AnuPre/ParIcaAT#144-Pehli baar mohabbat ki hai aakhri baar mohabbat ki - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

div19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shilpa2323

Then she has no right blaming anu for having his clothes on while Phoonk giving process... 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/B31yORJhq6t/

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

but i  forever salty with makers breaking that dhagaaa😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I want to talk so much abt today's episode... Let me talk abt individual characters first 😳

Moloy - thank you thank you thank you for beibg back. He proved it he's the only one who can contain moh! Loved his seedhi baat no bakwas!

Mohini - seriously! She's still on with her prerna not right girl for anu... But khair i didnt expect anything more from you. 

Husband - someone's hridya parivartan got me teary. Itna bada sacrifice kiya... Kaunse brand ka RO purifier se isko dhoke nikala on the weekend. Itna saaf n shudh... Talking paap n punya... Whts the catch 🤔

Prerna - so happy to see u smiling 😊 i loved her expression when she reminded anu tht they were standing mata ke saamne 😆 can we change the location pls ❤

Anurag - pure sukoon! I ll discount ur dialogue as an attempt to tease ur girl. And shareefzada asking her permission to kiss but when she points the location error... He's like i shouldnt have asked u 🤣🤣

Komo - I miss hina😔 New komo is ott... Classic bakwas karti hai yaar

I like the fact that kuki was sleeping... Small mercies! And maasi n tanvi be like whts cooking in his head now😆

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

Me too 😭😭

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

I second u...that dhaga was not a symbolic mangalsutra....but maa ka ashirbad. Both should make each other wear that ...now for a life time to face all kasautis together

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

Komo - I miss hina😔 New komo is ott... Classic bakwas karti hai yaar

I like the fact that kuki was sleeping... Small mercies! And maasi n tanvi be like whts cooking in his head now😆

New Komo talks and makes expressions like ektas FLs of the 2000s. What's with all the eyebrow raising and head tilting to make a point. She needs to get into the character a bit so I'm going to give her some time. 

Kuki is always sleeping.. That child actor was hired only to show her sleeping and/or prerna putting her to sleep... Itna toh new born baccha bhi nahi sotha!!! According to these perpetually high writers motherhood and a being a good mother ONLY Cconsists of putting the child to sleep..

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

New Komo talks and makes expressions like ektas FLs of the 2000s. What's with all the eyebrow raising and head tilting to make a point. She needs to get into the character a bit so I'm going to give her some time. 

Kuki is always sleeping.. That child actor was hired only to show her sleeping and/or prerna putting her to sleep... Itna toh new born baccha bhi nahi sotha!!! According to these perpetually high writers motherhood and a being a good mother ONLY Cconsists of putting the child to sleep..

aare  its a big task to.put child into sleep🤣

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

🤣🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

I second u...that dhaga was not a symbolic mangalsutra....but maa ka ashirbad. Both should make each other wear that ...now for a life time to face all kasautis together

no now i dont want .i still remember in swiss when pre said  wo dhaga tumne khud toda & anu face.