So no more Prerna Bajaj scenes

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am an Anupre fan but despite that i enjoy the subtle romance between Prerna and Bajaj. Since 2 days i miss them . LOL...What to do got so much used to  Prerna's ping pong behaviour but since couple of days she is more focused towards her soulmate.

I love both Karan and Parth . I don't find any story in KZK it is only purely for actors  i watch. Prerna  Bajaj, Prerna  Anurag, Anurag  Bajaj i love all 3 .Awesome threesome.

Edited by sanjana - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lightnig thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana

I am an Anupre fan but despite that i enjoy the subtle romance between Prerna and Bajaj. Since 2 days i miss them . LOL...What to do got so much used to  Prerna's ping pong behaviour but since couple of days she is more focused towards her soulmate.

I love both Karan and Parth . I don't find any story in KZK it is only purely for actors  i watch. Prerna  Bajaj, Prerna  Anurag, Anurag  Bajaj i love all 3 .Awesome threesome.

So sad.. They ruined bajaj character.. I don't feel like seeing KZK.. 1st of all no story.. How long will these good actors sustain the serial utter waste. The writers have now made RB a villian even in front of his lovable kid.. So unfair.. One pure relationship that too they ruined it.. Why why why ðŸ’”😭

marjeena thumbnail

I think the show is ending. 

Kuki is leaving the show means no more kuki... Prerna is here for kuki... No bajaj.... 

What will. Komo will do.... I think nothing. This time they made joke of all character