opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

i never thought cv will repeat ever those ghagra , jhopda wali look for new komo as well as.. cant they give her some more classy looks for new one?

aamna as komolika for me still so decent. i loved her expressions , but make up looked lil bit aged.  body moves were nice , i like her smile... but still need more tadka , hopefully in upcoming days there will be more feisty komo .. aamna as an actor amazing , no doubt .

hopefully cv will not make her character funny like previous.

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

She is a lot psycho so what do you expect her to look like?

Hideous it is. 

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Real Amna has more good dressing style 

Than this komo ðŸ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

She is a lot psycho so what do you expect her to look like?

Hideous it is. 

no no look nice , but i dont like this jhopda dress ... yaar hospital ko toh atleast chor dete 🤣

after a big operation , kaun aise jhapada dress pehente hai , aur iss jamane mai aise dress pehentei kaun.. bohot classy dresses hai  to show the latke jhatke...

i really want , cv this time aise dress repeat na kare... i liked hina's after marriage dresses , those were so cool

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Real Amna has more good dressing style 

Than this komo ðŸ˜†

komo ka bhi dressing sense bohot acchi hai ,  but this look hospital pe suit nei kia

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

I think they are following past komo's promo look

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amana is gorgeous lady .They should have given her sarees or western looks she would have looked more hot and gorgeous but again makers disappointed us .I wish Amana gets paired up with Rishabh here ðŸ˜‰ both are talented and they look very good together😳

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Amana is gorgeous lady .They should have given her sarees or western looks she would have looked more hot and gorgeous but again makers disappointed us .I wish Amana gets paired up with Rishabh here ðŸ˜‰ both are talented and they look very good together😳

sari would perfect for her.. hotsi sarii... n i really love her skin .. it would so sexy more.

kher i think they are going with the promo look of komo liak , using urvashi's first entry dress color .. later they will improve the dress more...

Whitequeen2019 thumbnail

This new komolika is much more pretty then the old komolika and beautiful with the new outfit.