Prince yuvika to quit?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi people,

I'm new to this forum. Accept my greetings :)

Read in various articles that Prince yuvika are quitting the show. Reasons not known yet.

In todays show they did say they are quitting

Not sure if they really did 

Lot of drama this season ðŸ¥±

Dramebaaz couple didn't quit saw them on Instagram asking for votes..most of the time judges show partiality to them and gave them HI 5 for average performances still they are complaining about partiality and low marks..first they should do proper 'dance' and not walking around..that werewolf act was just average and didn't have any dance only stunts by background dancers..still Prince got HI 5..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago

LOL they should quit. 

They hardly dance and gets HIFI for average acts. Prince is still a terrible dancer, I get it that's they are popular but it's a dance show after all

Originally posted by samira-d

Dramebaaz couple didn't quit saw them on Instagram asking for votes..most of the time judges show partiality to them and gave them HI 5 for average performances still they are complaining about partiality and low marks..first they should do proper 'dance' and not walking around..that werewolf act was just average and didn't have any dance only stunts by background dancers..still Prince got HI 5..

I agree, they are below average. 

Edited by soap_fan - 4 years ago