Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shot 2

"BEFORE THE GOODBYES!"

After leaving the BB , Prerna was in the cab ...

Ye sab kyu hua mere sath, Anurag ne to mujh par kabi trust hi nahi kiya tha... Aur jisne kiya tha wo...

Why her any thought just came to him at the end..., kya mai sach mai Mr. Bajaj ko humare beech le ayi thi...

Mne Room shift nahi kiya ,because mai wha comfortable thi...., ya isliye ki wha meri aur unki memories thi..., sab kuch wese hi rehne diya jesa unhe pasand tha..,kyuki wese hi to sab ek dum perfect tha to change kya karti...,ya mujhe bhi ab unke tareeke ki adat ho gyi hai..., mera tuta hua Mangalsutra...kyu kabhi use chakr bhi dur nahi kar payi....

Nahi...nahi..., mai ye sab kya soch rahi hu.., mene sirf Anurag se pyar kiya tha...,lekin Mr. Bajaj bhi meri life ka ek part the...ya ab bhi hai...

Kya ho gya hai mujhe...,kyu Anurag se dur jane se jyada Mr.Bajaj ke pass na jane ki jyada takleef ho rahi hai...

Kash! Us Raat aap wo sab na khete..., wo sab nahi hota hamarebeech, mujhe na pta chla hota ki aap mujhse kitna pyar karte hai, ki apke liye ab mere bina rehna kitna muskil hoga, ki agar hum kabi aur mile hote to...humari life kitni alg hoti.. Aur mai kitni khus...

Flashback:

Prerna was on terrace lost in her thoughts when he finds her..

“ kya hua aap abhi tak soyi nahi, kal apki shhadi hai aur aap…”

“Kya hum dobara milenge Mr. Bajaj..” she asked him

He was surprised with her question, but calmly he said.. ”nahi,Prerna mai apse dubara nahi milunga..”

This statement gives her uneasy feeling, she want to live with Anurag, but don’t want him to leave either….not like this…

“lekin kyu, apne to kha tha aap mere friend…, but kya mai Kuki se contact mai reh sakti hu…?” she asked with little hope…

“Aap reh sakti hai , Prerna, but on one condition..”

“kyaa..”

“Aap kabhi Kuki ke through mujh tak pahuchne ki kosis nahi karengi…”

She looked stunned,… how this man could read her mind…

“ Aap esa kyu chate hai Mr. Bajaj, hum friends ki tarha bhi to reh sakte hai…, we share so much in this short time period.., ab kese mai sab ek dum se bhul jyu..”

Tears start rolling through her eyes, and she noticed him looking away from her….

“I told you, before Prerna please stop crying your tears hurt me..”

She immediately wiped them…

He asked her to sit on the swing….

“Prerna, agar aap mere jane ke baad bhi mujhse contact mai rhengi to Mr. Basu ko accha nahi lgega..”he try to explain her..

“Anurag ko  koii problem nahi hogi, he trust me … we love..”

He cuts her…

“No, husband can tolerate other man in his wife’s life, and Mr. Basu is not different…., aur aap ye galti frse kyu karna chati hai, jab aap mere sath thi tab bhi aap apne past mai jee rahi thi, ab aap Mr. Basu ke sath hai to kyu apne past ko sath lekar age jana chati hai…”

She was speechless.. because she herself was confused , why his sudden departure is affecting her…?

He was staring at sky and she was looking at him,…

“Prerna , he called her slowly..” and her feet take her to him…

He turns towards her and take her hands in his for the last time…

She was looking straight into his eyes….

“Aaj mai aapse kuch khna chata hu, aap use sunegi bhi aur follow bhi karengi..”

She nodded…

“ you are the only woman after my mother, I admire most in my life, because aap bhut courageous ho , selfless ho , apno ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho, loyal ho…, but you do not value yourself Prerna, learn to value yourself, learn to respect yourself, otherwise people will always treat you ,like they use to do.., pyar apni jagha hai Prerna , aur self respect apni jagha…ab aap apne aur apni family ke liye stand lena sikhiye, because you are not less than anybody here..”

His words always leave a deep effect on her, but this time she lost in his words and promised herself to follow his each and every word ..

How much he cares for her, for her family..he respects them and her…

And she don’t know what comes on her mind she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly for the first time…

He was taken back with her sudden move but slowly he too responds ,…..

“Apne , kha tha ki kash aap mujhe kisi aur ke milne se phele mile hote,.. agar esa hota to humari khani kuch aur hoti Mr. bajaj… aur bhut khubsoorat hoti..”

He chuckled….”Agr esa hota to…, but mai ab reality mai hi jeeta hu ,aur esa hai nahi…, koii khani nahi hai humari, humari khani …”

But before he can complete his sentence , she put her hand on his lips to stop….

His words were pricking her heart….

Both were lost in each other eyes, and she saw him gazing towards her, they are inches apart from each other… she saw love and pain in his eyes… “He loves her !, this is the reason , he wants her to be happy because he loves her..”

This realization brings a ocean of unknown emotions inside her… and she closed the distance between them and replaced her lips with her hand…. He was holding her from waist and she  was clutching his shirt in her hands..

He too responds to her kiss…., and when reality strikes her…she opens her eyes and pushed him lightly and run from there… leaving him behind , confused and guilty….

Next day Bajajs left the house in the early morning, and she meet everyone except him… but watched him from her room while he drive away…

Flashback Ends:

And from that moment she felt empty, as something is missing  from her life… but he was never the part of her life, she always loves Anurag ,and she was happy with him until she told him about her Pregnancy..

She can sense the changes in him after the news comes out,but he never asked her anything.. but today.. he crossed his all limits…

How could he do this to her.., how..?

Is she was at fault,..?

And what she did..?

Whenever she talk with Kuki, she never asked to talk to him,but yes she always asked about him…, she never meet him again , but he sometimes smiles at her in her dreams…, she doesn’t want to return to him , but she missed him and her daughter… she kept Anurag at a distance because,whenever he tries to come near her, her mind filled with the flashes of kiss he shared with her ex- husband.. and she always step back from him…

“Prerna , you don’t need anyone to live your life , but life becomes beautiful with a right life partner..”

His words again and again make her realize her worth, and today she finally decided to live her life by herself  and for herself and her child, but she hope and pray to meet him somewhere again.. to start their story again… because they are meant to be together…

But Before this, she will become the woman he deserves…because he deserves a perfect life partner and she is yet to be perfect for him…

"You are my destiny , Mr. Bajaj , and i will find my way to reach my destiny.."

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Awww 😘 this is so beautiful. 

Kitni awesome hai yaar tu 

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wow

Beautifully written avani. 

As they say, people don't realize the importance of a person unless they lose him

Same case with prerna too. 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Uffff Avni

You are too good 

Dil Jeet Liya aaj tune 

Such a beautiful beautiful beautiful OS

Amazing 

I just hope really really hope that we also get something like ok not kiss but the last confrontation is much needed

Write more 

Your os make us greedy

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So beautifully written! ❤️ very excited for their reunion. Update soon.🤗

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I can just say continue continue continue

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing ❤️ 

Finally she decided to work on herself to make her Worthy of him!

Update soon!

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice update can't wait to read more

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow. This is awesome Avni❤️

She started giving explanations to self that why she didn't changed the room or it's decor, why it's still the same as it is how Bajaj left it😆. 

Damn, the Flashback. He is very clear on what he wants when he leaves her. He doesn't want to meet her or to have any contact with her for her good. He doesn't want any more trouble in her married life with Anurag, so he wants her to maintain distance with him even if she is in contact with Kukki. His advice👏, thankfully she listened and understood this time. 

OMG that hug and finally that kiss, feels♥️♥️♥️. She avoided him then. But she couldn't forget their moment, so much that she couldn't let Anurag near her. The ending is absolutely brilliant. 

I loved this update😍. Please continue soon.

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very nice part aavni....👏

preRish millan Kara do 

She will search him now...