Of Dosti and Pyaar and all the Loveliness In Between

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I've been following this show since the beginning - so in love with the incredible family dynamics and our main male lead. But since the beginning I've had a sneaking suspicion of Pari being our true female lead and not Gunjan and now I'm overjoyed that seems to be coming true! 

I have always loved Pari, she is a brat but she's good at heart. She's smart, confident a little bit crooked but a whole lot broken. She craves for the family that Yogi has, and you can see that she has COMPLETELY blossomed under their now full acceptance of her. They regard her as someone they adore and actually seek out opinions for. 

Yogi on the other hand has a tendency to fall for beautiful things that hold no meaning, and unfortunately Gunjan was that beautiful thing for him. In so many ways Yogi's growth with Pari, has been exponential, but he never really grew with Gunjan. She was just a girl he loved, not someone he particularly grew with. But Pari has been someone who has constantly pushed him out of his comfort zone and he's pushed her right back! They challenge each other and they get along like a house on fire. 

Pari will teach Yogi what it means to truly be in love, to know another person wholly and never turn away. Yogi will teach Pari the same and the essence of family as well. They get each other, and time and time again the show proves that to us. It's not perfect but it's something that is so charming you can't help but root for it. I'm so excited to see these two unfold!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

I've been following this show since the beginning - so in love with the incredible family dynamics and our main male lead. But since the beginning I've had a sneaking suspicion of Pari being our true female lead and not Gunjan and now I'm overjoyed that seems to be coming true! 

I have always loved Pari, she is a brat but she's good at heart. She's smart, confident a little bit crooked but a whole lot broken. She craves for the family that Yogi has, and you can see that she has COMPLETELY blossomed under their now full acceptance of her. They regard her as someone they adore and actually seek out opinions for. 

Yogi on the other hand has a tendency to fall for beautiful things that hold no meaning, and unfortunately Gunjan was that beautiful thing for him. In so many ways Yogi's growth with Pari, has been exponential, but he never really grew with Gunjan. She was just a girl he loved, not someone he particularly grew with. But Pari has been someone who has constantly pushed him out of his comfort zone and he's pushed her right back! They challenge each other and they get along like a house on fire. 

Pari will teach Yogi what it means to truly be in love, to know another person wholly and never turn away. Yogi will teach Pari the same and the essence of family as well. They get each other, and time and time again the show proves that to us. It's not perfect but it's something that is so charming you can't help but root for it. I'm so excited to see these two unfold!

I am excited for Yogi-Pari for the same reason. Yogi-Gunjan was superficial, may be? I still don't get Gunjan's character. She has always been protected by her father, all her decisions made by her father. So not sure how deep she loves Yogi. Yogi, on the other hand, his love was more like a dream. He loved her even before he actually met her. He is yet to realise that there is more than sing-song to love. 

Pari gets Yogi. She doesn't pity him. Envies him for having such a great family. She is confident and smart. But she doesn't know what it means to be in a family. She is actually seeing the outside as well, the happiness and sorrows shared by the family. She is still to understand the numerous adjustments one needs to make when it comes to living in a joint family. 

It would be interesting to see Pari as part of the family. Already love the equation she shares with Dadaji and Prakash. Now the rest have accepted her into their gang as well. 

But a slight part of me want them to be just friends- something we never get to see in Indian TV. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Same here.. Even I excited for pari and yogi story..... I am always sucker for friendship turn into lover story.. 

For me gunjan character was too sweet.. Cv would have shown her independent  I would have rooted for her.. But they didn't.. She depends on her father for every thing...

Yogi used to always pamper her.. He would do anything to make her comfortable.. She likes that feeling of getting pamper ..

During that fort scene I got super angry when she told yogi about I love you scene.. That time reality hit her... 

@bold true

Yogi never shown gunjan his angry emotion but with pari he did..

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone. Nice post and I completely agree with your point of views. From the start I didnt liked the characterization of Gunjan she is only shown as her papa's princess, a beautiful girl who loves music, her family and of course Yogi. But do de know why Yogi & Gunjan love each other? Big question....                              On the other hand there are flaws in both Yogi & Pari's characters ans I'm loving how they become friends, how things are shaping up since Pari became a new family member @ Yogi's place. πŸ˜Š

Let's see what cv's plan for the 3 chatacters and I'm pretty sure if Gunjan marries her new fiancΓ© and become unhappy Shiv will once again plan something to get Gunjan back with Yogi...πŸ€”

Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh wow Vena Dear, So nice to see you after YPNTKH forum it's roughly been a year & . πŸ€—

Hope you are Hale & Hearty.Keep Shining Always.πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

The Title of this post made me remember your post "Of Love Lost, of Love Found & of all the Love Between" On YPNTKH Forum.πŸ˜‰

Am in love with this Gem of a Show since its launch & I love each  and every Character as the Actors Choosen Are Perfectionists & the Story is Pleasantly Positive.πŸ‘

I had figured out that Pari is the ONE for yogi because the synopsis itself says that "This story traces his boy to man journey of falling in love, getting his heart broken and finding love in the most unexpected corner. Love; that is not like him but that completes him."πŸ‘

So I being the overthinker concluded that Gunjan will break his heart & he will find true love with Pari who is not like him but will complete him. And this conclusion was made by me even before watching the first 10 episodes & I just couldn't bring myself to love YOGAN They were too bland & Goody for my taste.....😞

Am just so happy to see things turning how I wanted them to be....😍

Now Waiting for the Magic to unfold before my eyes🌹πŸ’₯

And Plz try to Write Weekly Analysis of this Show if you have time.😍

Love U & Take Careβ€οΈπŸ€—

Era

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Memorable_ERA

Oh wow Vena Dear, So nice to see you after YPNTKH forum it's roughly been a year & . πŸ€—

Hope you are Hale & Hearty.Keep Shining Always.πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

The Title of this post made me remember your post "Of Love Lost, of Love Found & of all the Love Between" On YPNTKH Forum.πŸ˜‰

Am in love with this Gem of a Show since its launch & I love each  and every Character as the Actors Choosen Are Perfectionists & the Story is Pleasantly Positive.πŸ‘

I had figured out that Pari is the ONE for yogi because the synopsis itself says that "This story traces his boy to man journey of falling in love, getting his heart broken and finding love in the most unexpected corner. Love; that is not like him but that completes him."πŸ‘

So I being the overthinker concluded that Gunjan will break his heart & he will find true love with Pari who is not like him but will complete him. And this conclusion was made by me even before watching the first 10 episodes & I just couldn't bring myself to love YOGAN They were too bland & Goody for my taste.....😞

Am just so happy to see things turning how I wanted them to be....😍

Now Waiting for the Magic to unfold before my eyes🌹πŸ’₯

And Plz try to Write Weekly Analysis of this Show if you have time.😍

Love U & Take Careβ€οΈπŸ€—

Era

Agree Yogi Gunjan track so bland and goody goody only. Just like you from the day where Yogi sept jumping into Pari before jumping into Gunjan I knew that she will be the one in his life right before regarding the official story line on the Set India website. 

By the way I was also a huge fan of the show YehPyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai Yeh really enjoyed it even Tho the ending was draggy. I'm not that active on IG as I rarely watch Indian Soaps since we all know what formulas they often use but got attached again to Isharon isharon mein after YPNTKH even my family enjoy watching this show as it is simple & relatable.