Unrequested yet needed advice

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~14.10.19 Unrequested yet needed advice..

Really who has the time in this day and age to give suggested opinions to another? Yet those who care do give advice to another whether they request for it or not. However as humans we often could do with a bit of free advice. Perhaps, from our peers, partners or family members. For me the highlight of this episode is the interaction between Madhav and Zaroon. It was much required to dispel some niggly fears that housed in Zaroon’s head. Madhav had his own purpose to correct his wrongs that he committed against an innocent  Sultanat .So misunderstandings had to be cleared  and sense knocked into Zaroon’s head, especially regards his  faithful,much hard done wife Saltanat.But  before that the dead Kainat needs to be turfed out both men’s past. Kainat  remains a key dead soul, who causes guilt between the two men. Zaroon confesses that he holds himself guilty of turning Kainat into the monster she became,after he rejected her and chose Saltanat.

Madhav clarifies that Kainat had elements of  insanity within her since she was an adolescent. She killed his sister Sakshi too. In turn left him to fester in his revenge for years , to hunt her down and then to kill her by his bare hands. The men both see that even a dead Kainat holds the potential to ruin both their present times too. So best they bury her and pick up the pieces of their lives..  

I liked the way  Madhav supported Zaroon ,as opposed to blaming himself for not being unable to pick up on the fact that the woman posing as his wife was actually not Saltanat  but Kainat. Zaroon too has the chance to speak freely about not being able to differentiate between the fake and the real. There seemed to be an element of trust between the two. Cv’s ,by the sounds of it, are removing the jealous husband syndrome and replacing it with a heart to heart between peers.

Credit I think go to both characters, for Madhav trying to take  away Zaroon’s guilt by  telling him that how was he to know ? that Kainat spun such a web of deceit that made Zaroon respond  according to what was being shown him, rather than what he felt. So everything that Zaroon did was done so, under the effect of being gullible and influenced, and not done with purpose or intent.

Madhav does advice Zaroon to move on, now when he knows the reality. Rather emphatically Madhav also does what he originally came to do. Promote Saltanat’s chaste and committed wife image,her strength to forgive, and as such, Zaroon would be foolish to put all her assets aside. His wife’s perseverance and suffering she went through to get her identity back.  that Saltanat truly loves him, and true love to come by is a rarity!

The positive outcome of the scene, is that Zaroon is able to understand the sage advice Madhav offers him.. Sound, intelligent advice coming ,from a man who actually is both his and Saltanat’s benefactor..

Neelam’s advice to Indu is that it’s healthier for children to try home remedies also, in place of conventional medications.Neelam puts her advice into practice, gives the freshly prepared herbal concoction. Which Indu takes to, although reluctantly. It was a moment to rid herself of bias held against other faiths for Indu. For Neelam it was another effort, to prove the Shah’s hospitality. Krish’s itch goes and thus once more the child becomes a reason to soften adult hearts.. Neelam might have other reasons too, which is fine by me. But not by her brother Humza!

Saltanat and Zaroon’s return home is a welcoming sight. Owing to Madhav, misunderstandings and fears are allayed. But he appears a bit of an unsung hero. The credit goes to the lawyer who manages to get bail for both Madhav and Zaroon. The sanctity of Sufiyana marriage is upheld.

Zaroon’s return is felicitated, Madhav I am not sure about. Dadi as usual stirs trouble with a ladle  she questions Zaroon about Madhav’s out of the way  help for Saltanat?  Zaroon clarifies , Madhav sees himself as Saltanat’s friend. But Dadi adds she only wants to see Saltanat with Zaroon together !this suggestion is clearly meant to cast aspersions on this  so called dubious friendship.

Humza ,I felt rather craftily picks up on his Dadi for her change of tune! as previously she was the one who was questioning the integrity of Saltanat as a wife!

One by one Nadeem, Rubina, Dadi.. all leave with an insinuation hanging in the air..or rather leaving for Humza to sort it out ..

However Humza’s input is interesting.. It was almost as he was briefing Zaroon of what transpired behind his back, while he was behind bars! Makes me think why he is briefing  Zaroon? was it to  make Zaroon aware of what Saltanat had to go through? Not just before the family but the community too. Or  does Humza wish to warn Zaroon that something might be cooking up between Madhav and Saltanat? Or does Humza mean well, and is giving his friend/cousin /brother-in- law  Zaroon some sound advice, to give his undivided attention to  his wife Saltanat?

Alongside , to me, the issue that remains in Humza’s mind has to be his sister Neelam’s growing unbridled interest in this Madhav too. Humza I suspect wants the Sharma’s to leave, he sees them as bad news for his family. His man to man,friend to friend ear bender with Zaroon , to me seems to plant doubt in Zaroon’s mind too, so that   Madhav’s exit from their house happens briskly.

I don’t blame Zaroon for feeling like a leftout husband, when Saltanat was being pampered and fussed about by Rubina and Nadeem. He merely wanted to be with his wife. As usual Neelam makes herself useful and advices him to wait for Saltanat in their room! Their moment to be with each other happens at last. The turtle doves meet, and agree, it was pointless to dig up the past.. Only embrace the present moment.. Zaroon however does keep in mind what Humza had told him earlier.  Lovingly Zaroon acknowledges all the grievance and hurt that she went through during his absence. Saltanat smiles and only wants to live through the moment.. will Zaroon stand by her in times to come, where  Madhav and his family’s presence is concerned?

Krish’s intrusion was without malice.. It was to show the bonding he had developed for Saltanat..  a maternal gap that she filled for him as ayoung child without a mother figure…. Besides Krish also holds much affection for both Saltanat and Zaroon!

The touch of odd, out of the ordinary occurrences continues. The sudden appearance of crawling ants  up the wall at the police station… that create a diversion for Madhav to locate Zaroon..could also be when the woman with red painted nails was seen eavesdropping at the station. Krish sudden allergic reaction. Saltanat feels a presence at Sharma house when she goes to get Krish’s antihistamine medication. A female place Krish’s cut out face on  the bed  by some female presence! The presence of someone in the house is noticed by the pest controller.. will this vermin be eradicated completely?  14.10.19hamlet53.

Thanks Irshita and Esha for giving me the drive to continue with SPM..love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Hammie:

Glad tht u decided to be around and continue with ur amazing musings. 

Unfortunately I havent watched the episode coz I already had a feeling it would be Zaroon filled. On top of tht, this Neelam chick is also starting to work on my nerves. She tries tooo hard to get into the good books of the Sharmas and Madhav and Krish. She tries way toooo hard. And from what I read , the family wont give permission either for Sultanat if tht occasion arises or for Neelam to have something going on with Madhav. Madhav also does not seem the type who will fall for Neelam when he has always had a soft corner for Saltanat. Humza already has a problem with Madhav and maybe soon Zaroon will too....who knows. 

Lets see if Zaroon again gets swayed by others to start doubting Saltanat or Madhav or if he sticks to his promise this time. And IF he starts doubting, I wonder whom he will blame this time around 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie.. hope you are doing well.. 

Not sure what is in store for humza in future.. but it was good to see him today! 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good episode as the story will finally move forward. the case is over. Zaroon is home and united with Sultanat. 

Humza stated facts but given Zaroon's state of mind, these facts will just strengthen his jealousy/suspicions. I don't think Madhav liking Sultanat is a problem for him BUT even an indication of Madhav jaap from Sultanat will be deadly. 

I don't understand this love where they can't communicate. Both of them need to clear the air about the past. He must know about Madhav and she about Kainaat. But this "we will only talk about the good" thought process is beyond me. 

Zaroon seemed like he was hugging kainaat in the scene outside the police station but the song made up for the lack of onscreen emotions on both sides. Maybe the guy was still under-weather or hungover

the scenes were also choppy as VJ's part was recorded separately. Enjoying Neelam, Humza, and Dadi more than I expected.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by esha

Hammie:  heloooo mate,  great to see you,as always

Glad tht u decided to be around and continue with ur amazing musings. 

precious loyal readers make me stay.. besides i chose to  write here and me would failing myself if i don't stay till the end

Unfortunately I havent watched the episode coz I already had a feeling it would be Zaroon filled. On top of tht, this Neelam chick is also starting to work on my nerves. She tries tooo hard to get into the good books of the Sharmas and Madhav and Krish. She tries way toooo hard. And from what I read , the family wont give permission either for Sultanat if tht occasion arises or for Neelam to have something going on with Madhav. Madhav also does not seem the type who will fall for Neelam when he has always had a soft corner for Saltanat. Humza already has a problem with Madhav and maybe soon Zaroon will too....who knows. 

Neelam is terribly keen on madhav.. he isn't,in fact he keeps within his limits as it is he feels awkward..its saltanat who is going overthe top... and zaroon has to save her face by going along with what she says.. but for how longs as you suggest.. humza like i said is not going to allow it..

Lets see if Zaroon again gets swayed by others to start doubting Saltanat or Madhav or if he sticks to his promise this time. And IF he starts doubting, I wonder whom he will blame this time around 

its hard to house a family in your house.. where the sharma's..indu likes to keep her nose in the air.. lets see what else goes on?

thanks for your feedback esha, get to learn your thoughts too.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie.. hope you are doing well.. 

helooooo lonelythots!😃 super to see you... great to know that like some of us you are still watching the show.

Not sure what is in store for humza in future.. but it was good to see him today! 

ohhhh yes.. me to glad the shah's are back..more so the controversial ones.. well one thing is for sure Humza does not want his sister with Madhav.. yes lets watch the show till the ends..  lovely to see you on the musings.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita

heloooo mate good to see you

Good episode as the story will finally move forward. the case is over. Zaroon is home and united with Sultanat. 

yes ,and end off! kainat.. yes lets see which way the story moves.. saltanat clearly does her own thing..like it goes she has neatly accomadated them in the out house.. but tremors are beginning to feel already

Humza stated facts but given Zaroon's state of mind, these facts will just strengthen his jealousy/suspicions. I don't think Madhav liking Sultanat is a problem for him BUT even an indication of Madhav jaap from Sultanat will be deadly. 

her madhav jaap as you aptly put it  has raised eyebrows only she wavers them aside.. and to cover her,zaroon i feel has to go along with her zeal!

I don't understand this love where they can't communicate. Both of them need to clear the air about the past. He must know about Madhav and she about Kainaat. But this "we will only talk about the good" thought process is beyond me. 

they think its bad memories.. they kid themselves. they'll be forgotten easily.. on the other hand what else can they talk about? they seem still in disbelief  ..

Zaroon seemed like he was hugging kainaat in the scene outside the police station but the song made up for the lack of onscreen emotions on both sides. Maybe the guy was still under-weather or hungover

yes i agree when cvs want to bring out sufiyana love they add the theme.. may be to remind us how it begin with them... only with me it didn't quite get to me thier soul connection..

the scenes were also choppy as VJ's part was recorded separately. Enjoying Neelam, Humza, and Dadi more than I expected.

yes me too like dadi, neelam,humza input.. at least after missing for so long, they bring a pleasant change from the prat jugal and hoity toity sneha!

thanks for your interesting comment, lets keep watching the show irshita, love hammie