Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Catty24

Uffff raghbir expressions when they throwout prag from office his eyes his pain he control his tears really he is king of expressions when he hurt prag he punush himself more ufff this is true love 

Bt what next if cvs ruin story with health issue ye show sad hojayega how cn we see him in pain yaar I hope pragati safe him I cnt see praghbir in pain rm die no no I hope if makmakers plan this they should change bt I never trust good from ekta she always separate couple in shows I wnt to see thm happy wnt our rimantic happy couple bck bt with this desease hiw cn our praghbir live happy this is show makers cn do anything even I wnt unrealistic story I cnt see rm die I always avoid sad serials or movies niw its nt easy to seemy fav couple in pain ahhh 

see the positive side 

if the ekta brings same old thing by jealousy and some office politics and ghar ki panchayat 

this is a better one because ekta bringing a realistic thing like damage due to excess drinking and pragati giving her half part of the liver to raghbir to totally makes a good sense 

after that their will be a high cchances of raghbir listening to pragati and patch up thing toh hoga 

na 

offcourse we need to bear the pain for sometime  

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

well since pragati is giving one part of her liver to raghbir but will it affect her pregnancy in future?🤔

Blossom_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

well since pragati is giving one part of her liver to raghbir but will it affect her pregnancy in future?🤔

no think  because liver donating is normal in medical cases if the suffering person is of same blood group   

pregnancy ki koi problem nahi hogi 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

no think  because liver donating is normal in medical cases if the suffering person is of same blood group   

pregnancy ki koi problem nahi hogi 

great👍🏻

as in future we do want to see praghbir new bundle of joy in their arms❤

Blossom_29 thumbnail

great👍🏻

as in future we do want to see praghbir new bundle of joy in their arms❤

wait continues for it  

MochaQueen thumbnail

i dont think liver is related to pregnancy but kidney is

waise bhi indian shows mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai no logic lol

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i dont think liver is related to pregnancy but kidney is

waise bhi indian shows mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai no logic lol

thanks...thats why i got confused becos kidney does affect pregnancy...it happen to my cousin but god grace she did give birth to baby boy...

i agree show mein kuch ho sakta hai

thank god,pragati is not pregnant otherwise its impossible for her to give her liver too,sahas will not allow her as it will not affect her but the baby too

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

see the positive side 

if the ekta brings same old thing by jealousy and some office politics and ghar ki panchayat 

this is a better one because ekta bringing a realistic thing like damage due to excess drinking and pragati giving her half part of the liver to raghbir to totally makes a good sense 

after that their will be a high cchances of raghbir listening to pragati and patch up thing toh hoga 

na 

offcourse we need to bear the pain for sometime  

Rm love hr soo much bt he is ziddi 😂 so only pragati cn handle 4 that she should b strong its nt easy to handle rm 

Means liver donate hosakta he ? I was think only kidney 

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks...thats why i got confused becos kidney does affect pregnancy...it happen to my cousin but god grace she did give birth to baby boy...

thank god,pragati is not pregnant otherwise its impossible for her to give her liver too,sahas will not allow her as it will not affect her but the baby too

In shows kuch b hosakta he i hope aftr that no problm inpregnency othrwise again they cn make stupid story like chori chori chupke chupke types bcs already pragati k saath baby wali tragedy hochuki hope 4 best now i dnt wnt any1 between our praghbir anyways i knw im mad i think too much abhi to itna agay makers ne b nhi socha hoga i hope they think different story and make praghbir fans happy preg me problm na ho or koi cheap story nhi chahiye wnt praghbir sr scene 

MochaQueen thumbnail

dont use so much logic itni to ekta bhi nahi karti...in these shows even women without uteruses can have babies lol