Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes why did they say again that before serial end every thing will get sort n ok between them.please some one clear this doubt again.y r they behind our show only to end.please some1 again should confirm regarding the show .don't want it to end so soon please.Oh God.

NINALOGY thumbnail

I don't want bpp to end that soon. Hopefully aisa nhi hoga. 

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

Yes why did they say again that before serial end every thing will get sort n ok between them.please some one clear this doubt again.y r they behind our show only to end.please some1 again should confirm regarding the show .don't want it to end so soon please.Oh God.

This is the reason I posted the link here it's very annoying to see the news of your favourite show going to end 

What is the need of saying this thing I didn't get 

Even in yesterday's hotnews they said any marriage track coming in BepanahPyaarr seeing ishita bride pic 

They imagined themselves that their is matriage sequence 

That means they don't follow what's happening in the show but they just say nonsense 

Edited by leenuguru - 4 years ago
Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

This is the reason I posted the link here it's very annoying to see the news of your favourite show going to end 

What is the need of saying this thing I didn't get 

Even in yesterday's hotnews they said any marriage track coming in BepanahPyaarr seeing ishita bride pic 

They imagined themselves that their is matriage sequence 

That means they don't follow what's happening in the show but they just say nonsense 

They dnt knw any thing dnt trust in media only i hope nothing happened with raghbir health 

In segmnt they said its raghbir m dream what u think i feel soo happy if really its rm dream ❤

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Help me guys y i cant comnt on bpp episode discussion ??

Blossom_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catty24

They dnt knw any thing dnt trust in media only i hope nothing happened with raghbir health 

In segmnt they said its raghbir m dream what u think i feel soo happy if really its rm dream ❤

i felt happy to see RM dreaming about praghbir's karvachauth 

but  again this words disappointed me alot 

hope to see praghbir getting united soon

Blossom_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catty24

Help me guys y i cant comnt on bpp episode discussion ??

it is locked by moderator 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

first of all i would want to specially mention that ishi looks gorgeous in that red saree and the blouse is super gorgeous❤red is definitely her colour

coming to the seg,pvp mention the family is not his so does he know abt the truth of his family?🤔

its KC,so i am sure pragati has taken fast for him and raghbir dream of KC with pragati,aww he miss her alot

its obvious that raghbir will have liver issues becos he is a heavy drinker,i am glad EK focus on this,sugar salt n alcohol any of these is excessive in body its poison for our bodies it will be abnormal for me if raghbir excessive drinking doesn't lead him to health issues..i am glad the focus is on the positive space

lastly abt show ending,ignore them when its official the team themselves will announce furthermore many times they have reported that YHM is ending here KP left the show and its still running,they are talking nonsense

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

it is locked by moderator 

why????any reason?????