An Episodic Review of 27th Episode of Vidya (15th October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all๐Ÿ˜Š

I am back with my Episodic review for 27th episode(15th October) of Vidya. 

The Episode starts with Ranjana thinking about Vivek, Kalindi asks her why you are worried. Ranjana tells ,this vivek is prem and dont know why he came all of a sudden, if it isnt serious, he could have talked infront of everyone, why in private.  she asjs kalindi shall i tell mom, kalindi advises her not too. lets see first what he said, and asks ranjana to go to her room and not go infront of vivek. Kalindi thinks what could be the problem.

I am glad Ranjana was sent to her room and not came infront of vivek๐Ÿ˜‚

Here, vivek receives call from his PA, telling none of nanku men or nanku got out last night.  Nanku smirks and vivek asks do you think you are too smart...nanku says first find vidya and tells jagat if DM needs men send ours too, jagat says, our men are in jail due to DM saab. Vivek warns Nanku , Nanku tells, ok my issue /connection with her is clear but what was yours.oh you too are in line or what..even then you will be lover number 2 ..hearing this vivek raises his fists to hit him but says, if its Prem would have broken your face, My duty is holding me back, you cant understand  what relationship we both have ...saying this he leaves out, Kalindi was at the door with tea... Dadiji too come and asks to have tea.. vivek tells he cant have tea, he have a meet. she gives him prasad and tells have this atleast

He asks her to bless him that what he is ought to do , goes well and fufilled..nanku's mom wishes vivek and Nanku watches it. vivek leaves.

So i think , next  move of Nanku is to maybe defame vidya with vivek in picture, and that day he is going to surely get hit with those fists which holded back now. Nanku's face worth watching while is mom gave blessings to vivek.

Did kalindi heard their talk, seems so, looks like she was feeling glad on that๐Ÿ˜..

Here in vidya's home avtaar questions dharma and bablu about vidya. both say they dont know anything, she was all quiet yesterday night. Vivek comes there. vivek tells police is looking for her, soon we will find out. Avtaar asks him what happened, these people say you were with her last night, what happened tell me. Vivek was like, he is unsure to tell him, bcoz vidya isnt here. Avtaar tells she is like a sister to him and she shares everything with him.

vivek yells he suspects Nanku singh behind this bcoz and he narrates the yesterday incident fully. they all are shocked..

they all are like ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜

Avtaar tells, yes slapping nanku is inviting more danger but I am proud of vidya that she slapped that men who thought ill of her. who never had courage to spoke, did this now.

yes Avtaar, we are proud of her too....

vivek tells they dont have any proof against nanku. then vivek receives a call, get shocked, informs others that, there was a body found near railway track and the things there look like vidya's ..

we are sure it isnt her but let's see what it is.

they all rush to hospital mortuary and vivek unveils the body face, they shocked,it was destroyed compeletely, the belonging found there waa given to vivek, seeing that bag , he remembers it as Vidya's and felt sad, broken. all were sad, crying, then avtaar tells they will look after the formalities here and asks dharma and bablu to go home and mk arrangements. 

Vivek come to his car, revalls his promise and the first meet if them and their encounters. And his sad, tells he will make sure those who did this face their punishment.

Namish emoted well as vivek yesterday, that pain of not able to keep his promise and the pain of missing the girl he had good rapport with was sad.  

At home bablu was telling about doing a pooja so that her soul rest in peace, otherwise she may haunt as ghosts, dharma scolds him.

Vidya comes and gives them water. seeing her, they are panicked, shout ghosts and run away, Vidya asks what happened why they are doing so. hearing her talk , they get relieved that she isnt ghost.. dharma asks where were you since morning.

This was a  hilarious one.. I was like ๐Ÿคฃ seeing dharma and bablu.. first i was like instead of being sad and making preparations, why they are talking about ghosts, not serious like that, but it was base to this scene, so its ok.

She says I was  worried all night, wanted to tell the truth to vivek, so got up and went to school very early without knowing what time it is since i was awake and worried all night.

so I went and sat near lake, there a lady came and talked to her, suddenly that lady grabbed my bag, stolen it and ran away. i chased her but i slipped and get fainted. I dont know who she is..when I got back to consciousness i came here. Dharma says that woman is dead and bablu tells she come under the train.

She went in her own to school/lake ok..but this lady, she dying and giving fear that vidya died, do nanku have a hand in it, doing it to threaten them.

vidya tells she will tell the truth to vivek, they ask her not to, she tells she will take the whole blame on her and will make sure neither you all nor Avtaar bhai is troubled for this.. she will tell him now by meeting him like that. Dharma manages the situation by telling, vivek isnt here, went to Azamgarh and you take rest now. she tells ok then will inform him tomorrow while going to school and goes

Vidya is determined to tell the truth, but how far its gonna happen, have to wait and see.

Vivek  and Avtaar comes outside. Bablu says we have to stop vivek outside. they both rush outside. Vivek and Avtaar are sad and tell formality over. Dharma and bablu says that woman isnt vidya, they are shocked, dharma narrates the incident and both are relieved that she is safe. Avtaar tells they should meet her then..they rush in .Bablu was like why you let them in to dharma.. Vivek and avtaar enters home and see vidya sleeping. aavtaar was about to wake her up, vivek  stops and ask him not to...tells she is fine , thats enough, let her rest, will meet her tomorrow and goes.

Its good to see bith vivek& Avtaar  relieved and their care for her. 

bablu tells vidya may tell the truth to vivek tomorrow. Vivek gets out and  smiles, have a smile on his face ,knowing that she is safe.

And i loved his smile after knowing she is fine..๐Ÿ˜Š

To be honest, I am loving this no-love angle, yet there is a bond between them. 

Nanku calls him and asks him did he got Vidya..

Precap :

vidya tells if you dont want me to tell the truth, then kill me, i am going to tell it to vivek for sure. next day morning at school , vidya tells to vivek that she wants to talk to him.

P.S. will post the episode caps soon in this thread:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tuesday Episode Pics :)