An Episodic Review of 29th Episode of Vidya (17th October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 29th episode(17th October) of Vidya. 

•The Episode starts with Vidya telling Vivek that she wants to tell him something. he says if its about school, tell him , otherwise wait till he finishes  what he came for.

• then he tells them all , they all knew he came in disguise here before, he does things in his style, knowing that in azamgarh,the main wrong is happening in devgarh govt school, he directly came here to knew things ,  he found out all the bad things happening in school now.

• Dharma have a dream of getting arrested by police , talks in sleep that he is innocent, Ammaji wakes him up with spilling water on him.

Again for humour it is :)

• Vivek tells all of them that, hereafter all rules shoupd be followed properly and Nanku singh will not enter the school, he says , Nanku is no more the head of devgarh, letter from govt for that has been sent to him already, Nanku receives letter of the same and is angry.

•Vivek tells  food catering is also given to new company cancelling Jagat's company contract and it will be supervised by vidya ,since as far as he saw in two weeks,she was the one who was  sincere at work , so she was given this job. Jagat too receives news of his catering contract getting cancelled, he asks nanku, vivek is troubling them, still why are you keeping quiet.

so what will Nanku do now..have to wait and watch. Vivek trusts vidya lot that he asks her to supervise catering, she deserves that respect too, but that one big lie between them where its going to take them dont know.

• Vivek asks the teachers, why no tests have been conducted for students so far, and why people havent questioned principal on that.

He asks vidya, even you havent asked about all this, he needs to know how far students knew english and stuffs.

Vivek's PA gets the question papers. vivek tells, this paper have basic questions of every subject and they have 1 hr to conduct the test of students and report him with result soon. he distributes it. Vidya was like she need to tell something and hesitant to get the papers. vivek tells, her student too need to take test and you too have only 1 hr.

• Santhosh asks vivek , whats her duty, he tells her that , they shouldnt be any unclean environment inside school, if found one, she needs to clean  it irrespective of its her work or not. if she find it difficult she can resign the govt job. Santhosh was like she will do everything to keep premises clean and leaves from there.

vivek putting them all at right places is worth watching.  santhosh was scared of him😁

• Vidya is still there, vivek asks her to conduct the test and they talk later. she too goes.

• Tripati is at class ordering kids to write it correctly, seeing vivek coming that way, he changes his tone and speak lovingly to kids asking them to write well.

• Tests are conducted, every teacher is at their classrooms, vidya too is seated in her chair and the kids of her class were confused what to write as they dont know many. they write what they knew.

poor kids and poor vidya. Thats what I felt.

• Vivek waits for the tests to finish. Avtaar is with his party men at home, they are telling him about a meet, he was thinking about vidya. Vivek sees the clock. Dharma and his wife are shown praying at home. 

Avtaar is so sweet, he is still concerned about her and lost in thoughts.

• Vivek check the papers and shocked. He scolds the teachers for not teaching kids properly and only very minimal number of kids passed.

• He comes to vidya.. she was worried. he sees her and tells, he thought he will get 100% pass in her class but none of the kids of her class passed  , whats this. he shows the paper to vidya , she sees it and got that, kids have written what she taught and they were wrong.

Again he had high hopes on her and so the upset, finally she came to knew she taught wrong and I am glad about that fact.

•Vivek was like many ques were even unanswered, i knew you joined late but you would have had the time to teach basic things which I am sure.

• Santhosh comes and tells, the fault might be with kids bcoz previous DM who came on inspection as praised vidya's teaching. why will sharmaji lie. Vidya thinks of that day and was like, so that day too she taught wrong, then why sharma accepted it as right ,lied and Avtaar too came to school that day.

Santhosh saved the day for vidya and finally vidya too came to knew all that compliment that day was a lie and she was wrong. Now hope she questions avtaar, introspect situation and find a solution. 

• Vivek asks Santosh to call all the  parents of kids saying that they need to be responsible too.   Vidya again tells him that she want to talk somethimg. Vivek tells her that he will talk to her later bcoz he have to meet the kids and parents now.

• Tripathi taunts vidya about the results.. 

He will do, expected.

• Vivek goes to the class of kids. kids asks them what DM is. he explains  it in their language giving example of family. He asks them sweetly that,are they taught everyday at school. Kids  see the teachers. he tells not to be scared of them and tell him.. they answers no, not everyday they are taught, if teacher doesnt come, they play in school.

He sweetly handles kids and gets what he want from them too..smart DM.

• He then asks them who is your fav teacher. Tripati signs them to show him. All kids say vidya teacher and point to her who is outside of class at the window. hearing her name vivek too have a smile.

Hearing that , besides knowing all the troublesome situations existing, even we too have a smile along with them..the way they showed her, his slight smile was a happy moment for me.

• Vivek  then asks why do you like her so much. one fellow answers that she save his friend's life who was bitten by snake, the girl answers that ,she cooked good food for us, other girl answers, its bcoz of her, they are coming to school, other tells that bcoz of her, restrooms are built and all answer that she talks to them with much love. vidya have a slight smile on hearing it ..vivek was glad too.

I am so glad too..it made me happy beside all that is happening there.  she will learn and teach them too one day along with all her goodness

Vivek tells them to study well, and play during the playtime alone in school. meanwhile santhosh comes and informs him parents are here. He tells her that he will come. he leaves

• He says sorry to the parents on behalf of teachers and school for not teaching their kids properly at school so far. And ask them to teach at home too. The parents praises Vidya and her efforts. Vivek is again glad and smiles.

Everyone hold her at high pedestal, have high rehards of her, in a way she deserves all that respect for her goodness but again that one lie , its worrisome.

• Vivek tells them, there are many problems to solve ,solution to that is we have to work hard for the future, be patient , face any hard  situation, instead of running away. He tells teacher is the one who could write the fate  of kid, so do teaching with honesty.

He guides her indirectly everytime, even these words will make something provoke inside her.

•  Vidya thinks  to herself that  she was going to make a big mistake by telling vivek the truth, if the parents of kids knew that she was an illiterate and she taught them all wrong ,what they trusted is wrong...then they will lose hope in the education too. So I shouldnt do this.

So she choose not to reveal, yes all their hopes will crash by this revelation like Avtaar said but not revealing has its negative consequences too and it isnt right. Lets see where this decision of hers take her to. but we knew revelation will happen only at high point drama☺

Precap:

Vidya is at home, she tells them that she was teaching the kids wrong so far, now she will learn correct and teach them well.

At school , vivek gets Nanku arrested.

P.S. will post the episode caps soon in this thread:)

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Uma

In all this I just felt

Firstly he made it very clear that he means work and he will not favour her though he respects her.

Jai Santhoshimaa as she saved Vidya yesterday... she is shrewd indeed.  👏

The most which struck me was yes he heard how much the children loved Vidya Teacher but it was for her humanity and good deeds and he made it clear that henceforth its teaching that matters the most and the education to be provided so a subtle message to her too to concentrate on her subject. Good writing👍🏼 True teachers decide the fate of the students and it was evident that though the children wrote all wrong but indeed wrote right what she taught.  in a way she and her children have passed the litmus test. 

She got the underlined message so how will she educate herself is the journey to be witnessed.

Good one 

LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Thanks Uma

In all this I just felt

Firstly he made it very clear that he means work and he will not favour her though he respects her.

Jai Santhoshimaa as she saved Vidya yesterday... she is shrewd indeed.  👏

The most which struck me was yes he heard how much the children loved Vidya Teacher but it was for her humanity and good deeds and he made it clear that henceforth its teaching that matters the most and the education to be provided so a subtle message to her too to concentrate on her subject. Good writing👍🏼 True teachers decide the fate of the students and it was evident that though the children wrote all wrong but indeed wrote right what she taught.  in a way she and her children have passed the litmus test. 

She got the underlined message so how will she educate herself is the journey to be witnessed.

Good one 

Always reading your analysis is ❤😊.

Yes, he is a strict officer😊 when it comes to work. Yes no favours can be expected from him that doesnt fit his norms.

The way he makes her understand the underlined msg  indirectly is what I like about the writing,surely the dialogue writer of this show along with cast receives a applaud too.

oh yes the students and the teacher are intelligent and fast enough to grasp what they taught, only thing is they need to be taught the right things .. And as you said thats the journey is about.

bluecool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

First of all I want to thank you Uma for the daily detailed updates with pics!! 😊

I m not able to catch up with the show daily, but your update just makes my day 👍🏼

I was thinking how they are going to handle the truth revelation so early on. Coz it's against Vivek's ideology to support her after knowing the truth. Now it's going to carry on for some time. 

Looking forward to see how Vidya learns and teaches.

LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluecool

First of all I want to thank you Uma for the daily detailed updates with pics!! 😊

I m not able to catch up with the show daily, but your update just makes my day 👍🏼

I was thinking how they are going to handle the truth revelation so early on. Coz it's against Vivek's ideology to support her after knowing the truth. Now it's going to carry on for some time. 

Looking forward to see how Vidya learns and teaches.

Thanks a lot🤗 ..it really means a lot that you read mine.😊

yes, truth cant bd revealed so soon. it has to take its course in drama point of view..so still time there .

today precap of next week gave a glimpse how she is gonna learn but vivek arrives there too. Have to see next week, how the journey goes. 

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks for the update😊 you really put so much efforts to update about the ep & for incresing the forum rank

well guys i want to tell i saw namish iv(old) where 

reporters says -who wall fall first

& in reply namish says definately vivek will fall first bcoz vidya is a very simple & shy  girl so it's not possible she will fall first & after that vivek will got to know that about vidya's illiteracy.so after that we can easily predict the storyline

p.s -  In iv good to see the bonding of namish & meera.both were very confortable to each other presence & namish such a shy & humble person

LuvSSever thumbnail

Thursday Epi Pics :)