aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello, Everyone!

What happened to all of you regular members who make posts? Where is @minti, @alujna, @teenrose, @tanvismile, @jhalak7, @surabhi and @screen22?

Where is everybody? What do you think of the plot these days? Come back, I miss all of you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi! I miss reading all of ur posts. I check regularly. I think the show became dead and stale. I wish leap happens. Sikander's constant crying destroyed the show. He openly bashed God for his own incompetence! I got angry.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello I had stop watching show.  Because I could not buy that logic just by playing a play  amyra turn into nice girl  . Really how can girl changed at once by just playing a, play.  This change should be slowly slowly   I have lost interest in show

And that chaul track is so unwanted

aimf thumbnail

Nice to hear from some of you. I agree that the plot is challenging at times.

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hey girls missed u all.. kulfi has gone out of my league since time has changed to 6.30

Moreover the storyline has gone haywire. its making no sense to me at all and i cant even wonder where its heading...

join me on Big boss forum though !!

aimf thumbnail

Hey there! Nice to encounter you. Yes, the forum has been totally abandoned, it seems like. Take care and best wishes.