An Episodic Review of 28th Episode of Vidya (16th October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 28th episode(16th October) of Vidya. Sorry for the long delay. soon will post for 17th october too.

•The Episode starts with Vivek and Nanku speaking on Phone, Nanku was like do you think I will kill vidya like this, an easy death. I would torture to hell before killing my prey and the punishment for the thing you both had done would be a lesson to all.

Surely he is going the route we thought i think, defaming them will be a big torture.

•Vidya's home, Dharma asks vidya ,have you forgotten that you are soldier's widow and bahu of this house, already village people are threatening to stop the basic supplies for us and you were threatening that you will tell the truth. Vidya says she remember everything, all these three years, she fulfilled her duty, did everything what she could without saying a uff. Its you who have forgotten that I am bahu of this house and widow of your son, if remembered wouldnt have got that 15000Rs from Nanku. they are shocked. Bablu threatens her that you are not telling truth to anyone, just go to school and come back. she tells, if you doesnt want the truth to be told, then kill me, bcoz by anymeans I am going to reveal the truth. I dont want to live with the lie hereafter. Saying this she leaves from there.

Dharma tells,now what she thinks only will happen, dont you see her attitude.And he was in thoughts like, Now how are they going to solve it .

I just loved the way she replied back and the new found confidence and determination in her. loved this transformation.Meera aced the nuances of Vidya.

• Its morning.. Vidya is on her way to school. Chanda's mom meet her and gave her a container of pickle telling that she was coming to her home .  She praises vidya that bcoz of her, chanda is studying and have the will to study snd bcoz of vidya, they are seeing a ray of hope in their lives. she blesses her and leaves telling she will herself give the pickles at home,asks vidya to taste it and tell how it is, like that.

vidya thinks she should tell the truth to vivek today.

The happiness and gladness on seeing the interest of kids and parents to learn and thought of something good happening bcoz of her brought a smile..same time  ,a worry also comes bcoz she doesnt want to cheat kids, so wanted to reveal truth to vivek.

• Dharma and bablu is outside Avtaar house to meet him, they were asked to wait, dharma scolds bablu and asks him to barge in and talk to avatar. Bablu gets into Avtaar home, drops the thing on table, Avtaar excuses from the men there, comes out, holds bablu ear, drag him out and scolds them, Dharma explains that vidya has gone to school to reveal truth to vivek..he is shocked. Bablu tells but Vidya told she will take all crimes on her head and they are safe, hearing this Avtaar hits bablu and calls them selfish.. And tells that Govt may leave them but he will tie them with stone and throw in river. Dharma says, first solve the issue. Avtaar looks on.

Avtaar giving them back is always funny and too good to watch.

• Vidya is on the way riding her bicycle. she suddenly stops seeing a black cat crossing the path. And stands there. vivek comes in car that side , and was stopped seeing the person standing infront. Finding it to be vidya, he got down and ask her why she was standing in middle of road. She didnt answer, looks on with what to tell. His PA answers that , he saw a cat crossing the path, maybe she has stopped bcoz of that.. vivek laughs and asks really do you believe in this.. then says sorry to her that he couldnt control his laugh, he asks then what shall be done now,

PA tells him that, if someone else crosses the path , they shall move, thats what followed.. vivek tells fine, I will go, like that he starts moving, vidya tries to stop him..he crosses the path, come back to vidya and tells, he was thinking that if man crosses path of cat, bad for cat will happen..vidya was like what..he was like nothing... vidya tells she wants to tell him something. he tells her that he is going to school and will meet her in school and leaves from there

She was so cute there and his laugh❤☺..that was a nice scene where they addressed the old issue again through vivek in a light hearted manner.

•In school, Tripati was instructing the girl in vidya's class to tell the prayer he taught now in correct way while DM comes, DM arrives, they all went to receive, seeing vivek as DM, tripati and Santhosh are shocked and remembered his encounters with them as prem..

Vivek tells he came to inspect school without informing , so that he knews whats happening here. they greet him.. vivek tells his PA that seeing them, it doesnt look they didnt know about my arrival.. PA tells it gets leaked sometimes  in procedures, sorry for that.

Tripati asks the kids to do the prayer. That girl starts with saraswathi vandana, she gets stuck in middle and vivek help her out, then after finishing prayer, lovingly vivek enquires her whether they do prayer daily, she answers that, no this is the first time and she didnt even know this is a prayer. vivek gives angry stares to tripati & co.

Vivek asks the kids to leave to their class, then scolds tripati and says he hate lies to the core.

vivek tells his PA that he wished his coming was not known to them.

He hates lie and that statement from him, always gives the thought what will happen on knowing vidya truth.. but there is a long time for it , I think ...The way he handled tripati with firmness, the serious DM who is angered at things not happening properly, same time behaved lovingly to kids was a good watch again.

• Outside school, vidya arrives, Avatar comes there too and calls for her.she looks and he comes to her, asks her not to tell the truth. She was like she cant hide anymore and  vivek started trusting her a lot and she dont want to lie to him..Avtaar tells in order to not to break his trust, many lives will be put in jeopardy bcoz of your revelation, you may be jailed. he tells think of the kids who got admission bcoz of you, their hope will be shattered, and good things happening for school only now, bcoz of your decision , all will go back to square one.

vidya tells vivek will look after the school. Avtaar tells he is DM of entire Azamgarh, not only devgarh.. he has many work to see apart from school,Again nanku will rule the school, please understand.

Vidya tells , she cant live with the lie, it suffocate her and there is no reason to hide the truth from vivek and she tells that you all wouldnt have any issue bcoz of that, she will take the blame and moves from there. Avtaar shouts that isnt the concern, please listen...she left already.

She is determined to tell the truth and liking a caring bro, avtaar tried to make her understand the practical difficulties after revealing truth , but she was right.

She gets into the school and principal room, vivek was seated looking after the files, All are gathered there. vidya enters and looks on.

Precap :

Vivek scolds other teachers on tge results of student, comes to vidya and looks shocked and in disbelief at the results.

P.S. Will post pics soon in this thread :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wednesday Epi caps :)

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago