Vidya... No musings nor mincings ...but I to I Contact. Wow... precap

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Saw on voot yesterday episode. 

In all what I loved maybe I am wrong as I am not watching regularly but yes off and on based on Uma's summary.... was for the first time... she maintained firm in Vidyaa's engliss 

I to I contact with her brotherinlaw. a big Wow.πŸ‘

Indeed she had voiced her thoughts with musings and always with her hands folded, eyes lowered, feebly with stutter but but after the slap, she gained her confidence, she has buried her fear and spoke without musings or mincing her words.

First to her fatherinlaw...reiterating that it is the responsibility of the family to respect and treat the daughterinlaw proper.  Not to sell her respect for Rs.15,000/-  (a big applause) and not to forget she is a widow of their son. 

Second which I loved the most  was when she was looking straight without holding her durga dollar she looked into the eyes of that useless good for nothing brotherinlaw and said I cannot live with lie and will not lie further.  the Firmness she said I will go tell the truth to Vivekji and if you donot want me to do then go ahead and kill me.  No shade of fear, words were strong and firm and more so the eye to eye contact simply was astounding. 

Way to go Vidya she may be illiterate by academics but way too literate by virtue and experience.

I am just admiring the Vidayak Vikram... excellent body language, dialogue delivery, expressions and more so love when he tosses the inlaws ... too funny and dam good.πŸ˜†

Next Nanku Singh excellent instill fear like KN 

All the best... to Vidya.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Meera is just acing..... just wish her hair style changes.... not much atleast a little... she is indeed looking sober and beautiful but still..... 

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail

Totally agree with all said including vidya,Avtaar ,Nanku and Meera's hairstyling too😊☺

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well said/ writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ...totally agree, Vidya is totally beautiful written character, so glad Meera is playing this role.