Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SubagokulTisha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Always cockroach made them so close with each other πŸ˜³....The way they both used to run when they see the cockroach is mind-blowing πŸ€£

Kiranmayeem94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhigya4ever

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/GX4-4awrz54[/YOUTUBE]

Anyone remember this Bat sceneπŸ€£πŸ˜†

How xan we forget this unique valentine dayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Kiranmayeem94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prerana2

Yes πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ Pragya's one of the best Valentine's Day ❀️ They have their own style of celebrating the day πŸ™Œ Whether it be Valentine's Day, Diwali, Navratri or any other day 😻 Abhigya makes it unique πŸ’–

Yeah in everything they are unique yarπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Abhigya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiranmayeem94

How xan we forget this unique valentine dayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Love how they were fighting under bed like a babies then unwanted guest on window aapearπŸ€£πŸ˜†

Kiranmayeem94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SubagokulTisha

Always cockroach made them so close with each other πŸ˜³....The way they both used to run when they see the cockroach is mind-blowing πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Abhi in the first episode  pretending as if he is not afraid of cockroach made me🀣🀣 those expressions my godπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

While collecting badam pragya by mistake touched abhis toes and abhi was jumping out of fearπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cockroach cockroach cockroach πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kiranmayeem94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhigya4ever

Love how they were fighting under bed like a babies then unwanted guest on window aapearπŸ€£πŸ˜†

Abhi : kya dhoond rahi hoπŸ€”πŸ˜…?

Pragz : papers😌 important papers😌!

Abhi : kya vo ye vala haiπŸ˜†?

Pragz : ye 😡 ye vala aapkey pass kahan sey aayaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh my god these scenes gifs are must yarπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Abhigya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Abhi : kya dhoond rahi hoπŸ€”πŸ˜…?

Pragz : papers😌 important papers😌!

Abhi : kya vo ye vala haiπŸ˜†?

Pragz : ye 😡 ye vala aapkey pass kahan sey aayaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh my god these scenes gifs are must yarπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣mastikhor ABhi

Prerana2 thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Abhi in the first episode  pretending as if he is not afraid of cockroach made me🀣🀣 those expressions my godπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

While collecting badam pragya by mistake touched abhis toes and abhi was jumping out of fearπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cockroach cockroach cockroach πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He's a such a dramebaaz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Just like a cute kid 😻 Cockroach makes both Abhi and Pragya kids πŸ˜‚ And we love to see these kids πŸ€£

Aishhu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

The way they both jump looking at cockroach and then again fall in love with each other just by looking into their eyes😍😍😍😍

Unhey dekh kar mujhey cockroach sey pyar ho gayaπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most favourite one is during that Abhi tanu press conference bakwas party... Where pragya will go to Abhi's wardrobe to replace his tight suit and return back being afraid of cockroach and both of them being darpoks messing up the entire room , jumping like monkeys all over 🀣and at last get settled at bed by covering them with bed sheetsπŸ˜† and start doing their fav romance i.e eyesex uff sry eyelockπŸ˜†

And chudail tanu barging inside abhi room and disturbing cutie pies and abhi's position of wearing towel lolπŸ˜† , perfecto

Aishhu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aishhu

Most favourite one is during that Abhi tanu press conference bakwas party... Where pragya will go to Abhi's wardrobe to replace his tight suit and return back being afraid of cockroach and both of them being darpoks messing up the entire room , jumping like monkeys all over 🀣and at last get settled at bed by covering them with bed sheetsπŸ˜† and start doing their fav romance i.e eyesex uff sry eyelockπŸ˜†

And chudail tanu barging inside abhi room and disturbing cutie pies and abhi's position of wearing towel lolπŸ˜† , perfecto

And the scene is here 

https://www.zee5.com/tvshows/details/kumkum-bhagya/0-6-127/kumkum-bhagya-episode-685-october-7-2016-full-episode/0-1-34286