Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I know they broke up a long time ago and that she has been married since and Ranbir has been through two fake girlfriends and Ayan constant. But somehow I feel somewhere that she is not over Ranbir. 

She keeps talking about him everywhere and remember the whole fake charade Ranbir-Deepika-Ranveer-Alia were doing at the award shows this year? Backstage dancing, Deepu attending parties with Ranveer not being there but Ranveer is there. 

Even if I ignore all that - there is still a twinkle in her eye when someone says Ranbir. In that interview with  Rajeev/Anu few days ago she even said her method of acting is similar to Ranbir, and that she cant choose between Ranbir and Ranveer? Girl you cant choose? you married one of them? You supposedly fell in love during the making of three films and you still cant CHOOSE Ranveer to say you enjoyed working with him more? 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Grabs popcorn 😎🤣

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Shaitaan got a potential blockbuster topic 😆.

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Not this topic again 🤡

*grabs 🍿 🍿🍿*

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Shaitaan got a potential blockbuster topic 😆.

& this kind of BB topics are the reason someone somewhere is taking their lives.

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why would you call Kat a fake gf? Wasn't he with her longer than he was with Deepika, and wasn't she the reason he broke up with Deepika in the first place, or she dumped him, or whatever?

If by fake, you mean a beard (not to sound derogatory), then by that logic, wasn't Deepika a fake gf as well?

On topic, I don't know about Deepika, but I don't think anyone else is over them. Their relationship and break up is more talked about than Ran-Kat, maybe coz even Deepika keeps adding a little fuel to the fire, while Katrina chooses to keep mum about their relationship.

Edited by Pepperish - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sab popcorn khaynge to topic pe kaun post krega

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

A decade from now ,top journos will still be asking Deepika, the same questions,breathlessly waiting for her answer..like the rest.

Toh fans/haters kis khet ki mooli hain?

There is a desperate urge to know.

Now go hype Alia,Shraddha,Jhanvi etc..RK needs them to make films,and stay relevant.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Also want to comment on Deepika's obession with Alia, always being chummy chummy with her pretending to be nakli incest nanad's or something 

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know nobody cares, but DP always takes RS side infront of rk, but she knows what will keep her in news, so 🤷