Rant of the Day- Why this sucks- PART 2

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just had to rant- today's episode is everything as to why the trp is going down down down down down. dhanak seems to have gone back to the pehle wala dhanak from the saath sharto wala chapter. she has absolutely no feelings for raghu it seems. everything is a samjhawta and everything is a balidaan she's making for her son. makers need to remember that it makes her look like a straight up robot and fickle as hell in her feelings. she's like a rock when it comes to him and we are supposed to somehow believe that she is cold because she's trying to be a good mother. i dont get how and i dont buy it. 

im sorry but we have come too far in the game for her to be this cold just because she cannot digest raghu's wealth and status and being the lesser one in this dynamic. her attitude is nonsense and her holier than thou rhetoric needs to go. before it was fine because she didnt care for raghu but rn its just non-sensical. noone asked her to stay in that house with raghu. she can go and marry akshay rather than make a sour face and act like she doesnt care but lecture left right and centre. i was enjoying her more in the first week of the leap. atleast she had some softness to her. 

and another thing i have ZERO time for- watching raghu 'win over' dhanak. im done with that. didnt enjoy it the first time around and certainly dont enjoy it now. first time atleast there was some power dynamics to it, it made sense. dhanak didnt love him. Now i dont know if dhanak loves him but fact of the matter is that it doesnt matter. priority is his son and NOT dhanak. he neeeds to stop acting like dhanak is giving him a mouka, when thats not true. she has no choice in the custody matter. thats it. and the upcoming karwachauth nonsense is just bs. again we have to watch raghu be grateful for her fasting and see her fasting as some act of love! smiley39

she was about to trick him into a divorce and marry someone else. im sorry but i dont think this ceremonial 'love' is going to convince me that she's not a terrible lover and wife. AND im pretty sure none of the trp people will buy her love either. there NEEDS to be some redemption for dhanak. hardship that breaks her self-righteousness and makes her see the mirror- she's a terrible wife and a misguided mother at best. there's been countless incidences of raghu fulfilling his conjugal responsibilities, i do NOT need to see him do that anymore. but i DO need to see dhanak take up her share of the responsibility in this marriage- which she NEVER does. tricking maayi and maya to run away with raghu is NOT her doing her responsibility for raghu. and im sorry but keeping all these fasts like karwachauth bs (which neither marathi nor gujarati folks celebrate btw) is not fulfilling her responsibility as a wife. as a wife/partner your first priority is to respect your partner and ensure his wellbeing. dhanak is so delusional and lacking in judgement that she cant even protect her family. she does neither and should thus, honestly leave raghu and file for a divorce and custody. or else have the guts and decency to admit that raghu has made himself something that she is threatened by and she respects that. 

Last but MOST IMPORTANTLY- raghu's desperation is disgusting- for his son and for dhanak. who the hell gives a GUN to a CHILD just to please them? he's your SON dude! own it! act like a FRIGGIN parent and not an idiot. if your child is throwing a tantrum- strictly say NO! you do not want your son to be a gunda, you are making him study in a posh school- then perhaps start with NOT being like a crack addict parent who gives their meth pipe to their children to play with. what the actual fudge was that?!? and with dhanak! the pandering and desperate running after her NEEDS to stop! she barely gives their relationship ANY respect nor maintains ANY integrity in their interactions. he should give her the same treatment she gives him. then badabaadi ka rishta hoga. varna its going to be the same story which will NOT connect with loyal trp audience- just all repetitive bs that will once again lead nowhere.

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I totally understand your pain because I couldn't bring myself to watch today. Doormat Raghu trying to justify EVERYTHING to his pigheaded wife is not worth anything. I still appreciate them as actor but I don't see any chemistry especially after the leap.

Also as you said - the child angle is just a misfit. I wish they could find a way to work on their relationship without destroying a child's life and innocence in the process.

Double role of Mai is another thing I am not looking forward to. One was enough. Double role of Abrar would have been better - eye candy types if not useful in another way.

I will probably continue to watch it in bits and pieces as I flip channels. Waiting for some exciting new shows WITHOUT magic and nagins. ðŸ˜ƒ

Ugh! Irshita dont even get me started on maayi's double role. Jo actors hain unki story kuch nahi dikhate. I was ttly here for aslam sejal love story but i think religious sentiments ki vajay se use back seat kar diya. Agar guts leke kuch shuru kiya tha then use dikha hi dete. Sensitively story handle karte toh ho jata thik. I was here for raghu's baba storyline. But we literally found out nothing about him or maayi's past instead buddha just left abruptly without adding anything of value to the story. Preity ka murder toh anyone could've done. They could've replaced saku with the guy and it would've been the same. Waste of space and another storyline I'm sure writers will just forget- the mystery of preity's death. Just like maayi's drug case and the laxmi charater. Now this akshay is here- I'm not even interested in finding out what his angle is. This psycho third angle is so forced and abrupt it doesnt even feel like a real threat- maya felt more threatening and thats really low. I'd have rather they brought her back. Why dont they get that they should concentrate on the characters that are here and not bring in random characters that have no impact nor garner interest. Maayi's double role will only create befizul ki tamasha and add some stupid twist to the story that nobody cares about or for. Im shocked that the other actors haven't all quit like maya and preity. Aweful. Abrar is an amazing actor- just saw his work in the family man- and so is sonali naik. Shruti was very good in her south ka movie. So i dont understand k how a high acting bar show with such good actors has become such a dud. And since maya's exit the chemistry has started to die between abrar and shruti. But the funny thing is- I've heard they're in a relationship and if you see their interviews on sbs and stuff, the chemistry is sizzling. That literally means the script is so bad that it impacts the very real chemistry between the actors! Thats just sad.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sejal seems 100 times smarter and more practical than Dhanak. I so wish they had explored her character in parallel. Would have loved to watch Sejal-Aslam story. 

I think they are too busy showing Raghu groveling in front of Dhanak to think of anything else. They could ahve easily brushed religious aspects under a carpet and ignored them to focus on their story and contrast it with Dhanak-Raghu story. 

Mai double role ðŸ¤¢

Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to BIZZARO LAND! Disclaimer: couldnt even watch today's episode in full- just the first part and then flipped channels till i came back on the precap. what i saw made NO sense whatsoever put together! so if any part of the rant is non-factual, please feel free to flag! 

lets start with the fact that the episode was an absolute waste of time with 90% of it just people literally strolling around the house. this show has had better tracks they've finished in lesser episodes than this ONE incident of akshay being clown and rounak's bday. FLASH NEWS: NOBODY cares. this was one episode materials that was kheechao-ed like burning rubber for an entire week's worth of episodes. the best scene toh was aslam teaching rounak not to touch guns! chalo bacche ka ek toh parent hain! who happens to be neither his biological carrier nor her psycho boyfriend nor the sperm donor. he and sejal are monumentally more sorted characters than raghu dhanak- anyone else here for that? just having them on screen more often would be gr8! 

then beech mein bas random sa romantic scene jaha dhanak looks uncomfortable like in the initial episodes after their marriage and DEFINITELY not like a woman who has given birth to this dude's child. it was a cringe fest. AGAIN! we've come too far for this crap to continue with dhanak acting the same as she did before she was in love with him. her struggle between thinking raghu will b a bad influence on her son and still loving him and wanting him was much better. their clash was much better. raghu's flirting is just cringe cos of dhanak's reaction. aur kitna beizzati karaoge apna bhai! i changed the channel right there.

so right before the cringe scene rounak and dhanak are 'hiding' and raghu comes there and tells rounak to go hide in his ROOM. he says this INFRONT OF DHANAK, loudly enough for akshay- who was much further away from raghu than dhanak- to hear. then cut to the precap dhanak is yelling at him for carelessly asking rounak to hide in the cupboard ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤¡ ...i think i died in that moment. i dont ask for logic but yun khulle mein public ki katon toh maat! i mean i could be wrong, this could all have been justified in the 10 odd mins i didnt watch. maybe raghu ko dekhte she shuts her brain down isi liye robotic expressions deti hain or maybe in the 10 mins she got into an accident and got amnesia or maybe that cringe scene was shown to be raghu's imagination? please let me know! but till then- what the actual fresh fudge is she talking about in that rant in the precap? and the cvs have actually stopped giving her any dialogues other than lectures! all in all- i honestly do not understand what the hell this show is doing. trps will only go down if they dont pull up their boots like yesterday.

rant over!

Originally posted by: Irshita

Sejal seems 100 times smarter and more practical than Dhanak. I so wish they had explored her character in parallel. Would have loved to watch Sejal-Aslam story. 

I think they are too busy showing Raghu groveling in front of Dhanak to think of anything else. They could ahve easily brushed religious aspects under a carpet and ignored them to focus on their story and contrast it with Dhanak-Raghu story. 

Mai double role ðŸ¤¢

I really want to see more role for sejal and aslam and even batli. the side characters minus puppa are actually really good in the show.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Maayi killed raghu, i guess maayi duplicate stabbed raghu.

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Maayi killed raghu, i guess maayi duplicate stabbed raghu.

Yesterday? Kahan? Ya phir hone wala hain? Well banda marega toh nahi and all we'll see is how dhanak will tc of him with a sourface and we'll be expected to think its love. Again most women would be upset if the father of their child died or was grievously injured. Unless they are sociopathic. Dhanak could be sociopathic but idk if the cvs will bring that up. But it not being  a sociopath doesn't mean she loves him. I will be looking for the same level of craziness that raghu showed the two times dhanak was hospitalized and dying. Anything less than that, I dont care and im sure neither will trp audience. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Yesterday? Kahan? Ya phir hone wala hain? Well banda marega toh nahi and all we'll see is how dhanak will tc of him with a sourface and we'll be expected to think its love. Again most women would be upset if the father of their child died or was grievously injured. Unless they are sociopathic. Dhanak could be sociopathic but idk if the cvs will bring that up. But it not being  a sociopath doesn't mean she loves him. I will be looking for the same level of craziness that raghu showed the two times dhanak was hospitalized and dying. Anything less than that, I dont care and im sure neither will trp audience. 

Count me 2 as i 2 want 2 see craziness of dhanak 4 raghu which he has shown twice earlier.

In newsegment it was shown

Dhanak is already feeling restless as she feel something wrong is going 2 happen thats why she kept Karwachauth vrath , still she is feeling restless.

Raghu will definately not die but maybe go missing 4 someday, so we might get 2 see a normal human dhanak ( its like a dream )

In raghu's absense maybe it also get revealed how raghu got so rich as maybe the person who helped raghu might come in open .

Let see how it is planned

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Count me 2 as i 2 want 2 see craziness of dhanak 4 raghu which he has shown twice earlier.

In newsegment it was shown

Dhanak is already feeling restless as she feel something wrong is going 2 happen thats why she kept Karwachauth vrath , still she is feeling restless.

Raghu will definately not die but maybe go missing 4 someday, so we might get 2 see a normal human dhanak ( its like a dream )

In raghu's absense maybe it also get revealed how raghu got so rich as maybe the person who helped raghu might come in open .

Let see how it is planned

I really dont want raghu to go missing. I dont think i could tolerate dhanak alone for 2 days even. Maybe just show hom hospitalized. I also dont want dhanak to find out about the money till she accepts him regardless of the truth. But thats asking for too much. Well lets see.