New segment- is it really end of polygamy?

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, a new segment has come.

It is based on noor playing around with dad for jewellery. 

This segment ended with azaan talking to lawyer about divorce. Shayra brought papers. However by mistake she did stupidity in bringing office papers instead of divorce papers. Thereafter only actions.

What will happen? Will polygamy end? Guys please say yes... Please please.. I really want it to end. I request everyone to watch the video on YouTube.

Edited by jan.anima - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jan.anima

Guys, a new segment has come.

It is based on noor playing around with dad for jewellery. 

This segment ended with azaan talking to lawyer about divorce. Shayra brought papers. However by mistake she did stupidity in bringing office papers instead of divorce papers. Thereafter only actions.

What will happen? Will polygamy end? Guys please say yes... Please please.. I really want it to end. I request everyone to watch the video on YouTube.

Im not sure anymore about this divorce thing cause its get mentioned too often. I think Razia said last week something like Noor is still Azaans wife and Friday dadi asked Azaan 'what if Noor doesnt divorce you and Shayra runs away?'. And now this new segment...something will happen thats for sure. 

Why you dont share the link? Copy the youtube link and paste it here.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Perhaps Gazala Dadi played another trick to switch the papers bought to the lawyer's office, to cause differences between the three.   She did instigate them against one another before and during the party, though with little success...

It seems the writers will do anything to stretch the polygamy and divorce track, to present GD's 'talents' and/or to show Noor is a good friend who reunites/supports ShaZaan.  Perhaps the writers are giving her a redemption arc or something to that effect...

*Spoiler* After the dance performance, N promises to fight who ever tries to separate ShaZaan...

jan.anima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Im not sure anymore about this divorce thing cause its get mentioned too often. I think Razia said in last week something like Noor is still Azaans wife and Friday dadi asked Azaan 'what if Noor doesnt divorce you and Shayra runs away?'. And now this new segment...something will happen thats for sure. 

Why you dont share the link? Copy the youtube link and paste it here.

I am not the senior member of this forum yet. So can't post the link.

jan.anima thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Perhaps Gazala Dadi played another trick to switch the papers bought to the lawyer's office, to cause differences between the three.   She did instigate them against one another before and during the party, though with little success...

It seems the writers will do anything to stretch the polygamy and divorce track, to present GD's 'talents' and/or to show Noor is a good friend who reunites/supports ShaZaan.  Perhaps the writers are giving her a redemption arc or something to that effect...

*Spoiler* After the dance performance, N promises to fight who ever tries to separate ShaZaan...

I think polygamy will end after fire truth is out. And once fire truth is out, it won't end with divorce. It will end with annulment.

aayatakther thumbnail
56month toh hua hi nahi abi se pepars ready??
aayatakther thumbnail
i search it but i don't found this segment
Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aayatakther

i search it but i don't found this segment

Same here I didnt find it also 🤔

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4