15 Oct - Episode Highlights

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kismat kismat kismat kismat kismat , kya hai yeh kismat , kyun hai yeh kismat, yeh log kab samjhenge - Destiny is nothing just a result of your karma, 2D lense se nahi samajh ayega kuhu abir misbti , get your 3D glasses on, soon you three will understand that your own karma has hit you hard today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† blaming it all on kismat and others is the easiest option , grow up and make your own destiny πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ satellite se kuch sikho🀣Ne never blames kismat,  he always tries to plan against his destiny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and never loses hope tooπŸ₯³

1. The episode starts with abir saying baba family ko acha se jante nahi hai isliye itni galat baat nahi keh sakte πŸ₯³ Thank you abir , Abir ki uru knew tum bhola baba ki baat pe vishvas nahi karoge  and while doing so abir finds origami paper cranes , what a coincidence bag those clothes sab ek ki jagah rakhe the bed pe...ewwwww...abir ..kitne din se kapde nahi dhoye?? πŸ€£chiiii chili...abir starts reading them one by one , such a sweet scene but I feel mishti should have written more deep deep dil ki batein , that were just normal things that mishti anyways shares with abir,  nothing new πŸ˜† sorry makers jitna origami papers ka build up tha utna justify kiya nahi tum logo ne πŸ˜† and I really don't know what did abir read aisa ki he felt so guilty after reading it saying I haven't really done anything for mishti till now...really...150 epis and abir feels he hasn't done anything for mishti* * uru checking whether she is watching the same serial or by mistake opened some other serial's episode* *πŸ˜†πŸ€£

2. Morning time morning time , mish is one disciplined girl never misses her jogging πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒLoved the scene she stops senses abir behind and turns and abir is walking with his swag πŸ˜Ž dheere dheere song playing with his entry but chaa πŸ˜† it was mishti's dream, someone else took abir's jacket and jogging..haaye haaye ...kon hai yeh aadmi?🀣🀣 Baba is also on duty !! Meenu ke hi ghar ke balcony mein khade ho ke abir ko uski hi family ko chod kar mishti ke saath future dekhne ki baat karte hain yeh bhola babaπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† A part of me feels very happy to see atleast someone in the family is concerned about abir but the moment i see abir going and baba giving a smirk to meenu as if "dekha dekha tumhara beta meri side hai meenu" this this baba's this look gives me really not so pleasant vibes !! Really can't give a clean chit to someone just because he supports mishbir πŸ˜† anyhow abir feels Rvs will never give mishti the status she deserves which is so true πŸ’” toh dekhen neend mein bhi hoshiyar beta kya solution nikalta hai ! Later abir also goes to meet mishti but mishti is giving free ka gyaan to chai vala that never hide anything from the ones you love otherwise voh udd jayenge #Same2YouMishtiπŸ˜† Chai toh puri kar lo yaar, never mind πŸ˜† Abir watching her from behind feeling not the right time to say anything,  bichara πŸ€£πŸ€£ ek kunwara pyaar ka maara, phas gaya dekho yeh bichara🀣 So after mishti goes he says a senti shayariand drinks that chai - usi cup se Jisse mishti ne piya tha β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

3. Mishti feels she is Raja Harishchandra ki bichdi hui beti and so achanak se without anyone asking her anything she decides to inform varsha about kuku πŸ€”πŸ€“ Almonds khaya karo meri maa ...didn't kuhu tell you very clearly to let her decide what she has to do , inform or not πŸ˜† That's why mishti I advised you few days ago to get a job with better responsibility πŸ˜† Later on when kuhu calls varsha mishti suddenly gets a almond attack and she remembers ohh she is suppose to keep her mouth shut πŸ˜† so she quickly takes the phone and says kuhu jaldi aaja itna build up mat kar , very smart mishti πŸ˜†πŸ‘

3. Satellite totally in silent mode, planet A not giving him attention πŸ˜† Planet A and planet K have some popcorn conversation πŸ€£ first things first kuhu is not really blaming mishti now haan ...progress kuhu πŸ‘ Jab se hole vala blouse pehenna bandh kiya hai tum toh sudhar gayi infact she feels mishti is lucky to have abir πŸ₯³ and she also accepts the email thing and says sorry to abirπŸ‘ loved the way abir motivated her to stand for herself and also made her realise that mishti was right πŸ‘πŸ‘ "tumhe kya zarurat thi kunal ki haar baat maanne ki ? Uski har galti pe parda daalne ki ? Abir I am asking the same questions to you πŸ€£πŸ€£ anyways so now only dahi handi is left baaki kuhu has confessed everything  !! I am liking it ! Kuhu says abir that ab 100 chuhe kha liye ab mujhe haj jaana hai I mean mahs house jaana hai πŸ˜† And abir decides to take her home ...phew... laut ke buddhu ghar ko chaleπŸ˜†

4. Rvs try to stop kuhu, kuhu says she will be back in some time ...ohh no πŸ€£ Abir still blames meenu ...nice chain these guys have yaar πŸ˜† abir blames meenu blames mishti blames kunal blames mishti blames abir blames kismat blames kuhu blames kismat  When will you all learn to take responsibility for your own actions...aeeeee lahu bhatak gayaπŸ’”πŸ€£

5. Benba is on a new mission,  haar churaya mera kisne ohh sanam ? Tune? Tune ? πŸ˜† nidhu and parul are about to start their search operation !! Me and my sasuji * mishti showing a danda to uru*😲 I mean i mean ...umm mishti ke sasuji,  we have same same suspect- bhola baba πŸ˜†

6. Abir and kuhu in car, kuhu says she is pyaar mein blind, galti ki usne one of kind , hoping that kunal will bind, we all know she is out of mind πŸ˜† Anyways this time she isn't blaming mishti but her kismat kismat kismat for this πŸ˜† on the other hand mishti turned devi harishchandra,  duniya Mars pe pahuch gayi lekin mishti πŸ˜† she wants to travel back to satyuga and speak the truth to varsha and when she couldn't do it she blames abir and messages him...really ajeeb message that was πŸ€£πŸ€£ mishti is behaving as if aajtak usne kabhi jooth bola hi nahi , madam tum bachpan se apne aur kuhu ke baare mein jooth nahi bolti thi sabkoπŸ˜† you have also hidden things from abir , lied to your family n number of times to meet abir at night πŸ˜† Cvs kya hai yeah mishti ke character main itna flip, nahi bhulega fandom jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan πŸ€£

7. Bichare abir ke baare mein toh koi kuch socho...ek taraf family se dur jaane ki advice dene vale baba  Dhokebaaz bhai😎 Kismat and others pe conveniently blame dalne vali mahs sistersπŸ˜³πŸ˜’πŸ€“ and then abir remembers nanu ke words that kismat ke aage kuch nahi something πŸ˜† abir don't get influenced jo khud pura din terminator khelte ho unki baat se influence na ho, tum khud pe bharosa rakho,  you taught me that we make our own destiny by our own hands now don't fall in this destiny trap okay? πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ 

Haathon ki lakeero pe na kar itna bharosa

Kismat unki bhi hoti hai jinke nahi hote haath

Rakh himaat, chahe manzil se ho kaisa bhi faasla

Banjare tu aage badh, partner denge tera saath

Partner is the God that abir refers to, The Almighty is always a step above the destiny  !!

It was a confusing episode,  some characters went out of character but still I enjoyed certain scenes here and there !! Mishbir misunderstanding seems forced,  it needed more depth,  that's all 

The free bird ho ya caged bird,  pyaar mein padh ke dono caged hi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The "chidiya turns Devi Harishchandra" πŸ€£

The "Haar Chor ko pakdo" mission by maiya πŸ₯³

The "Abir Ghar Chodo" mission by maiya ke saiyan πŸ‘

The "Mishti ko chod Kismat ko blame karne lagi" bro ki sis

The "satellite" seems disinterested now πŸ˜†

The " kismat connection" πŸ€£

Good day peeps ❀

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

hayeee first like n comment πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

and adding it in discussion thread πŸ€—

reviews in blue for the confusing epi πŸ€£ 

yaar ur whole highlight is awesome yaar.. even being ur fav you gave proper bang on ques to everyone... πŸ‘ your whole package rather than couple only thought i love it.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Kismat kismat kismat kismat kismat , kya hai yeh kismat , kyun hai yeh kismat, yeh log kab samjhenge - Destiny is nothing just a result of your karma, 2D lense se nahi samajh ayega kuhu abir misbti , get your 3D glasses on, soon you three will understand that your own karma has hit you hard today smiley36smiley36smiley36 blaming it all on kismat and others is the easiest option , grow up and make your own destiny smiley14smiley40smiley40 satellite se kuch sikhosmiley37Ne never blames kismat,  he always tries to plan against his destiny smiley36smiley36and never loses hope toosmiley40

oohhhooo finally something to learn from our nanko satellite... niceeeee πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ par kunal has one of a kind 1D lense only... πŸ€£

but on a serious note a nice message on destiny being the result of ur karma.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1. The episode starts with abir saying baba family ko acha se jante nahi hai isliye itni galat baat nahi keh sakte smiley40 Thank you abir , Abir ki uru knew tum bhola baba ki baat pe vishvas nahi karoge smiley42smiley42 and while doing so abir finds origami paper cranes , what a coincidence bag those clothes sab ek ki jagah rakhe the bed pe...ewwwww...abir ..kitne din se kapde nahi dhoye?? smiley37chiiii chili...abir starts reading them one by one , such a sweet scene but I feel mishti should have written more deep deep dil ki batein , that were just normal things that mishti anyways shares with abir,  nothing new smiley36 sorry makers jitna origami papers ka build up tha utna justify kiya nahi tum logo ne smiley36 and I really don't know what did abir read aisa ki he felt so guilty after reading it saying I haven't really done anything for mishti till now...really...150 epis and abir feels he hasn't done anything for mishti* * uru checking whether she is watching the same serial or by mistake opened some other serial's episode* *smiley36smiley37

yaar firstly i love love ur name for baba.. bhola baba...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

oohhoo Abir finally in same page as abir ki uru.. so triangle on way πŸ€£πŸ€£ sab jugnu ki galti hai he is responsible to take care of abirs things naa πŸ€£

yaar the origami scene seems edited uru... see we saw mishti writing alot even in his bday time origami but they cut short it n gave only little detail... and promise i accept yaar seems like writer has some memory loss problem... and also did you see abir was looking weirdly at the edit pic of him meenu mishti.. whats the secret.. 

2. Morning time morning time , mish is one disciplined girl never misses her jogging smiley40smiley4Loved the scene she stops senses abir behind and turns and abir is walking with his swag smiley16 dheere dheere song playing with his entry but chaa smiley36 it was mishti's dream, someone else took abir's jacket and jogging..haaye haaye ...kon hai yeh aadmi?smiley37smiley37 Baba is also on duty !! Meenu ke hi ghar ke balcony mein khade ho ke abir ko uski hi family ko chod kar mishti ke saath future dekhne ki baat karte hain yeh bhola babasmiley16smiley36 A part of me feels very happy to see atleast someone in the family is concerned about abir but the moment i see abir going and baba giving a smirk to meenu as if "dekha dekha tumhara beta meri side hai meenu" this this baba's this look gives me really not so pleasant vibes !! Really can't give a clean chit to someone just because he supports mishbir smiley36 anyhow abir feels Rvs will never give mishti the status she deserves which is so true smiley28 toh dekhen neend mein bhi hoshiyar beta kya solution nikalta hai ! Later abir also goes to meet mishti but mishti is giving free ka gyaan to chai vala that never hide anything from the ones you love otherwise voh udd jayenge #Same2YouMishtismiley36 Chai toh puri kar ko yaar, never mind smiley36 Abir watching her from behind feeling not the right time to say anything,  bichara smiley37smiley37 ek kunwara pyaar ka maara, phas gaya dekho yeh bicharasmiley37 So after mishti goes he says a senti shayarismiley29and drinks that chai - usi cup se Jisse mishti ne piya tha smiley43smiley43smiley43

yaar chiiii that fatty uncle stole our boys jogging costume.. πŸ˜‘🀣

@bold - πŸ€£πŸ€£ tashan couple next goal baba scored meenu failed.. 

🀣🀣 mishti ko bolo guruji spirit.. same to same.. abir was scared to face angry violent chorni so jus enjoys her left over tea.. the best best sweetest scene of today β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ cha even a small symbolic scene has alot of effect in our show... 

3. Mishti feels she is Raja Harishchandra ki bichdi hui beti and so achanak se without anyone asking her anything she decides to inform varsha about kuku smiley24smiley23 Almonds khaya karo meri maa ...didn't kuhu tell you very clearly to let her decide what she has to do , inform or not smiley36 That's why mishti I advised you few days ago to get a job with better responsibility smiley36 Later on when kuhu calls varsha mishti suddenly gets a almond attack and she remembers ohh she is suppose to keep her mouth shut smiley36 so she quickly takes the phone and says kuhu jaldi aaja itna build up mat kar , very smart mishti smiley36smiley32

guruji sab apki galti hai.. you are sending late signals.. connections problem with mishti.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ this is mah girls trait guruji remember kuhu was about to inform about mishbir rishta to meenu but abir came in time n himself said about bhola baba surprise... 

3. Satellite totally in silent mode, planet A not giving him attention smiley36 Planet A and planet K have some popcorn conversation smiley37 first things first kuhu is not really blaming mishti now haan ...progress kuhu smiley32 Jab se hole vala blouse pehenna bandh kiya hai tum toh sudhar gayi infact she feels mishti is lucky to have abir smiley40 and she also accepts the email thing and says sorry to abirsmiley32 loved the way abir motivated her to stand for herself and also made her realise that mishti was right smiley32smiley32 "tumhe kya zarurat thi kunal ki haar baat maanne ki ? Uski har galti pe parda daalne ki ? Abir I am asking the same questions to you smiley37smiley37 anyways so now only dahi handi is left baaki kuhu has confessed everything  !! I am liking it ! Kuhu says abir that ab 100 chuhe kha liye ab mujhe haj jaana hai I mean mahs house jaana hai smiley36 And abir decides to take her home ...phew... laut ke buddhu ghar ko chalesmiley36

ohhkk kuhu progress is ok.. lets ignore her past n concentrate on present best option.. but abir shifts blame game to kunal only for kuhu state note this point only for kuhu not other matters.. but bang on abir ki uru come on go on ask ur abir.. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘

@bold - this literally cracked me up πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

4. Rvs try to stop kuhu, kuhu says she will be back in some time ...ohh no smiley37 Abir still blames meenu ...nice chain these guys have yaar smiley36 abir blames meenu blames mishti blames kunal blames mishti blames abir blames kismat blames kuhu blames kismat smiley29smiley29 When will you all learn to take responsibility for your own actions...aeeeee lahu bhatak gayasmiley28smiley37

🀣🀣🀣 oohhoo so its a chain reaction... chaaa so chemistry is to be blamed... learn the formula to break the chain yaar... 

@bold - πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ chaa uru only you only you can do this.. 

5. Benba is on a new mission,  haar churaya mera kisne ohh sanam ? Tune? Tune ? smiley36 nidhu and parul are about to start their search operation !! Me and my sasuji * mishti showing a danda to uru*smiley3 I mean i mean ...umm mishti ke sasuji,  we have same same suspect- bhola baba smiley36

🀣🀣perfect song... perfect... oohhhoo abir ki uru got stuck.. be careful yaar.. πŸ€£ voh bahut violent hai.. even abir is scared of her.. 

6. Abir and kuhu in car, kuhu says she is pyaar mein blind, galti ki usne one of kind , hoping that kunal will bind, we all know she is out of mind smiley36 Anyways this time she isn't blaming mishti but her kismat kismat kismat for this smiley36 on the other hand mishti turned devi harishchandra,  duniya Mars pe pahuch gayi lekin mishti smiley36 she wants to travel back to satyuga and speak the truth to varsha and when she couldn't do it she blames abir and messages him...really ajeeb message that was smiley37smiley37 mishti is behaving as if aajtak usne kabhi jooth bola hi nahi , madam tum bachpan se apne aur kuhu ke baare mein jooth nahi bolti thi sabkosmiley36 you have also hidden things from abir , lied to your family n number of times to meet abir at night smiley36 Cvs kya hai yeah mishti ke character main itna flip, nahi bhulega fandom jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan smiley37

🀣🀣🀣🀣 best best for kuhu... so here too blame only shifted from mishti to kismat.. haaillaaa.. chaa 

yaar i love love this para alot reading it multiple time to enjoy it.. chaa love you for this yaar.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ

yaar ignore her bacha is just throwing tantrum.. like she said sab abir ki galti hai.. he only wanted her to be ziddi n fight with him.. so here abir you bought it on yourself.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

7. Bichare abir ke baare mein toh koi kuch socho...ek taraf family se dur jaane ki advice dene vale baba smiley29 Dhokebaaz bhaismiley16 Kismat and others pe conveniently blame dalne vali mahs sisterssmiley22smiley13smiley23 and then abir remembers nanu ke words that kismat ke aage kuch nahi something smiley36 abir don't get influenced jo khud pura din terminator khelte ho unki baat se influence na ho, tum khud pe bharosa rakho,  you taught me that we make our own destiny by our own hands now don't fall in this destiny trap okay? smiley20smiley4 

wow special love to this para uru... β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—our poor boy jus bcoz of his one word sambhalna uska kaam... he is being made to manage situation back to back... πŸ˜­

@bold - πŸ€£πŸ€£ sab ki sab karab hai in that mad house... 

Partner is the God that abir refers, The Almighty is always a step above the destiny  !!

wow abir ki uru such beautiful lines n encouraging end... awesome awesome.. smiley40smiley40smiley27smiley27 πŸ‘πŸ‘....  and ur message lovely lovely...πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was a confusing episode,  some characters went out of character but still I enjoyed certain scenes here and there !! Mishbir misunderstanding seems forced,  it needed more depth,  that's all 

πŸ‘πŸΌperfect description of today epi uru.. 

The free bird ho ya caged bird,  pyaar mein padh ke dono caged hi hai smiley36smiley36

The "chidiya turns Devi Harishchandra" smiley37

The "Haar Chor ko pakdo" mission by maiya smiley40

The "Abir Ghar Chodo" mission by maiya ke saiyan smiley32

The "Mishti ko chod Kismat ko blame karne lagi" bro ki sissmiley41

The "satellite" seems disinterested now smiley36

The " kismat connection" smiley37

wah wah wah wah the first one liner... i lovesssss it πŸ₯³πŸ€£

the prefect one for mah sisters πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ and also our poor satellite πŸ˜†

maiya n saiya the tashan couple let them keep scoring awesome one liner for them πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

@bold - best best besttttttt one liner yaara πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€—

ok this is a special surprise credit to insta a spoiler pic.. somewhat what you asked someday before

Good day peeps ❀

our Arjun is back πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Edited by diya_divakar - 4 years ago
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Love your profile pic , Uru!

Awesome analysis.... behind by 4 episodes now:(

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Kismat kismat kismat kismat kismat , kya hai yeh kismat , kyun hai yeh kismat, yeh log kab samjhenge - Destiny is nothing just a result of your karma, 2D lense se nahi samajh ayega kuhu abir misbti , get your 3D glasses on, soon you three will understand that your own karma has hit you hard today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† blaming it all on kismat and others is the easiest option , grow up and make your own destiny πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ satellite se kuch sikho🀣Ne never blames kismat,  he always tries to plan against his destiny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and never loses hope tooπŸ₯³

1. The episode starts with abir saying baba family ko acha se jante nahi hai isliye itni galat baat nahi keh sakte πŸ₯³ Thank you abir , Abir ki uru knew tum bhola baba ki baat pe vishvas nahi karoge  and while doing so abir finds origami paper cranes , what a coincidence bag those clothes sab ek ki jagah rakhe the bed pe...ewwwww...abir ..kitne din se kapde nahi dhoye?? πŸ€£chiiii chili...abir starts reading them one by one , such a sweet scene but I feel mishti should have written more deep deep dil ki batein , that were just normal things that mishti anyways shares with abir,  nothing new πŸ˜† sorry makers jitna origami papers ka build up tha utna justify kiya nahi tum logo ne πŸ˜† and I really don't know what did abir read aisa ki he felt so guilty after reading it saying I haven't really done anything for mishti till now...really...150 epis and abir feels he hasn't done anything for mishti* * uru checking whether she is watching the same serial or by mistake opened some other serial's episode* *πŸ˜†πŸ€£

2. Morning time morning time , mish is one disciplined girl never misses her jogging πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒLoved the scene she stops senses abir behind and turns and abir is walking with his swag πŸ˜Ž dheere dheere song playing with his entry but chaa πŸ˜† it was mishti's dream, someone else took abir's jacket and jogging..haaye haaye ...kon hai yeh aadmi?🀣🀣 Baba is also on duty !! Meenu ke hi ghar ke balcony mein khade ho ke abir ko uski hi family ko chod kar mishti ke saath future dekhne ki baat karte hain yeh bhola babaπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† A part of me feels very happy to see atleast someone in the family is concerned about abir but the moment i see abir going and baba giving a smirk to meenu as if "dekha dekha tumhara beta meri side hai meenu" this this baba's this look gives me really not so pleasant vibes !! Really can't give a clean chit to someone just because he supports mishbir πŸ˜† anyhow abir feels Rvs will never give mishti the status she deserves which is so true πŸ’” toh dekhen neend mein bhi hoshiyar beta kya solution nikalta hai ! Later abir also goes to meet mishti but mishti is giving free ka gyaan to chai vala that never hide anything from the ones you love otherwise voh udd jayenge #Same2YouMishtiπŸ˜† Chai toh puri kar ko yaar, never mind πŸ˜† Abir watching her from behind feeling not the right time to say anything,  bichara πŸ€£πŸ€£ ek kunwara pyaar ka maara, phas gaya dekho yeh bichara🀣 So after mishti goes he says a senti shayariand drinks that chai - usi cup se Jisse mishti ne piya tha β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

3. Mishti feels she is Raja Harishchandra ki bichdi hui beti and so achanak se without anyone asking her anything she decides to inform varsha about kuku πŸ€”πŸ€“ Almonds khaya karo meri maa ...didn't kuhu tell you very clearly to let her decide what she has to do , inform or not πŸ˜† That's why mishti I advised you few days ago to get a job with better responsibility πŸ˜† Later on when kuhu calls varsha mishti suddenly gets a almond attack and she remembers ohh she is suppose to keep her mouth shut πŸ˜† so she quickly takes the phone and says kuhu jaldi aaja itna build up mat kar , very smart mishti πŸ˜†πŸ‘

3. Satellite totally in silent mode, planet A not giving him attention πŸ˜† Planet A and planet K have some popcorn conversation πŸ€£ first things first kuhu is not really blaming mishti now haan ...progress kuhu πŸ‘ Jab se hole vala blouse pehenna bandh kiya hai tum toh sudhar gayi infact she feels mishti is lucky to have abir πŸ₯³ and she also accepts the email thing and says sorry to abirπŸ‘ loved the way abir motivated her to stand for herself and also made her realise that mishti was right πŸ‘πŸ‘ "tumhe kya zarurat thi kunal ki haar baat maanne ki ? Uski har galti pe parda daalne ki ? Abir I am asking the same questions to you πŸ€£πŸ€£ anyways so now only dahi handi is left baaki kuhu has confessed everything  !! I am liking it ! Kuhu says abir that ab 100 chuhe kha liye ab mujhe haj jaana hai I mean mahs house jaana hai πŸ˜† And abir decides to take her home ...phew... laut ke buddhu ghar ko chaleπŸ˜†

4. Rvs try to stop kuhu, kuhu says she will be back in some time ...ohh no πŸ€£ Abir still blames meenu ...nice chain these guys have yaar πŸ˜† abir blames meenu blames mishti blames kunal blames mishti blames abir blames kismat blames kuhu blames kismat  When will you all learn to take responsibility for your own actions...aeeeee lahu bhatak gayaπŸ’”πŸ€£

5. Benba is on a new mission,  haar churaya mera kisne ohh sanam ? Tune? Tune ? πŸ˜† nidhu and parul are about to start their search operation !! Me and my sasuji * mishti showing a danda to uru*😲 I mean i mean ...umm mishti ke sasuji,  we have same same suspect- bhola baba πŸ˜†

6. Abir and kuhu in car, kuhu says she is pyaar mein blind, galti ki usne one of kind , hoping that kunal will bind, we all know she is out of mind πŸ˜† Anyways this time she isn't blaming mishti but her kismat kismat kismat for this πŸ˜† on the other hand mishti turned devi harishchandra,  duniya Mars pe pahuch gayi lekin mishti πŸ˜† she wants to travel back to satyuga and speak the truth to varsha and when she couldn't do it she blames abir and messages him...really ajeeb message that was πŸ€£πŸ€£ mishti is behaving as if aajtak usne kabhi jooth bola hi nahi , madam tum bachpan se apne aur kuhu ke baare mein jooth nahi bolti thi sabkoπŸ˜† you have also hidden things from abir , lied to your family n number of times to meet abir at night πŸ˜† Cvs kya hai yeah mishti ke character main itna flip, nahi bhulega fandom jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan πŸ€£

7. Bichare abir ke baare mein toh koi kuch socho...ek taraf family se dur jaane ki advice dene vale baba  Dhokebaaz bhai😎 Kismat and others pe conveniently blame dalne vali mahs sistersπŸ˜³πŸ˜’πŸ€“ and then abir remembers nanu ke words that kismat ke aage kuch nahi something πŸ˜† abir don't get influenced jo khud pura din terminator khelte ho unki baat se influence na ho, tum khud pe bharosa rakho,  you taught me that we make our own destiny by our own hands now don't fall in this destiny trap okay? πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ 

Partner is the God that abir refers, The Almighty is always a step above the destiny  !!

The free bird ho ya caged bird,  pyaar mein padh ke dono caged hi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The "chidiya turns Devi Harishchandra" πŸ€£

The "Haar Chor ko pakdo" mission by maiya πŸ₯³

The "Abir Ghar Chodo" mission by maiya ke saiyan πŸ‘

The "Mishti ko chod Kismat ko blame karne lagi" bro ki sis

The "satellite" seems disinterested now πŸ˜†

The " kismat connection" πŸ€£

Good day peeps ❀

love you girl.

Ur writing is awesome.

Between,how many are Jennifer winget fans here? Beyhadh 2 trailer is out! She is just another level. It looks very scary.

Iwould love if someone here formsa common group and we can meet there.

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

yaar ur whole highlight is awesome yaar.. even being ur fav you gave proper bang on ques to everyone... πŸ‘ your whole package rather than couple only thought i love it.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

Wow first like first comment congratulations cheli...keep it up πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Yes I love mishbir but I am in love with the package πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ guess that's the best way to enjoy the show too !

Lol true kunal has 1D mishti lense but we can something from him never give up πŸ€£

What triangle diya ? Lol you are blaming jugnu πŸ˜† Show ka asar ho raha hai blame game ka

True that the scene was rushed yaar and abir was just looking at the pic God knows what he was thinking forgot to mention how pathetic  that pic was, look at abir and meenu , chii itni bakwas editing πŸ€£

Wow diya you are a good learner,  you started blaming me arey re , I need to get up early to send my vibes to mishti πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol mahs sisters ki phooti kismat

Haa yaar kuhu has come a long way from dahi handi to accepting her mistakes , thoda bada dil rakho bichari ko itna harshly judge na karo  , abir ko question nahi puchungi ab sar pe dandiya marungiπŸ˜†

I wasn't a science student diya πŸ˜† Idk how to break the chain , throw some light meri light πŸ˜ƒ

Abir ki uru and abir both like angry violent chorni avatar but both are scared too πŸ€£

Ohh acha I see toh enjoy your ziddi girlfriend abir πŸ₯³

At the end abir ke naam ka bill phatta hai ...not fair yaar, though I understand mishti is upset on abir not understanding that it is kunal's fault but still, abir is handling much more stress than mishti and mishti instead of understanding that is in her own zone blaming abir , so much has changed in abir's life these days on personal level his equation with his brother family , n upar se mishti is behaving like this , she should be her support not put him in a fix like this  chodo abir ki uru aaj katha leekh dalegi🀣

Thank you so so so much yaara ! β€οΈ tum sab ka pyaar motivates me to write πŸ˜ƒ

And special jhappis for the picπŸ€—πŸ€— , woah so abir turns arjun turns Rama!!☺️

Bas costume same hota toh aur maza aataπŸ˜†For the feels πŸ˜‰

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: TonsOfWishes

Love your profile pic , Uru!

Awesome analysis.... behind by 4 episodes now:(

Thank you β€οΈπŸ˜† It goes well with my signature πŸ˜†

I hope you find the time to catch up and be on the same page soon yaara πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—❀️

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

love you girl.

Ur writing is awesome.

Between,how many are Jennifer winget fans here? Beyhadh 2 trailer is out! She is just another level. It looks very scary.

Iwould love if someone here formsa common group and we can meet there.

Thank you so much β€οΈβ€οΈ

Hey I really love Jenny but not watching beyhadh yaar πŸ˜› haven't even seen the trailer πŸ˜›

I can totally understand yaar, this is a fantastic group to interact with , I saw few taking interest hope you will find some common members πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow first like first comment congratulations cheli...keep it up πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Yes I love mishbir but I am in love with the package πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ guess that's the best way to enjoy the show too !

Lol true kunal has 1D mishti lense but we can something from him never give up πŸ€£

What triangle diya ? Lol you are blaming jugnu πŸ˜† Show ka asar ho raha hai blame game ka

True that the scene was rushed yaar and abir was just looking at the pic God knows what he was thinking forgot to mention how pathetic  that pic was, look at abir and meenu , chii itni bakwas editing πŸ€£

Wow diya you are a good learner,  you started blaming me arey re , I need to get up early to send my vibes to mishti πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol mahs sisters ki phooti kismat

Haa yaar kuhu has come a long way from dahi handi to accepting her mistakes , thoda bada dil rakho bichari ko itna harshly judge na karo  , abir ko question nahi puchungi ab sar pe dandiya marungiπŸ˜†

I wasn't a science student diya πŸ˜† Idk how to break the chain , throw some light meri light πŸ˜ƒ

Abir ki uru and abir both like angry violent chorni avatar but both are scared too πŸ€£

Ohh acha I see toh enjoy your ziddi girlfriend abir πŸ₯³

At the end abir ke naam ka bill phatta hai ...not fair yaar, though I understand mishti is upset on abir not understanding that it is kunal's fault but still, abir is handling much more stress than mishti and mishti instead of understanding that is in her own zone blaming abir , so much has changed in abir's life these days on personal level his equation with his brother family , n upar se mishti is behaving like this , she should be her support not put him in a fix like this  chodo abir ki uru aaj katha leekh dalegi🀣

Thank you so so so much yaara ! β€οΈ tum sab ka pyaar motivates me to write πŸ˜ƒ

And special jhappis for the picπŸ€—πŸ€— , woah so abir turns arjun turns Rama!!☺️

Bas costume same hota toh aur maza aataπŸ˜†For the feels πŸ˜‰

thank you guruji.. sab apki ashirvad hai πŸ€—πŸ€—

me too started loving this whole package yaar.. i think being ur cheli i've learnt alot from you.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€—

giving up never existed in his dictionary lol... 

are ur morning third angle wala you said naa to make mishti reallize...

🀣🀣 i totally forgot to mention in ur post i mentioned about blame in lot of places.. show ka asar zaroor hai.. sab show ki galti hai πŸ€£πŸ€£

haina all three were looking very odd and meenu omg the getup, hair, bindi bikkul daravani.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

good tomorrow as promised come soon ok else i'll borrow kunals one liner sab apki galti hai πŸ€£πŸ€£

kya kare when we have such charac chalo being abirs fan i'll surely keep my heart big enough to forgive n accept... 

oww meri face.. niceeeee na.. ok yaar even i'm weak in chemistry i only know to play chain reaction game... πŸ˜† maybe mishti can help she has good chemistry with abir... aur haa our experienced sasuma what a chemistry she has with baba.. πŸ€£

with pleasure abir ki uru... i loves it... πŸ€£ but yaar eventhough mish is going overboard with the message its unknowingly she is doing good,.. abir needs to learn this the hard way.. he needs to get out of nankoing... 20+ years of believe needs to break its not small thing.. he needs more push to make him believe nanko is no more nanko or meenu ka munna... 

our love is always with you guruji..πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ keep writing.. never give up learn from kunal  πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

awww here me too jhappi made guruji happy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯³

🀣🀣🀣 yaar i dont know whether we will get IT during mishbir IT.. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Thank you so much β€οΈβ€οΈ

Hey I really love Jenny but not watching beyhadh yaar πŸ˜› haven't even seen the trailer πŸ˜›

I can totally understand yaar, this is a fantastic group to interact with , I saw few taking interest hope you will find some common members πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3o8VDYAFVi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Awwwwwwww. ArjunπŸ˜‡πŸ˜