Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pinot

Really?  How so? She told Anurag about a crime being planned by Bajaj. It's a good thing she told someone about it. isn't it good to turn in criminals? 

QUOTE=jagrutid]

Tanvi what a let down 

[/QUOTE]

I think criminal would be if Bajaj gets Anurag arrested on this self-hurting stunt, something that Anurag did. This one's still grey since Bajaj didn't lodge anything against Anurag falsely yet. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Am I the only one who doesn't find this odd?

Of course she is going to help Anurag. She wants to separate Prerna & Bajaj and then marry Bajaj. If she tells Anurag about what Bajaj did Anurag will be able to unmask Bajaj in front of Prerna which will ultimately lead to the separation of Prerna and Bajaj. And thus she will be able to marry Bajaj.

Yeah..massi gave her hopes of being Mrs Bajaj  and did palti. So, why shouldn’t Tanvi ditch all of them?😆 Uska abhi abhi  dil toota hai...

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously?  Anurag planned a minor incident. Bajaj decided to run him down and then leave the scene of a hit & run.  And Anurag is a criminal???  Take off the blinders. Bajaj tried to kill Anurag tonight.  Why do Bajaj fans continue to live an alternative universe? 

I think criminal would be if Bajaj gets Anurag arrested on this self-hurting stunt, something that Anurag did. This one's still grey since Bajaj didn't lodge anything against Anurag falsely yet. 

[/QUOTE]

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinot

Seriously?  Anurag planned a minor incident. Bajaj decided to run him down and then leave the scene of a hit & run.  And Anurag is a criminal???  Take off the blinders. Bajaj tried to kill Anurag tonight.  Why do Bajaj fans continue to live an alternative universe? 

[/QUOTE]

Why do we discuss tonight's incident ? Anurag tried to FRAME Bajaj and got him arrested for his accident. This was HIS confession. Whether the accident blew out of proportion or not, was a separate discussion. Bajaj's self-hurting incident was basically burning his own dupatta, not even a single burnt on his body, neither he filed a complaint to get Anurag arrested, although it was a drama he staged for Prerna, but Prerna is not an authority and Anurag did NOT go to jail. 

Without bringing any other incident to reference, I am curious to know how Bajaj's act was 'criminal' one, and how Anurag's FRAMING someone for his accident (small or big, as he did not know Bajaj escalated it to a larger proportion during the time he got him arrested) was NOT criminal. 😳

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why do we discuss tonight's incident ? Anurag tried to FRAME Bajaj and got him arrested for his accident. This was HIS confession. Whether the accident blew out of proportion or not, was a separate discussion. Bajaj's self-hurting incident was basically burning his own dupatta, not even a single burnt on his body, neither he filed a complaint to get Anurag arrested, although it was a drama he staged for Prerna, but Prerna is not an authority and Anurag did NOT go to jail. 

Without bringing any other incident to reference, I am curious to know how Bajaj's act was 'criminal' one, and how Anurag's FRAMING someone for his accident (small or big, as he did not know Bajaj escalated it to a larger proportion during the time he got him arrested) was NOT criminal. 😳

[/QUOTE]

Sorry for butting in..

He already had his doubts even before Bajaj confessed.(Evident from his dialogues after Bajaj’s confession) . That is why he called the police.  No matter how stupid it was, Anurag planned only a minor accident. He only wanted to prove to Prerna that Bajaj was a dangerous guy.Framing  him in an attempt to murder case was not part of the initial plan.

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago