The difference is...

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kartik was considered wrong for forging Naira's sign on abortion papers and Naira shouldn't be given any favor because she is a mother...Is it?....if he was wrong in thinking about aborting their child...she is wrong too...for me he was wrong in forging her sign on abortion papers based on 50% risk of complications...abortion without the consent of one who is carrying the baby is wrong...specifically when she is not in critical condition and can take her decisions herself...they could have consulted other doctors that time before showing him forging her sign...maybe other doctors would have different opinion...if they can have fertility treatment than why can't the risk be lowered by proper treatment...that time half empty and half filled glass example showed their perspective...she was hopeful...based on 50% risk of survival...but at the end she gave up seeing her forged sign...went for abortion...backed out and vented out her frustration on Kartik...which people bitterly criticized...If Kartik who is broken from inside can vent out his frustration on her so many times in past why can't she?....he didn't face any criticism from family...as that discussion stayed between Kaira...they never informed anybody regarding abortion papers...after leaving Kartik if she decided to abort baby based on complications, risk or abnormalities...does it make her wrong?...Yes...not abortion...but deciding to abort baby without informing Kartik about it...was wrong move....though she was not going to go back to Kartik...but baby belonged to him as much as it belonged to her...she doesn't deserve to be questioned by family...she doesn't deserved to be treated that way....she didn't deserve to be slapped by bhabhi maa without even inquiring reason behind her abandoning them...she didn't deserve to be questioned by hypocrite Goenkas if she was thinking about aborting their parpota their family's heir...they themselves adulterated Naira's food or tried illegal ways to have baby's sex determination for which they could get punished by law...Naira who underwent fertility treatment to have baby...forced Kartik to plan baby...went against Kartik not to terminate her first pregnancy...was the first one to forgive Kartik even when she didn't get right to see or touch her first born one last time...would think of aborting the baby without any reason?....merely to take revenge on Kartik?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Kartik forging her signatures was a stupid thing to show until and unless they were implying that he would drug her and get the baby aborted. Even if he had signed on her behalf, he would need to take her to the hospital, get her to the OT, which all requires consent. He wouldn’t have used force on her bc that would have taken the track into a completely different direction. Half the time cvs don’t even know what they are showing. 

As for today, I don’t wanna comment on the family or Kartik’s reactions because a lot has already been said about it since this morning. What I don’t get is, why the need to show abortion in such a negative light? It’s not a crime to get an abortion done, so how come it was being used used as an argument in the court? How does thinking of an abortion make you a bad person? 

I personally know someone who considered abortion when she got divorced but she didn’t get it done and now she loves her kid more than anything else in the world. There are women who get abortions even when they have other children. Does this mean they are bad mothers? 

Ngl, Damini was not wrong to say that Naira is an irresponsible mother. We have already discussed how irrational it was on Naira’s part to endure all the hardships fully knowing about her complicated pregnancy. I would have liked if her arguments were focussed on whatever has been shown since the leap. Naira letting Kairav talk to Kartik, Kairav running away from home, Naira not having sufficient money for Kairav’s operation. There was no need to introduce a completely new reason and make it seem like a crime. This show has a mass reach. The cvs should be more sensitive when touching upon such topics. Everything can’t be acceptable under the name of drama and entertainment.

Edited by Fari_15 - 4 years ago
Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abortion is not a bad thing. They are trying to make mothers who for whatever reason aborted the baby look bad. They are trying to put all thoese mothers into bad light who had to take decisions alone about aborting their child. Naira didnt sign abortion papers because she wanted revenge on kartik but because the kid could have abnormalities or something similar to that. The person who can die or be so depressed about not having a baby....she cannot in her right mind think about abortion. Whatever till now they have shown about naira  she is a fiercely protective mother. There are women who keep their kids even after finding out about abnormalities thwy can suffer through...nothing is worse then seeing your child sick.  So there is zero possibility...that she wanted to abort baby aise hi. 

As for kartik signing abortion papers....there is something which is totally different like you said.... nobody knew...kartik never ever suffered taunts of anyone....and here everyone is down nairas throat. Also about consent...and kartik being kairavs father....she came back. In my opinion she came back after that question but she was crumbled under the weight of kartiks distrust even after her death. That is a whole new level. Also filling a abortion form and actually performing it... because till now they havent shown us what was wrong...so before i get into kartiks right over baby's abortion news...i want to know what was wrong. Then only i would decide. 

Also family is crap. Dont bother talking about them. The esence of family was lost...since goenkas have entered.  

And did she just take an appointment for abortion or actually went through hospital and backed out last minute ? 

I hate how they have potrayed abortion. Abortion is now legal in india....but becUse of the mental and physical health of girls ...they used bad hospitals and illegal routes to get abortion before. What are they even trying to show ? Chi. Man.

Edited by Fireiswithinus - 4 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

She went and backed out at the last minute. 

I feel tired nowadays watching and discussing this show. There’s too much negativity surrounding it. Track is crap, social media is full of Kartik vs Naira. Wish I had it in me to stop watching till things seem better. 

I want to know what will happen after the custody. I was looking forward to Kartik standing up for Naira but after today’s episode, it seems pointless, so don’t care about it anymore. 

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

She went and backed out at the last minute. 

I feel tired nowadays watching and discussing this show. There’s too much negativity surrounding it. Track is crap, social media is full of Kartik vs Naira. Wish I had it in me to stop watching till things seem better. 

I want to know what will happen after the custody. I was looking forward to Kartik standing up for Naira but after today’s episode, it seems pointless, so don’t care about it anymore. 

Me too. He didnt stand up today...but will stand up tomorrow when she gives up and fullfills his ego. Their is no point. So much negativtiy. Twitter is so much worse.

Intoxicator thumbnail

Ok I made the mistake of looking on twitter and someone there wrote Pankhuri gave an interview saying that Vedika will be back in Nov and her track will continue 😒 
Anyone here have some more definite information about this?? 

(I can't even with this abortion plot. It seems like the writers are hellbent on destroying Kaira and then stomping all over the remains and, as a bonus, propagating the most socially regressive message they can.)

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Kartik forging her signatures was a stupid thing to show until and unless they were implying that he would drug her and get the baby aborted. Even if he had signed on her behalf, he would need to take her to the hospital, get her to the OT, which all requires consent. He wouldn’t have used force on her bc that would have taken the track into a completely different direction. Half the time cvs don’t even know what they are showing. 

As for today, I don’t wanna comment on the family or Kartik’s reactions because a lot has already been said about it since this morning. What I don’t get is, why the need to show abortion in such a negative light? It’s not a crime to get an abortion done, so how come it was being used used as an argument in the court? How does thinking of an abortion make you a bad person? 

I personally know someone who considered abortion when she got divorced but she didn’t get it done and now she loves her kid more than anything else in the world. There are women who get abortions even when they have other children. Does this mean they are bad mothers? 

Ngl, Damini was not wrong to say that Naira is an irresponsible mother. We have already discussed how irrational it was on Naira’s part to endure all the hardships fully knowing about her complicated pregnancy. I would have liked if her arguments were focussed on whatever has been shown since the leap. Naira letting Kairav talk to Kartik, Kairav running away from home, Naira not having sufficient money for Kairav’s operation. There was no need to introduce a completely new reason and make it seem like a crime. This show has a mass reach. The cvs should be more sensitive when touching upon such topics. Everything can’t be acceptable under the name of drama and entertainment.

sadly  I finds lots of the tracks shown in this show to be very regressive,...k dadi and most of the goenkas are very regressive..they believe their wealth puts them above others and the men, especially manish and even karthik at times are sickeningly arrogant. Sometimes I find the tracks so regressive that I stop watching for months. Dadis preference for boy children irritated me so much ...I’m a mom to two little girls so I found it highly offensive this preference of boys over girls...and really if women themselves view girl children as inferior to boy children ..then there’s no hope....and  I found the shubham track so sad..manish and karthiks verbal abuse of shubham when they considered him a servant in their house ..was terrible ... gosh it sickened me to the core...nobody should speak to another human being like that..And now this abortion issue..if the baby was at risk for severe abnormalities and naira chose to abort...its acceptable..and even if not ..a women has the right to choose to have a baby or not ...and in Most countries abortions are legal up to 12 weeks...And women abort for so many reasons...

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Kartik was considered wrong for forging Naira's sign on abortion papers and Naira shouldn't be given any favor because she is a mother...Is it?....if he was wrong in thinking about aborting their child...she is wrong too...for me he was wrong in forging her sign on abortion papers based on 50% risk of complications...abortion without the consent of one who is carrying the baby is wrong...specifically when she is not in critical condition and can take her decisions herself...they could have consulted other doctors that time before showing him forging her sign...maybe other doctors would have different opinion...if they can have fertility treatment than why can't the risk be lowered by proper treatment...that time half empty and half filled glass example showed their perspective...she was hopeful...based on 50% risk of survival...but at the end she gave up seeing her forged sign...went for abortion...backed out and vented out her frustration on Kartik...which people bitterly criticized...If Kartik who is broken from inside can vent out his frustration on her so many times in past why can't she?....he didn't face any criticism from family...as that discussion stayed between Kaira...they never informed anybody regarding abortion papers...after leaving Kartik if she decided to abort baby based on complications, risk or abnormalities...does it make her wrong?...Yes...not abortion...but deciding to abort baby without informing Kartik about it...was wrong move....though she was not going to go back to Kartik...but baby belonged to him as much as it belonged to her...she doesn't deserve to be questioned by family...she doesn't deserved to be treated that way....she didn't deserve to be slapped by bhabhi maa without even inquiring reason behind her abandoning them...she didn't deserve to be questioned by hypocrite Goenkas if she was thinking about aborting their parpota their family's heir...they themselves adulterated Naira's food or tried illegal ways to have baby's sex determination for which they could get punished by law...Naira who underwent fertility treatment to have baby...forced Kartik to plan baby...went against Kartik not to terminate her first pregnancy...was the first one to forgive Kartik even when she didn't get right to see or touch her first born one last time...would think of aborting the baby without any reason?....merely to take revenge on Kartik?

I understand your perspective but i feel in certain circumstances abortion is sole decision of the mother. In case of pregnancy before marriage, or pregnancy caused due to rape its upto to mother whether she wants to keep the baby or not and even the society want abortion to happen in those cases. Here when Kartik forged the papers, they both were married and had equal say . But Naira’s condition is different, she was a wife whose husband questioned her while she was pregnant, i feel if at all she was going for abortion, it was her right because anyways if the husband can question her, he could have questioned the baby too. I an speaking practically here. No one had any right to question Naira in this situation and specially Kartik , who knows it very well why Naira had to leave. Though they have made it clear that abortion wasn’t her choice it was something doctors suggested and she ran away in the end. But i feel even it was her choice, being in the condition she was , questioned by the father of the child, it was all in her rights if she wants to keep the baby or not. Just my thoughts :) 

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know Karthik's consent is not necessary to abort her child. 

A woman has right to decide if she can terminate or not. Law too support's it. And here doctor has advised the child may be abnormal and facing trouble in the future. So Naira deciding to abort was not wrong. It did happen, right. Kairav did had problem in his heart, yes he was not born physically abnormal but he did have his health problem.

I don't understand how come it is valid point in proving Naira is bad mother.

https://ohrh.law.ox.ac.uk/is-consent-of-the-husband-needed-for-an-abortion-in-india/

My mother sister has to terminate her pregnancy at her seventh or eight month. During her scan it came to notice the child head is not developing, I cannot remember since I was little girl then but yeah I do remember it was boy, my family were talking how beautiful he was but the back of his head or something did not develop. 

Edited by arshi8927 - 4 years ago
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for double post.

Edited by arshi8927 - 4 years ago