Meeting After 20yrs ❤

AS_TiSha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How beautiful was there encouter in the ps that was so beautifully done by Tisha the emotions looked so real 😭 We just again fell in love with them 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiranmayeem94 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AS_TiSha

How beautiful was there encouter in the ps that was so beautifully done by Tisha the emotions looked so real 😭 We just again fell in love with them 😍

oh yeah even though in this leap the creatives have sidelined abhigya brutally but every meeting of abhigya was magical and painful though😣

I remember each essence of their eye talk

I remember each gesture of their feelings for each other 

I still remember the yell of pragz when she saw rock falling on abhi!😭

I still remember how forgetting all their ego they were hugging each other so tightly😭😭😭😭

These are priceless moments of abhigya these are precious moments of abhigya....abhi ajd pragya though two body apart but still lives in one small heart☺💕❣🤗😍

Kiranmayeem94 thumbnail

And their second meeting if looking at each other 💕😭 at ganesh chaturthi...abhi praying to god to bring his fuggi back😭💕

Abd then suddenly mitali bhabi sharing with abhi that she saw pragya...and those tears in abhi eyes😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕 oh god these two give us thrill whenever they come together 💕😭💕😭.

And then that look of seeing each otherfrom far...where eyes spoke every thing   💕💕💕

This is thebest thing about tisha is that their eyes speak all the emotions😭💕❣😍

And then those soul hug...though it wasn't liked by me...but i can feel the way they hug each other. 

💕💕💕💕💕💕

Kiranmayeem94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiranmayeem94

And their second meeting if looking at each other 💕😭 at ganesh chaturthi...abhi praying to god to bring his fuggi back😭💕

Abd then suddenly mitali bhabi sharing with abhi that she saw pragya...and those tears in abhi eyes😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕 oh god these two give us thrill whenever they come together 💕😭💕😭.

And then that look of seeing each otherfrom far...where eyes spoke every thing   💕💕💕

This is thebest thing about tisha is that their eyes speak all the emotions😭💕❣😍

And then those soul hug...though it wasn't liked by me...but i can feel the way they hug each other. 

💕💕💕💕💕💕

Though creatives tried hard to screw up abhigyas emotions but thanks to tisha they kept it alive😭💕❣ really love them for that 🙃😭💕.....

ffabhigya thumbnail

Yes the faceoff was so great.abhigya emotions,feelings, moments were so beautiful and tisha gave life to abhigya as they lived the characters as abhi and pragya.They make us feel everything it so real their hug, happy tears 👌😍

Jsofi195 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiranmayeem94

oh yeah even though in this leap the creatives have sidelined abhigya brutally but every meeting of abhigya was magical and painful though😣

I remember each essence of their eye talk

I remember each gesture of their feelings for each other 

I still remember the yell of pragz when she saw rock falling on abhi!😭

I still remember how forgetting all their ego they were hugging each other so tightly😭😭😭😭

These are priceless moments of abhigya these are precious moments of abhigya....abhi ajd pragya though two body apart but still lives in one small heart☺💕❣🤗😍

The way he wiped her tears 😭😭 Abhigya always made us to raddle with them. 

Abhigya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

More then construction side abhigya encounter i love the police station encounter more those tears/hugs/kisses were just❤️❤️❤️❤️Beautifully 

Sweetshash thumbnail

Yes , they are so real 😍 Tisha is best in every kind of scenes, no one can beat them in emotional scenes smiley19

sc_anani thumbnail

I literally watched that scene a million times! Each time they meet, there’s something new. 

sc_anani thumbnail

I always love when Abhi prays to god, especially because he didn’t believe God existed before he met Pragya.