An Episodic Review of 26th Episode of Vidya (14th October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 26th episode(14th October) of Vidya. 

The Episode starts Nanku thinking about vivek words.

Then Dharma and Bablu talking about vidya and the issues related. Bablu is worried that Vidya might reveal the truth to vivek thinking he is good. Dharma taunts the situation and says he sees only one way to get saved.

Dont know what they are upto but now that vidya has gained some confidence,,I wish only these are in soup for putting her in troubles.

vivek and vidya are returning back, vidya recalls all that happened till now with Nanku right from the day she went to his home.

Vivek asks are you worried or scared about what happened. Vidya says no. He asks is it the truth. she tells him, till before slapping she was afraid, had her fears but after slapping him, her fears have gone. And she wont allow it to surface again.  till date ,she hasnt slapped anyone, Nanku was the first and I dont regret it too. In real, instead of being scared, I am at peace, feeling glad that I slapped him. And she tells that she was worried about him , bcoz of her , he got enmity with Nanku singh.

Not only she, every viewer had the big sukoon, seeing the slap. its good to hear that the fears inside her are gone. All credits to vivek.❤

Vivek tells, its about your respect and I would have even risked my life to save it. even you too came that day to police station to save me without thinking about anything right.

You have helped me a lot directly or indirectly, And I swear you that,  even if whole of Azamgarh with Nanku gets against you, I will stand for you and make sure nothing happens to you.

He is ❤ but when he comes to know her truth, dont know what awaits.

Vidya recalls Avtaar's words at temple that lord krishna takes the human form to help all. And your krishna is somewhere else too.

Vivek snappes her out of thoughts and in Prem dialect, tells her that his pen, I mean vivek vardhan singh's pen have much power to correct the wrong and asks dont you trust me. 

That slight smile of hers on he turning to the tone to prem and talks like that❤ I am loving their bonding happening slowly and steadily

She tells him, there is no reason for not trusting you and its bcoz of you , I started trusting on myself too. 

And yes this is the best part of their convo and beauty of their relationship. she started trusting on herself bcoz of him ❤ , vivek👏 And like vivek we had the same smile too hearing this from her and that she got devoid of her fears

He tells, wait and see , how he rectify all the wrong doings

Here Nanku soon furious...sitting at the same place. jagat and one of his men speaks dont know what Nanku is upto and that  vidya is with vivek.

he for sure going to create a storm.

Dharma was scolding his wife who came back from seeing ram leela , she was hogging food and he taunting her..

these fellows provide good humour too. the way he scolded and she hogging food, replied back was 😁

then they see, Vidya and vivek coming towards their home. vivek recalls nanku's words of he giving money to vidya's sasural, and he gives angry glares to them. these fellow though anger at vidya for coming like this, give cordial reactions seeing vivek. vivek says he will meet her tomorrow. vidya silently goes to her room.

Apart from Avtaar now Vivek is going to take classes of these people too😁😁..they way he glared at them..so strong.

vidya's MIL tells his hubby that why vivek was giving them angry glares , has vidya told the truth. Bablu tells she is with him at this time.

Vidya is in bed, think of vivek and worries that she is lying to him bcoz of her family and that she cant cheat him. 

She will try to tell him the truth I think but what awaits, have to see.

Its morning, Dharma is doing pooja and he wakes up bablu,scolding him and asks him to make something as his wife is gone to farm and vidya to school.

again it provides the necessary laugh.

The school Peon comes and tells them vidya hasnt arrived at school ,tell her to come if she reaches. Dharma was like where did she go. bablu says lets search.

if she hasnt reached school and not at home where would have she gone....confusing..

Vivek arrives there in his car, in DM avatar.

Seeing him as DM, Dharma tells ,surely something as happened last night, he came in as dm. Vivek talks to his higher official on phone telling that he came to vidya's home to take the written statement. he then comes and tells he want to meet vidya.

He looked so 😎😎 in DM Avatar.

Dharma says she isnt at home, vivek was like, ok then will be at school, dharma tells she isnt at school too.. vivek then recalls nanku words about them and threatens dharma that, tell me the truth, where is she, i hate lies, if i found out you were lying, then you wont be in a state to talk even. Dharma swears on bablu that , when morning gotup, vidya wasnt in her room, thought she went to school, but now peon came and informed she hasnt been to school yet. then we are about to go in search of her, you came.

On hearing Vivek threatening , these two were like😁😁

Vivek asks his PA to inform the police to find about Vidya. vivek was in thoughts where she could be and leaves. Bablu tells dharma that he hate lies and if he comes to know that vidya, who he is respecting more has lied to him bcoz of us, he will not leave us.

Yes , he hate lies and the day her truth out will create another storm.

Nanku is in his room, thinking of happenings, his wife come and asks him what happened, you look worried from last night. then they hear a vehicle sound. Nanku sees it and see Vivek coming in.

Vivek comes in, Nanku,kalindi, jagat and Nanku's mom arrive there. Vivek greets them and introduce himself as Vivek vardhan singh, new DM. And he tries to correct the wrong doings in devgarh, for that he need big men help, without nanku singh nothing move in devgarh, so came to meet him. 

Nanku’s mom praises Vivek as good one and nanku too, then asks nanku to help vivek ..tells vivek to go after having tea. vivek refuses but Dadiji insists. Nanku's mom and Kalindi leaves from there. Ranjana comes , sees vivek from upstairs and gets shocked. he too sees her.

He asks Nanku  shall we talk in private or before everyone. Nanku goes in. Vivek follows.

In nanku's room, vivek asks where is vidya, nanku was like you took her yesterday night and now asking me, dont play games with me , I am nanku singh. vivek says he too is vivek vardhan singh. Nanku tells you both have to pay a big price for what happened yesterday , then you will scream. Vivek was like you act good like lord at home whereas you are a devil outside, you have a big family, women at home yet you dont respect women, nanku shouts back, vivek tells, dont shout, your mom is outside, she will knew the truth.

And I didnt come here to talk about your character. just tell me where is Vidya.

Both as usual have a war of words and vivek came to knew Nanku acts good infront of his family too.. but where is vidya, question still remains same. no solution yet.

Precap :

Vivek is telling Avtaar that he suspects Nanku singh behind vidya missing. he gets a call ..he tells Avtaar thar police has found a body that resembles vidya, both are sad and shocked.

Surely it isnt her😁 but where is SHE....

has she gone on her own or someone have a hand in it 

P.S. Will post the caps soon in this thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loved Vidvek convo, their relation is so organic, empowering, my fav dialogue is when she says she is not only trusting him but herself too and his smile hearing her words❤️

the way he made her smile talking like Prem❤️

wondering where's Vidya gone missing😕

Edited by amrutha131 - 4 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha131

Loved Vidvek convo, their relation is so organic, empowering, my fav dialogue is when she says she is not only trusting him but herself too and his smile hearing her words❤️

the way he made her smile talking like Prem❤️

wondering where's Vidya gone missing😕

Same here that convo was❤ And that statement from her was best ❤ And her smile on his tone change as prem was😍

LuvSSever thumbnail

Monday epi pics :)

ImageImage

LuvSSever thumbnail

Monday epi pics :) ( Continued)

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the ep review & pics.monday ep was good & today ep was also good.loved vivek & vidya convo❤  trust ,care & unspoken friendship has been started btwn the two.vidya 's in laws was good in funny part.but i just want one thing they should change vivek shirts or dressing style.yes he looked handsome in DM avtaar.but his shirts i don't like it so much & the brotch or something which is pinned in his shirt was also not looking good.Designers should give him to bright shirts with jacket which is usually politicians wore.But yes his entry was super cool😎i started like vidvek chemistry.in today 's ep also when vivek finds vidya alive his smile😍 .He was happy.one thing for sure one day definately vidya ka dil vivek ki smile par hi aayega😁

Edited by Rosellia - 4 years ago
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosellia

Designers should give him to bright shirts with jacket which is usually politicians wore.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3qvSsAnttq/

Edited by amrutha131 - 4 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Thanks for liking the review...

Yea I too wish the brotch is avoided further , since its first epi its ok.

Loving how vivek and vidya relation is shaping up. loving the pace and phase of theirs. yes one day her heart will fall for that. lets wait and see how it happens. I am sure, slowly and steadily it will reach that stage beautifully.

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Both the leads are absolutely stunning❤️❤️. Hope dumbo audience will watch the show rather craps from Balagi shows. because to sustain we need to increase TRP 🤬