Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Seriously when is this going to stop? Her entire career has been based on a foundation of sifarish, nepotism and film family politics.

First she landed SOTY - which in itself was pushing her luck. Karan claimed he auditioned thousands of girls but no one was better than Alia. Interesting.An excuse for promoting nepotism. I have old toys that have more expressions than Alia and Kjo couldnt find anyone in the entire country? 

After that Karan very cleverly arrange for her to get on board for Highway - After than Alia does 7 back to back Dharma films with the exception of Udta Punjab but we know the story behind that too. Cut to 2019 - where we have Gully Boy in which Zoya was arm-twisted to cast Alia and the big failure Kalank Now for 2020, once again Alia is being accommodated to a whole other level for SLB's movie.  How did KJO manage to convince SLB? Private performance on Tabah Ho Gaye or something? Tabah toh hum ho rahe hai yaar. 

I just want to know why does everyone support her so much? Na shakal, na akal....na talent na looks....she literally has nothing to offer, and yet everytime she gets forced down my throat. The amount of times she gets free passes and accommodations is beyond me. The amount of times this girl has flared her nostrils on screen has given me a sinus infection just by watching. Iski mucus toh straight girti hogi zameen pei. Itna stretch kar diya ke andar kuch rehta bhi nahi. 

She has single handedly destroyed how actresses should be in Indian Cinema and I am tired of it. I want a real female superstar who does not look like a 9 year old trying to be an older woman. Im surprised isne Modi ke seat nahi le liya, bas wohi reh gaya hai. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

All you are searching for, in Shaitan's post is this.

The amount of times this girl has flared her nostrils on screen has given me a sinus infection just by watching. Iski mucus toh straight girti hogi zameen pei. Itna stretch kar diya ke andar kuch rehta bhi nahi. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿ˜†

do din baat tu Alia is the superstar of the generation wali thread kholega. Thak ta nahi hai tu๐Ÿ˜†, paltu saala.

I mean similar to "When will Alia/Kjo Stop?" k sath "When will Shaitan Stop"? ka thread bhi kholna padega.

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The day when u stop trolling !

crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

The day when u stop trolling !

I was going to write this ๐Ÿ˜† I am sure other people would too ๐Ÿ˜†

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Why everything I do or say is trolling ? Har baar trolling trolling trolling bas karo. 

Even I myself donโ€™t know anymore who I like and who I donโ€™t kyu ke kar koi trolling bol raha hai 

She's still more talented than Shraddha. 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She is more talented than all the newbies n some oldie superishstar too... Kjo dint arm twist zoya, she is the perfect safeena 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looney86

She's still more talented than Shraddha. 

Is that why Shraddha has higher box office numbers than her?

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Is that why Shraddha has higher box office numbers than her?

Nope. It's because she has bigger openings than Shraddha.