Love doesn't wean any day... My Ragkor- a Karvachauth special OS

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Love doesnot wean any day for its special for my RagKor... a Karvachauth Special 

The fourth day of the full moon when it weans during the month of Kartika..... is very sentimental for the married women who fast for the longevity and good health of their husband...KarvaChauth.... a request by a little birdie Sonia for a post on KC for RagKor. 

Indeed I had nostalgia remembering all the three KC raaths of Udaan and Sukor... tears still roll down my eyes when I think through but nevertheless we have our RagKor and my ficfam.... so lets celebrate this special day with them. 

The lower mall of Shimla was gearing up for the special day....

Couples in hundreds gather there to see the moon from the decorated cliffs.......... special arrangements were made by the shimla govt every year. 

Chakor was driving through early morning back after her session...... Preparations of KC brought back nostalgia.  She closed her eyes.....

Eversince she was back to Raaghav, she has not observed KC vrath because that brought her the painful memories and secondly she was carrying the twins the first year and next years it did not occur to her till she bet her demons after visiting AZ.  

Every year Raaghav would return late from the plantation on that day so as to avoid any questions towards her by anyone. When she spoke about KC one day he said that as she had a tough and late delivery she should not fast on account for any reason. 

The day before,  Girija Mausi told Chakor about KC and she decided to fast that day but did not tell it to Raaghav as she wanted to keep it as a surprise.  She very faithfully fasted and prayed for him and he was very busy at the plantation too as that day he never comes to the Mansion during the day as he and the men employees would be busy with additional work as that day the married women were not allowed to work on tighter schedules as they would be fasting and will be tired.  Infact Swati the HR and IR officer was astonished and surprised about this practice as nowhere in her Masters Degree too she has studied this. But this was at the behest of the Lion, he had no two thoughts about it. 

He was in the plantation when he received the message, Rowdy please come to Lower Mall by 6.  He was surprised but brushed aside and thought maybe with the oncoming of Diwali she is calling him for any purchase but without their personal fashion designers shopping was never done. But nevertheless its a call from his Birdie and so the Rowdy raged his Rover to the Lower Mall.

There was crowd everywhere but she called him to a cliff by the west which was not that crowded... He got down the Rover and walked up to see her in the corner of the cliff... His eyes was growing bright looking at her. 

She was in a beautiful red saree with her back towards him facing towards the cliff with jasmine adorning her long braid. He lost himself in her... Chakor he called when the moon rose high... she looked at the moon through her sieve and she turned, mesmerized in her beauty he walked up towards her when she was gazing him through the sieve with full of tears in her eyes... it was very emotional... she gave the pot containing the sacred water which he made her drink... Both were choking with emotions. it was dark with no one around

No words he kissed her forehead and held her... Raagahv I am sorr........... please he placed a very very soft kiss on her lips. they both hugged... she raised to looking into his face cupping his cheeks... may Chanduji shower all his blessings on you Raaghav for your longevity and good health. I know I took time but .... he said I told you i need no explanations as I know what agony this KC brings in you... No Raaghav she smiled but no more for you have helped me beat my demons... and I thought today was the right day for me to start the KC fast for you...thanking god for bringing you in my life...  They stayed together forgetting the surrounding, when he received a call from Gauri.

Bhai everything is ready but where are you and why did you go early today.  Chanduji has risen she said.  He smiled haan Gauri my moon too has risen.  Chakor had a questioning look.  whats it Raaghav she asked when Gauri heard her voice, she was silent.... 

Gauri I will come he said.  He turned to Chakor and said I shall drop you at the Mansion and go when she refused saying she will go with him to the Plantation. He could not say no and they drove to the plantation. 

The ladies were very happy to see Chakor and she too as she knew that the ladies in the plantation houses performed the vrath together.   He asked her to wait and went in to his room.   She looked through the window and what she saw made her eyes open wide and incessant tears were rolling down.  

He came out in a simple kurta pyjama... Chakor when he called she turned towards him she was frozen when he held her hands and walked towards the rows of the yellow bougainvillea trees. As they neared she held him tight.  Gauri gave him the sieve and the mudpot of water and looked at Chakor and went away leaving the couple. 

He went few steps forward took the sieve and looked at the moon and looked through the sieve at the middle tree which had a silk saree tied around and then turned towards her... giving the mudpot to her... it slowly dawned on her that he had infact was fasting for her over the years and not coming to the Mansion during the day to complete the fast looking at the trees which he had treated as her. She was raging with emotions looking at him, he held her hands making her hold the pot and drank the water from it completing his fast. she fell on her knees crying, shaking when he hugged her please please .  her lips were stuttering shivering.. Raaghav .... you..... were......

Gauri walked in saying haan didi, bhaiya used to fast the whole day for you and when the moon rose he would complete his fast by looking at the trees and then have the water keeping the same near the trees.  He has been doing this for the past ten years and even after you came but he made me and kaaka promise not to tell you anything about it.  She  brought food for them and kept in the coir cot and went away.

she cried .....how can you be so pure Raaghav and you fasted without knowing if I would come to you... He hugged her wiping her tears.  Yes I did fast for my maidam as I knew you would be alone with Anjor,  will never have another family.  I had faith in my love and believed that you will come to me.  Trust me I always had you in my heart as my wife but never had any other thoughts about you for I loved you loads and loads and always wanted you to be safe wherever you were. 

she tightened her hug saying why didn't you tell me ... he said I felt very very happy when god sent you to me and I never wanted you to think your past which would hurt you very badly so I did not want to tell you for I had my solace looking at these trees which always bloomed even through the worst seasons. 

But.. he smiled saying today I feel so complete and happy Chakor for my these long years of fast have indeed proved that our love will never ever wean for it will stay like the full moon.

They were on the coir bed, fed each other... She for the first time called the Mansion and spoke to the kids asking them to go to bed after putting their roses to sleep as they will be coming late.

He sat on the coir bed as she just slid on his chest hugging each other looking at chanduji, kissing each other very very softly and just wanted to be together near the trees which was dancing happily breezing them as they just sat hugging each other.

I love you Chakor was all he was saying while she could still not come out of her emotions.

Love and fasting has to be mutual for the welfare of the loved one for what is life and love without the other.

She went into him  and they both looked up at Chanduji who was witnessing their love which would never wean.. 

It was late and slowly they got up holding their hands walking towards the Rover which was waiting happy to carry the happy couple back to the Mansion.  Raaghav she said... hmmm... Thank you she said ... For what he asked... for everything....well!!! the Rowdy smiled... I dont accept thanks in words and you know that...he crushed her side hugging.. Rustic Rowdy!!! you are insatiable she said....Yes my Sexy Birdie and you know that he said igniting the Rover....and their Love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Sonia for the lovely words smd quick comment. πŸ™

Again a super update Loved the way Chakor surprised Raghav by fasting Raghav mesmerized by Chakor,s  beauty and then the way Raghav surprised Chakor & told her about his fasting last 10 years even that when chakor came back to his life this moment was so beautiful Really raghav is a gem & chakor is so lucky to have such a genioun person who loves her a lot Ragkor moments are so blissfull & Raghav babu wants her thanks by demo not words but through all fantastic update & really enjoyed this story & i imagine meejay in that place Really miss them a lot but thanks a lot dear for fulfill my request Keep writing & entertaing us like this Lots of love 😘😘😘😘

Unquote 

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful story ❀️️❀️️❀️️

It's good that Chakor discovered that Raghav was fasting for her all those years after she started fasting. Can't imagine how guilty she would've felt if she found out before.

What to say about Raghav, he's a gem ❀️️❀️️. He fasted when he had no hope and after they got married, he didn't want to tell her because he didn't want her to fast.

Chakor's break down was emotional and their scene alone was serene and beautiful.

Thanks Sumi for giving us Ragkor Karwachauth

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Beautiful story ❀️️❀️️❀️️

It's good that Chakor discovered that Raghav was fasting for her all those years after she started fasting. Can't imagine how guilty she would've felt if she found out before.

What to say about Raghav, he's a gem ❀️️❀️️. He fasted when he had no hope and after they got married, he didn't want to tell her because he didn't want her to fast.

Chakor's break down was emotional and their scene alone was serene and beautiful.

Thanks Sumi for giving us Ragkor Karwachauth

Thanks so much Mai πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Indeed he is a gem and she deserves the best in her life. 

😍

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely emotional update❀❀❀

Thank you Sonia for asking for it....KC couldn't have ended better sumi😍😍

Thinking of keeping the KC fast for raghav,  he getting drowned in her beauty,  the not so crowded cliff, all is so perfect a setting!

And what do I say about the plantation scene...... A fab twist to the story😍😍(is God still making guys like raghavπŸ‘€πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ?) Jokes apart.... it's  a very good thought sumi that love and fasting has to be mutualπŸ‘πŸ‘totally agree 

BTW could you please explain the incomplete line.... igniting their love(πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ)I think it's left midway

All in all a very cute sweet OSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Lovely emotional update❀❀❀

Thank you Sonia for asking for it....KC couldn't have ended better sumi😍😍

Thinking of keeping the KC fast for raghav,  he getting drowned in her beauty,  the not so crowded cliff, all is so perfect a setting!

And what do I say about the plantation scene...... A fab twist to the story😍😍(is God still making guys like raghavπŸ‘€πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ?) Jokes apart.... it's  a very good thought sumi that love and fasting has to be mutualπŸ‘πŸ‘totally agree 

BTW could you please explain the incomplete line.... igniting their love(πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ)I think it's left midway

All in all a very cute sweet OSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Niki

Well dunno if such guys are created but no harm in wishing and asking for it πŸ˜›

Arey always reading the line incomplete .... paving way for your imagination. πŸ˜‰

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sabah. 

So beautiful! The importance of each other and the love to which Raghav had been abiding silently for years....simply wonderful!! The way they expressed themselves was indeed emotional πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ waah sumi! I could imagine them in those outfits too

Unquote 

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi dearπŸ€—

thats like a Ragkor Karwachauth. loving, emotional and gentle❀❀. Can visualise. Loved it.

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita for the lovely words 

Lovely os Sumi, so beautiful, so emotional, a perfect treat for the auspicious day πŸ‘Œ. It couldn't be anything better than this. I love & respect the KC ritual a lot though I don't know much about it but always watch it on many films & TV shows. Loved that every year Raghav would return home late that day so he doesn't have to face any questions regarding the matter, his thinking about of the convenience of married women of the plantation for the occasion πŸ‘, his forbidding Chakor to keep the fast so that her past memory does not bother her πŸ’˜πŸ’˜, but he kept the fast on every year for the the last ten years for her well being & happiness ❀❀, really he is a man in a million πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘. Such people may live in fantasy, but there is doubt about whether they exist in reality? Loved the cliff scene, so soothing & beautiful, his getting mesmerized by her beauty in the red Saree 😍😍. Her first KC fast for him to surprise him but the way she herself was getting surprised & fascinated by his goodness, honesty, pure & unconditional love ❀❀,  the plantation scene, their conversation, their completing the fast, her falling on her knees, her break down ,his wiping her tears, the soulful hug, so emotional & touchy 😒❀❀. I'm just speechless πŸ™Š. Then their spending time together, her thanking him for everything, his asking for the demo 😁😁😝😝, everything was so pleasant πŸ‘Œ. Thank you Sumi for the lovely KC special gift. Such a fantastic idea & an excellent writing. God bless your excellency in writing & mind blowing thoughts.

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Sumi dearπŸ€—

thats like a Ragkor Karwachauth. loving, emotional and gentle❀❀. Can visualise. Loved it.

Thanks so much uma, πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

But I want you to pick that line which you normally do which touch my chord. 

πŸ˜‰