Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just love this guy. He is the greatest stalker I hv seen. I had adored his acting in YHM nd nw in KHKT. 

The character Mahesh is crazy. Man he is already married and yet is Behind Sonakshi. Nd the way he has made a dummy Sonakshi. Hats off to his acting. 

Why do I want him to win? This marriage is happening very soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I just realised Mahesh is Shivji's another name. Why will the makers do that?

Going by whatever has been shown, Mahesh seems to be obsessed with Parvati and not Sonakshi. Maybe because his wife constantly berates him and insults him, he sees an ideal wife in Parvati. One who considers her husband her God and one he doesn't have.

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agreed, he's good as a physco chaser..... His darkly stare @ RoNakshi once aftr dropping d fersnel light from d top was spine-chilling... Talented actor indeed οΏΌοΏΌ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Main baas same TITLE ka post banane hi wali thi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GeekyBean thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I liked his silent acting alotπŸ˜‚ like he is good with expressions and creepiness. But the moment he opened his mouth i was likeπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. I dont know, may be its just me but his voice was not matching his faceπŸ˜‚

ziyenza thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i think he is doing good as the psycho guy. and it was a surprised to see him like that after seeing him in rich villain guy at his previous work 

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sanavi

I just love this guy. He is the greatest stalker I hv seen. I had adored his acting in YHM nd nw in KHKT. 

The character Mahesh is crazy. Man he is already married and yet is Behind Sonakshi. Nd the way he has made a dummy Sonakshi. Hats off to his acting. 

Why do I want him to win? This marriage is happening very soon.

Agreed, the guy plays such a convincing deranged person. I don't want him to win, but you can see the logic behind his obsession and I must say, he is such a good stalker πŸ˜†