Marriage Might Be On Cards

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

1) I think guys there is  marriage on cards for Ridhir,i feel that due to hate n anger on randhir,amrita might agree to marry ansh and its not engagement but she will decide to marry ansh in short span of time to teach randhir a lesson since he will provoke her just like he did today to cancel the engagrment so i guess there will be a mandap drama and jiya might plot a plan for ansh and he might be missing and to save dharam n amrita reputation,randhir will marry amrita and its going to anger her even more and their love story will start again after marriage and ansh will feel betrayed and turns into a full mode haiwan

2) perhaps there is no marriage and amrita might know the truth of randhir's drama from baby or maybe even jiya might make her understand or misha of randhir's drama and she will confront him and tells her decision that no matter what she will not marry ansh and will keep on loving him while randhir maintains a distance from her so that ansh is not furious

after tdys epi seeing randhir breaking down for amrita and drunk...it could be seen that he can't live w/o her and he is lonely and incomplete w/o her...its time for him to get married and settle now,he needs a family of his own...its painful to see him crying and drunk living a lonely life,i am glad that baby was with him but he was so broken and shattered...he can never forget amrita too...its better Ridhir gets married and sort out their issues after marriage