The Day - THE special DAY – My...Ra4gKor... a mini OS

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The Day - THE special DAY – My...Ra4gKor.

The insta and twitter is full of VJ birthday post. I could not do much as it was quite a busy day.  Infact I had written this post quite a few days back but did not post... Just remembered and thought this will be a right time to post. 

It was a busy day for Raaghav at the plantation.

Has been long for any moments too as the kids were growing up and so the added responsibilities.

He was getting ready for a seminar and as the norm he was irritated that he had to go to meet those fake biggies..  Well but cannot override kaaka’s decision and when birdie says he should he have to…

What to wear he was pondering… Walked in his designers… the cubs… daddy here you go… brought in his black trousers with white shirt and black vest… no coat please he refused. 

I hate these he said but daddy you look so smart and handsome they said.  yes yes daddy  smart jumped and kissed his roses.

His eyes were searching for his birdie but she had flown early as he had to be at a morning coaching camp.

Arjun took a groupfie with daddy and sent it to mumma…

Smart she said… he messaged I miss you birdie……

Will be back by evening.. Miss you too…. a kiss emoji…. He smiled.

The Roses were jumping on to him and he dropped them at the school and raged his Rover to the seminar.

He participated and was busy with the Plantation Board as it had been long and he met those officials. They were happy that his business was indeed  creating a buzz in the international arena.

He messaged I am on way home….. she said  I am waiting!!!!

He reached the Mansion… it was unusually calm and the lights were dim. He was a bit worried.

Chakor….  he walked in…… where are they all….. he went to the cubs and the roses room it was dark the kids were not there.

He opened into the big family room on the first tier  it was dark.

An unusual cringe… Hey bajrangbali what happened…. Mausi…..Raamu kaaka

He stepped in to the family room………………….

He saw a small light like a candle light. Chakor, Arjun….Aayansh where are you..

Taddddaaaaannnnnnnnn came the lights……………………….

The room was decorated with lights and balloons. ….

They all screamed Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!

The cubs and the roses clung to him…..

Birthday??? Today??? For me he was confused

Daddy you never remember your birthday and whenever we want to celebrate you never allowed us saying only children should celebrate…. but we want to celebrate…. Chorused the cubs…

Haan Raagahav, walked in Chakor with a beautiful small cake…

Happy Birthday to our LION, THE STRONGEST DADDY ON EARTH..cubs and roses love you………..

Chakor was ravishing in a silhoute fitting peach colour long gown… she had a shrug on her but it was so much snugging to her that the Rowdy just lost himself in her.

Thanks ….But why today he asked….

Daddy do you remember what day is today!!! Asked Arjun… he scratched …. Hmmm

This was the day our SUPER HERO, OUR DADDY WAS BORN….Arjun held his hands along with Aayansh and hugged Raaghav…. This was the day that cruel Karan kidnapped us and tried to create rift saying that you adopted us.

Yes, Daddy this was the day we realised that you did not shed your blood to father us but you bled through your heart and soul and indeed kept us gathered close to you always.

We decided to celebrate this day hereafter as your birthday…

He felt so emotional, he just hugged them kissing them along with his roses. I have no words to speak… I love you all, you are my life and everything he said…I am blessed to have you all he said.

It was very emotional when he looked at her….. She smiled… they all held his hand and cut the cake, fed each other… the boys and the cubs gifted Raaghav a beautiful chain with a triple closed locket with both the twins pic and their pic… he kissed it with tears.

Daddy do you like the gift they asked… He smiled looking at her with tears… yes ofcourse…. Talking within himself he said I am blessed by the almighty with the best gift.. she teared understanding his gaze…

They had dinner together…..Daddy and mumma please dance they pleaded when the Rowdy and his Birdie gracefully danced together… and the little Rosey held him and shook her graceful legs while Aayansh danced with the birdie..... they swirled and joined again. He was completely lost in her gown and she in his suite.

He went into her ears and said thank you and you look ravishing he said….

Budda you’re a year old she said smiling naughty…

Oh is it, he just tightened her waist pulling her towards him…. Shall we see !!! She blushed.

The kids wished them goodnight and were placed in their respective rooms.

He was in the balcony, looking at the moon... He was reminiscing those moments of how he missed her during the separation .... Tears rolled down.

She walked and hugged him. Happy Birthday Raghav....

She was stunning in the gown and she held a small box to him.

Whats this he asked... and he just could  not take his eyes off her......His eyes turned bright looking at her without her shrug... the strapless gown was just snugging her.  She had covered with the shrug as she never reveals in front of the kids.  its very personal only when she is with her Rowdy...

You look beautiful he said slowly kissing her lips... It was sweet kiss...  You too Rowdy .... Open the box she said....

He opened the box to see a beautiful wrist band which had the musical notes in gold engraved along with a small birdie in it... This is beautiful he said... and why this he asked. 

I didnot know what gift to give she said slowly . He raised her chin and looked into her eyes tearing, you are indeed the best gift bestowed on me... Chakor i dont need any he said....All I need is you with me and loving me... I just love you he said hugging her with loads of love.

I know Raaghav nothing is precious other than our love and other than giving myself I wanted to give you this.

He smiled... placing soft butterfly kissess... whats the significance of this he said I am sure there is something to it and you know your Rowdy is not that intellectual he said... 

She made him sit on the diwan and she said down ... Looking up she held his right wrist and said.. Raaghav my life was barren without knowing my future for ten years. You came as the soothing enchanting notes which played the melody in this birdie's life which would have been flying without any aim other than to help others.... You are that Raag or the swara which goes around me and ensure that there is music in my life... Thank you for coming into  my life and having faith to wait for me... 

She raised  and held his face ....a very very happy birthday Raaghav and may god fulfill all your wishes she said kissing his forehead. He held her closed his eyes and rest his head on her chest. Birdie I have no wish of mine other than being with you... with our cubs and roses.... He was way too emotional... 

He made her sit on his lap.. It was just emotional.... she held him resting herself on his head..

She lifted his face and kissed his eyes and his temple and said Raaghav I love you.. I promise I will live with you and die with you and will never ever leave you. I love you too birdie he said.

The moon was witnessing the pure love of the two souls who were sharing their moments of love and promising themselves to live and die together...

He slowly lifted her and carried her inside and placed her on the bed... Its been a long day for both.  Hugging each other exchanging beautiful kisses they shared their love and went into a sweet slumber.. he spooned her and cuddled her while his wrist was entwined with her ring... far away the yellow bougainvillea trees were shaking breezing while the little birdie was singing its own song to the musical notes of the breeze.

The night was peaceful, not lustful nor passionate as they loved each other, vowed each other to live and die together.  Its not necessary that every special day need to be lusty and to be completed with passion. 

They slept in peace with a smile on their lips..listening to their syncing rhythmic heart beat which was beating for each other....

It was indeed the Day The Special Day his Birthday as his birth ensured and paved way for many to breathe with peace and love.

It dawned beautifully... the cubs and roses came running to them.... hugging wishing a very good morning and telling Daddy where is our return gift .... Ohhh he said.... well I have a big gift for you all.   Give us jumped the roses.... he pulled them all and hugged them and gave them a big kiss.  Awwwhhh daddy this is cheating we want gift they all asked... He said ok lets go out strolling and shopping and icecreams..... Haaan icecreams  yepppp shouted all in excitement... going over the sleepy gubby mummy.....mumma get up.. she pulled them all.... 

they tickled her and the sleepy head wriggled in those tickles for it was full of love and love.

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi🤗

As always its ❤

"said I am blessed by the almighty with the best gift.". truuuu❤ can feel and imagine their emotions right there.. And the symbolic gift from her❤ to him was lovely..and enjoyed reading this.

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Sumi🤗

As always its ❤

"said I am blessed by the almighty with the best gift.". truuuu❤ can feel and imagine their emotions right there.. And the symbolic gift from her❤ to him was lovely..and enjoyed reading this.

Hey Uma that's🤗

Thanks for the quick reply. Means a lot. 

Annd you gottit as always yepppp the best gift ❤️😍😍😍

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This story is so soothing ❤️️❤️️, the birthday celebration and Ragkor talk were beautiful 😍😍

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

This story is so soothing ❤️️❤️️, the birthday celebration and Ragkor talk were beautiful 😍😍

Thanks so much Mai 🤗 

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantabulous as usual😍😍👏👏👏A good wind up to VJ's birthday❤

The entire set up is sooooo cute and the tempo of the story is just superb.....loved reading it... thank you👍👍 the selection of the day to celebrate raghav's birthday is just👌👌👌

And what can I say about ragkor..... right from the attire to the gift to the convo is all so so lovely....(imaging MEEJAY in that dress)...as usual my question is how do you think of it all???🙏🙏🙏

Miss them terribly when I read your lovely stories! And think for the umpteenth time as to how lovely ragkor journey could have been! BOTHER BHALLA😜

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Fantabulous as usual😍😍👏👏👏A good wind up to VJ's birthday❤

The entire set up is sooooo cute and the tempo of the story is just superb.....loved reading it... thank you👍👍 the selection of the day to celebrate raghav's birthday is just👌👌👌

And what can I say about ragkor..... right from the attire to the gift to the convo is all so so lovely....(imaging MEEJAY in that dress)...as usual my question is how do you think of it all???🙏🙏🙏

Miss them terribly when I read your lovely stories! And think for the umpteenth time as to how lovely ragkor journey could have been! BOTHER BHALLA😜

💃💃💃💃😍😍😍😘😘 For that word which i love.. 

, 😜🤭🤭 Meejay makes my right brain work

Tell me... God miss them loads 

Poor them 🤣🤣 twined in my stories. 

Ughh bhalla what to say,, 😡😡

Thanks so much for your lovely words dear 😍

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sonia 🙏 

Aww you write ragkor story after a long time but both stories are superb the way raghav missed chakor during children's exams preparation it was just aww but thank god children went azadgung and ragkor get some time Chakor is really lucky to have such a gem Ragkor moments are just 🔥🔥🔥 really enjoyed both Ragkor stories

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Smita 😍 😍 

Awww... Sumi what a wonderful & soothing one 👍. It's great to read a Ragkor story after such a hectic day. Your story is always a stress buster to me. I liked that you have chosen it to post on his birthday as many Big & famous actors release their films on an auspicious day or a festive occasion, likewise you posted this beautiful write up on Vj's birthday 😊😉😉. It's a great surprise & your unique style of celebrating the day 👌.

Raghav's reluctance to attend the seminar, anxieties about not seeing anyone after back home, then his getting astonished & emotionally overwhelmed seeing the sweet & unexpected surprise 👍, I loved the way the kids celebrated that momentous day as his birthday, that beautiful arrangements, their stunning attires, the happy family dance, all were so nice 👌❤❤. Your thoughts & exquisite detailing always make me amazed. I just imagining how hot they were looking 😍😍. He drowned in her seductive attire & beauty & she was totally knocked out, seeing his charms & handsomeness in that suite 😊😉😉 . Then kids gifted him the chain & locket with their pics was so cute 💘💘, his getting emotional, those words saying within himself, the happy tears, made me emotional too . 

Then their private moment, her giving him the special gift & explaining it's significance ❤❤. That moment & the entire conversation was so heartily & emotional 👌. I loved the simple love as love does not mean always fulfil one's physical needs, it is heart to heart connection & soulful too & It does not always require sensuality. 

The light & happy family moments on the morning was so delightful ❤❤. Over all an excellent thought with excellent writing 👌👌. Pls keep writing more & keep giving us such beautiful gifts as our appetite for Meejay, Sukor, Rag-kor never be over. Such type of moments give me tranquility. Thank you.

Unquote 

🙏🙏