YRHPK live update/discussion (14 oct 2019) episode 152 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kalank title song as Abhir walks out all broken. 

Shah as always aced  the emotional scene. 

Kuhu and kunal too shown, kunal is disturbed looking at their wedding picture. 

Mish looks at one of her origami birds and sad too.. 

Abhir reaches his room and finds baba there waiting for him. An upset Abhir hugs baba and baba asks him why he is upset. Abhir tries to hide, but baba understands that he is disturbed. 

Baba tells him a shayari and Abhir is happy to find a fellow poet. 

Abhir tells him that kunal is divorcing kuhu to sperate MishBir. Tells everything about Mishti’s fight too. Baba gives Abhir courage or face up and fight. 

Baba tells Abhir that he thinks RV house doesn’t understand Love and will separate MishBir. Abhir tries to argue for kunal, but baba think he is like Meenu and is only interested in proving himself right at any cost. #Doubts #PoisonousThoughts #BabaMaybeRight #BabaMaybeWrong

Precap - MishBir meet and Mishti asks Abhir if he is using fate as an excuse to leave her. 😭😭😭😢

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My confusion is going to a different level after the episode 🤣🤣

What is baba trying to do😳

This show is becoming too much suspense now! My heart cannot take this much🤪

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Good evening Varshu .. 🤗

I did not visit the forum since Thursday afternoon.. had a small accident .. fell down the stairs on Thursday evening ( at home ) .. thought I sprained my ankle , went to the orthopaedic, and it’s a hairline fracture..he said a crep bandage would do, but then decided that it was safer if there was a cast .. so am walking by with a cast on my ankle ! 

I missed you guys too .. but the pain/ swelling forbade me to come here .. better today .. at work now  and visiting AT 

Take care .. hope you recover soon

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow new thread for live updates..... Nice... Thank you....

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mii5 thumbnail

Thanks Naina for the update and Shruti for the caps..... 

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Good evening Varshu .. 🤗

I did not visit the forum since Thursday afternoon.. had a small accident .. fell down the stairs on Thursday evening ( at home ) .. thought I sprained my ankle , went to the orthopaedic, and it’s a hairline fracture..he said a crep bandage would do, but then decided that it was safer if there was a cast .. so am walking by with a cast on my ankle ! 

I missed you guys too .. but the pain/ swelling forbade me to come here .. better today .. at work now  and visiting AT 

Aanch, hope you get better soon! Take care yaara and take good rest!❤️❤️

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Abhir and Mishti both distraught. Abhir apologizes to Mishti, but Mish is too hurt. She tells him she had blind faith in him and shouldn’t have trusted him that much. #HeartBroken #SadSaathiya

Mishti leaves and Abhir is crushed. 

Nanu and Kaushal plan MishBir alliance. Asks for Meenu to understand, but she is unyielding. She thinks Abhir doesn’t need her anymore, since he now has his dad. Me-Me confrontation, Meenu tells baba to leave.. #KajalBhaiModeOn

Parul tells baba that no one will believe him, and that they will all side with BB. Abhir will also in the end support his Mom , says Parul and turns it leave. Baba stops her and asks what she will do. Tells her that he will not leave Abhir and meenu will not leave kunal. The family will be split between 2 sons. He asks Parul if Meenu will support her in that case, bad Parul is confident in BB. Parul gathers the jewelery cases from the table  and leaves #MysteryDeepens #BabaSuspicious #ParulSuspicious

Thank you Naina 🤗

Knew this was coming , he kept procrastinating about telling her the truth.. 🥺

The last para is baffling ! 😕

And as usual your hashtags are remarkable 👏⭐️

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mii5 thumbnail

Episode takes us on detective mode....

Precap is a little scary