Arti - Shukla - Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai/Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Can someone tell me ? what is brewing between these two because i seriously feel sick when these two behave like old soulmates and Arti everytime dancing on his tune!Like unchi wali heel pehnke dance basanti!She always takes his side even on things where he is wrong😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I want to know too..Are they dating secretly? Talks from Devo and Paras seems so and also from Arti's behavior. Arti even asked Devo to talk to Sana because she felt Sana has started liking Shukla. No topic was made on this incident?

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was so filmy when she got hurt automatically shes crying Sid Sid mujhe neeche laga hahahah sorry Arti that acting was too fake even Sid didnt take u seriously. This is why u and bro can never be actors but jokers instead

bristimonalisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

It was so filmy when she got hurt automatically shes crying Sid Sid mujhe neeche laga hahahah sorry Arti that acting was too fake even Sid didnt take u seriously. This is why u and bro can never be actors but jokers instead

That scene was too too funny🤣

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shukla ne kahaa hai. - Aarti is a friend.  Not a gr8 friend🥺🤣.

That burns.  Itnaa brutally honest bhi nahi hona chahiye shukla

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

I want to know too..Are they dating secretly? Talks from Devo and Paras seems so and also from Arti's behavior. Arti even asked Devo to talk to Sana because she felt Sana has started liking Shukla. No topic was made on this incident?

but Sid like Sana..he flirted with her in cut scenes.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They keep saying they are friends but I think it’s more than a friend. Aarti is desperate and is the typical psycho doormat. Wish she was nominated this week, she would’ve been leaving because shukla’s fans can’t save two people at once lol I like Sid but hate this negative energy aarti 

hasini009 thumbnail

kabir singh

kyunki aarti bhi kabhi preeti thi😆

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

Oh, I missed that. Is that why Aarti nominated Sana for the jail? 

But, Sid n Sana ended up locked in together. ðŸ˜† 

She kept hanging around in front of the jail. Was she expecting some hanky panky? ðŸ˜†

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aarti keeps hovering around Shukla like a fly around sweets.. and he gives two hoots about her. Today  when Paras's chair hit her during task.. she kept screaming for Shukla ji's attention and he dismissed the issue off in 2 seconds... ðŸ˜†