Same old crap is starting now.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just yesterday i was thinking this show is somehow different but today again Gul has started with her old theory. Aditi is a copy of Khushi in Iss pyaar ko kya naam do. Getting irritated. Now a new Jinn female is introduced and now she is after Aman. Nazar to hai hi yaha pe. Will quit from next week not interested in watching same old crap bahut dekh liya. And dadi, phuphi and parveen acting is reminding me of Rathore family in Nazar. Same tension and giving horrifies expressions . Daivik is turned to Ayana now. Daivik is related to Devi maa and this Ayana to fairy. Nazar is so popular because concept was so new and org but this Jinn is copy of Nazar  and when we know all traditional stories and had watched almost all Disney movies then how this show is org . Lost interest totally.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

kushi was copy of geet 

gul khan recopy her own shows🤣

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Most of the ITV shows are revamped versions, are good stories so scarce that they always try to recycle the old one??

same same old romance settings... it would look like none of Indian women are capable of climbing onto a chair to reach for something placed on top shelf!!

The scenes are much too contrived here... who the hell enters another's home looking for hairclips!! and she just was in the courtyard and never entered the house. so why was she looking for her clips under the cushions and on the top shelf of the library!!

yet the VFX is great... it is keeping me interested. and I liked the evil assistant of Jinn.. her entrance was grand and her presentation interesting.

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Most of the ITV shows are revamped versions, are good stories so scarce that they always try to recycle the old one??

same same old romance settings... it would look like none of Indian women are capable of climbing onto a chair to reach for something placed on top shelf!!

The scenes are much too contrived here... who the hell enters another's home looking for hairclips!! and she just was in the courtyard and never entered the house. so why was she looking for her clips under the cushions and on the top shelf of the library!!

yet the VFX is great... it is keeping me interested. and I liked the evil assistant of Jinn.. her entrance was grand and her presentation interesting.

VFX is surely great and that is why i am only watching particular scenes not whole. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not IPKKND . It is "Nazar". In Nazar also Ansh married the Dayan Rubi first and Piya is his second wife.Rubi had big boss Mohana Dayan at her back and here the Jinn. I guess here also a second marriage will happen. 🤢

Character bole toh Geet, IPKKND, QH etc all have the same characters. One grumpy hero and a happy half mad heroin. 😆 The hero always tortures the heroin by manhandling etc, and still the heroin loves the hero. Hero is always the rich guy..........heroin footpath.🤣

Glad to see VSC. He is an eye candy. ☺️

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Not IPKKND . It is "Nazar". In Nazar also Ansh married the Dayan Rubi first and Piya is his second wife.Rubi had big boss Mohana Dayan at her back and here the Jinn. I guess here also a second marriage will happen. 🤢

Character bole toh Geet, IPKKND, QH etc all have the same characters. One grumpy hero and a happy half mad heroin. 😆 The hero always tortures the heroin by manhandling etc, and still the heroin loves the hero. Hero is always the rich guy..........heroin footpath.🤣

Glad to see VSC. He is an eye candy. ☺️

One only difference between Nazar and Jinn story is here main focus will be on love story. In nazar Mohana had destroyed PiAnsh lovestory and eat their screenspace, Altleast we can expect proper love story will be shown . Nazar is too dark in theme here it feels like Disney world thats all. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Another dissimalilarity I found is that Ansh is rather an uncomplicated positive character while Piya is more layered. Besides she was neither timid nor OTT vibrant. She has a rather balanced personality.

So far, Aman looks like a layered character and Roshni - unnaturally chirpy. 

ShumiM thumbnail

I totally agree about  all the points ,you people say but dekhte hai(or I can say keep a tab on through twitter or instagram....about the story for 1st two weeks)kitne  aye 1st week ka trp.trp e to sabka baap hai na!then we can able to predict which route the story will take.trp low aye to jaldi se payer- mohabbat,manhandling,humiliation,tears of fl balti bhar bhar ke milegi or jo side charactershai like male lead's sisters .... there marriage preparation will start with lots of pahle kabhi suna nehi aise rasam ke sath🙄.are Bhai what is the problem with this itv make I don't know they never think of anything other than their once upon a time hit show and years after years they are making same old things just a slight change here and there.it seems they are lazy and not creative enough to introduce something interesting which can be intriguing,enjoyable........I read so many ff in different show forum which are literally gold in comparison to original crap they usually show.....it means there lots of talented people out there but the ph is like hell bent on taking the viewers intellectuality ,intelligence for granted and when show doesn't work they put all the blame on audiences that they are not modern enough to enjoy their crap....bullshit.its also true that there are some exceptions too,sometimes they do bring some new concept but failed to execute them properly and viewers reject the concept due to poor execution or they failed to sell the new product or failed to reach the mass and then again all the blames are put on desi audiences shoulder and it is said we(audiences)are not ready for good content and we love to see meaningless ,illogical things,nagin,voot-pret,kidnapping,shadi......whatever.         Sorry for ranting and venting my frustration here.all are my own personal opinions. If I hurt anybody s feelings then I'm extremely sorry.Thanks.

Edited by ShumiM - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ShumiM

I totally agree what all you people say but dekhte hai(or I can say keep a tab on through twitter or instagram....about the story for 1st two weeks)kitne  aye 1st week ka trp.trp e to sabka baap hai na!then we can able to predict which route the story will take.trp low aye to jaldi se payer- mohabbat,manhandling,humiliation,tears of fl balti bhar bhar ke milegi or jo side charactershai like male lead's sisters .... there marriage preparation will start with lots of pahle kabhi suna nehi aise rasam ke sath🙄.are Bhai what is the problem with this itv make I don't know they never think of anything other than their once upon a time hit show and years after years they are making same old things just a slight change here and there.it seems they are lazy and not creative enough to introduce something interesting which can be intriguing,enjoyable........I read so many ff in different show forum which are literally gold in comparison to original crap they usually show.....it means there lots of talented people out there but the ph is like hell bent on taking the viewers intellectuality ,intelligence for granted and when show doesn't work they put all the blame on audiences that they are not modern enough to enjoy their crap....bullshit.its also true that there are some exceptions too,sometimes they do bring some new concept but failed to execute them properly and viewers reject the concept due to poor execution or they failed to sell the new product or failed to reach the mass and then again all the blames are put on desi audiences shoulder and it is said we(audiences)are not ready for good content and we love to see meaningless ,illogical things,nagin,voot-pret,kidnapping,shadi......whatever.         Sorry for ranting and venting my frustration here.all are my own personal opinions. If I hurt anybody s feelings then I'm extremely sorry.Thanks.

Completely agree with you.

jmoyee200 thumbnail

mostly show are like...same..