on half way but then I thought abt Akshan, Nishika and Our Guddan Parivaar, it was tough to remain sane under so much halla bols in every SM regarding the same but I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THAT THREAD WHICH IS MY SABSE BADA THREAD IN MY FORUM JOURNEYsmiley40smiley41Jab bhi uss thread ko padthi hu I feel so much motivated that I could complete that even under so much hallabolsMain khud ki boasting na kar rahi but just wanted to tell u Genie THAT  I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND UR DARD BCZ I WENT THROUGH THE SAMEsmiley31& I M SO PROUD OF YOU FOR COMPLETING THIS ADHURA WORK ON THE SPL DAY OF AKSHAN's FIRST ANNIVERSARY ITSELFsmiley40smiley32I COMPLETELY ADORE UR MEHANAT LENE WALI DIL YAARAsmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32

Now coming to Aapki Pyaari si Akshan VM, This was me watching the VM whole timesmiley42smiley42Kya feelswaaa thi yaar❤️🤗, already watched it 4 timessmiley17smiley42

Thank u Shena for suggesting this songsmiley31and trust me Genie though these two songs are two of my fav songs par Maine yeh combined version aaj suna hai aapke VM pesmiley20Isse pehle original versions hi suna tha as do alag alag songs isliye I could feel complete feels jo naya thasmiley41I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE SCENE SELECTIONSsmiley27Bravo Geniesmiley40smiley32

I loved how u started the VM with Akshan pool scene, one of the best moments of themsmiley43smiley42And mere muh se "Hayee" nikal gaye when I watched THE REVERSE AKSHAN HUGsmiley43smiley43Great Job dearsmiley10smiley32 I love that extra feelswaa added with reversing and u know thatsmiley40smiley40And I loved how u added Guddan walking in V day rem their gift moment and confession wale walking moment with an excitement at "Dil kehta hai chal unse mil" that completely gave me a feeling how she feels butterflies in her dil jab bhi she try to walk towards him q ki pehle walk pe she was unknown to her feelings abt her Jindal Saab and duje pe she was so excited to know how her Jindal Saab feels abt her and their relationsmiley43smiley27Perfectosmiley10smiley32

Another wonderful moment is the "Tadpayenge" moments u added⭐️ Akshan ke woh moments where Guddan feels ajeeb feelswaaa being so close to Her Jindal Saab including their spl nightsmiley27smiley43Perfecto againsmiley10smiley32

"Woh mil gaya jiski humein kabse talaash thi" was another thoughtful moment where u added Akshan ke raddi kaand wala hug to Confession wala hugsmiley10smiley32Lyrics were blending so beautifully at these two momentssmiley10smiley32Pehle wala hug where she found her ray of solace in him which she craved for all these years and second wala hug pe Both found their jeene ki wajah in e/o for whom which their hearts craved till datesmiley42Hayeeee❤️smiley31

In all the above mentioned three spl moments,U beautifully showed the Progressive Parallel of Akshan's moments be it the walking moments of Guddan from feeling ajeeb feelswaa to feeling excited abt his confessions, be it Her haal e dil at being so close to Her Jindal Saab & That hug parallel where she initiated the hug to both initiating the hugsmiley27smiley42Loved how the VM ended with Akshan's Dil le lo Hug & with hashtag "Akshan Forever"smiley27smiley42

THE BEST THOUGHTFUL VM OF UR'S TILL DATE GENIEsmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32DIL, JAAN & JIGAR LE LOsmiley27smiley27smiley31smiley31Itne lambe wait ka bahut hi zyaada meeta phal mila hai aaj Humeinsmiley19smiley14I m so happy and content watching this VM Geniesmiley27smiley31I could literally feel the happiness watching this VMsmiley41smiley14Was smiling throughout watching ur creativitysmiley40smiley41Thank u So much Yaara for this spl Tohfasmiley27smiley42Keep gifting us with more amazing workssmiley31smiley31

Finally Once again A VERY HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY AKSHANsmiley40smiley27

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice all my fav scenes...👍🏼

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aaj tk ka best vm mre pass sabd nhi hai iski tarif ke liye😒bs itna kahungi i loved it very very very much bahut bahut miss kiya apke vm ko aise hi banate rahiyega😛happy 1 year anniversary of akshan🥳

Aur main ye song pehli baar sun rhi hu😛 

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago