PreRish TS Selfish last part updated on page 2

Crazyksglover thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rishabh had always loved  kukki and now having some feeling's for prerna too .when ever he sees kukki and prerna bonding ...seeing his daughter having the mother's love she craved for ..was all he ever asked for but lately it started irking him after his conversation with maasi 

Flashback

Maasi: boy does kukki loves her new mother rishabh excellent decision marrying her she is truly a diamond

Seeing his mother like maasi compliment his wife made him proud and happy his eyes sparkled and he smiled

Maasi:in fact I think she is more closer to her now ! She may leave you for her if asked 

Rishabh(teasingly):no she won't she is daddy's princess

Maasi:well seriously I don't think so rishabh I mean sorry to say but she didn't even asked once when you were in jail ...she spends her all day with prerna while you are all day at work and at night she sleeps I mean  the time is not far when she  would be so distant that you won't matter to her

This talk made him uncomfortable as well hurt kukki is the only family in his life  the  ONLY person who loves him and the thought of even losing  her pierced his heart 

Flashback ends 

Prerna was watching cartoons with kukki when kukki just fell asleep ..she was happy she felt home ..she started developing some feeling's for  her husband lately  and already loved her daughter to the core of her heart  ..she was just waiting for the moment  she confesses her feelings to him

Rishabh entered the house to find a lot of new toys scattered on the floor and after passing the hurdles, he confused reach to kukki's room to find her asleep in Her arms again................He hate it.......Its getting over day by day as kukki is getting more frank with her and to him.................She is taking awayanother relation of his from him

Prerna  was watching little tv that she put on Mute and was patting kukki back to back.....................she was snuggling on to her waist and keep shifting.......She was silently watching Cartoon Network 

Rishabh hated to accept that he was amazed seeing her watching cartoons like a child and was smiling silently seeing Jerry playing pranks on Tom and Tom getting hyper but the fact again was there which made him come to reality.....................Uhh, kukki is getting close to her

Prerna  lift up her eyes on feeling someone staring at her and found rishabh .............Not staring but glaring at her........She backed off seeing the anger in his eyes and carefully parted  kukki from herself and put him on bed................placing pillows beside him and turn to rishabh 

he turn to prerna  who was silently closing the door behind and turn to him

"See prerna  I am thankful to you that you looked after My daughter for a day" He emphysis on My daughter as he continued.............prerna  felt a lump in her throat for a moment

"But I am back now................and i can look after her from now on's...........If you want you can go back" His tone was harsh but he was trying his best to make it look normal

"Mr bajaj " she felt a hurt and a stinging feeling is her heart why was he treating her like an outcast 

"What!"he said calmly but anger evident in his voice

"Have you had your dinner?" How come she be so nice to her when he brutally insulted her a few moments ago why is she so caring...like an angel no wonder kukki will choose her anyone would he would !

He just closed his eyes and  walked towards his study after giving her reply "it doesn't concerns you !"

This angered prerna now she followed him in his study to give him a little piece of mind 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Crazyksglover

Rishabh had always loved  kukki and now having some feeling's for prerna too .when ever he sees kukki and prerna bonding ...seeing his daughter having the mother's love she craved for ..was all he ever asked for but lately it started irking him after his conversation with maasi 

Flashback

Maasi: boy does kukki loves her new mother rishabh excellent decision marrying her she is truly a diamond

Seeing his mother like maasi compliment his wife made him proud and happy his eyes sparkled and he smiled

Maasi:in fact I think she is more closer to her now ! She may leave you for her if asked 

Rishabh(teasingly):no she won't she is daddy's princess

Maasi:well seriously I don't think so rishabh I mean sorry to say but she didn't even asked once when you were in jail ...she spends her all day with prerna while you are all day at work and at night she sleeps I mean  the time is not far when she  would be so distant that you won't matter to her

This talk made him uncomfortable as well hurt kukki is the only family in his life  the  ONLY person who loves him and the thought of even losing  her pierced his heart 

Flashback ends 

Prerna was watching cartoons with kukki when kukki just fell asleep ..she was happy she felt home ..she started developing some feeling's for  her husband lately  and already loved her daughter to the core of her heart  ..she was just waiting for the moment  she confesses her feelings to him

Rishabh entered the house to find a lot of new toys scattered on the floor and after passing the hurdles, he confused reach to kukki's room to find her asleep in Her arms again................He hate it.......Its getting over day by day as kukki is getting more frank with her and to him.................She is taking awayanother relation of his from him

Prerna  was watching little tv that she put on Mute and was patting kukki back to back.....................she was snuggling on to her waist and keep shifting.......She was silently watching Cartoon Network 

Rishabh hated to accept that he was amazed seeing her watching cartoons like a child and was smiling silently seeing Jerry playing pranks on Tom and Tom getting hyper but the fact again was there which made him come to reality.....................Uhh, kukki is getting close to her

Prerna  lift up her eyes on feeling someone staring at her and found rishabh .............Not staring but glaring at her........She backed off seeing the anger in his eyes and carefully parted  kukki from herself and put him on bed................placing pillows beside him and turn to rishabh 

he turn to prerna  who was silently closing the door behind and turn to him

"See prerna  I am thankful to you that you looked after My daughter for a day" He emphysis on My daughter as he continued.............prerna  felt a lump in her throat for a moment

"But I am back now................and i can look after her from now on's...........If you want you can go back" His tone was harsh but he was trying his best to make it look normal

"Mr bajaj " she felt a hurt and a stinging feeling is her heart why was he treating her like an outcast 

"What!"he said calmly but anger evident in his voice

"Have you had your dinner?" How come she be so nice to her when he brutally insulted her a few moments ago why is she so caring...like an angel no wonder kukki will choose her anyone would he would !

He just closed his eyes and  walked towards his study after giving her reply "it doesn't concerns you !"

This angered prerna now she followed him in his study to give him a little piece of mind 

Nice

Continue Soon 👏

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ooh nice, can't wait to read more.

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Continue soon...

Nice work 👏🤗

Bajaj is jealous of prena because she will tak cookie from him...pre started liking bajaj...👍🏼

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I

N

T

E

R

E

S

T

I

N

G

!

Surbhi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow very interesting hai story plzz update next part soon

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Interesting. Bajaj jeolous seeing the bond between Kukki and Prerna. Let's see how she would manage this situation now. Please update soon.

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's very interesting.. can't wait to read next

Crazyksglover thumbnail

Last part

"Mr bajaj..mr bajaj stop... Iam talking to you mr bajaj !!...mr bajaj!"she kept repeating while following him .

She didn't let him close the door on her face and forcefully got in .anger was spitting from her eyes .

She held his collar furiously shaking him and pulling him towards her "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS HAVE I DONE ANYTHING !!!OR YOU FINALLY SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLOR'S HUH! !!YOU ARE MEAN,SELFISH...A BAD PERSON!"

he snapped back while releasing her hand from his collar and now  holding her furiously on shoulder's "NO NO! STOP STOP ...IAM TIRED !!!!NO IAM TIRED OF BEING THE BAD GUY !!!"he started shaking a little bit tears filled in his popped out eyes 

"I HATE CRYING NO I WASN'T GONNA CRY EVER I PROMISED NO !! I PROMISED MY MOTHER I WASN'T GONNA GET THIS TORN ...BUT IAM TIRED ..I FEEL SICK ...DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW IT FEELS KNOWING EVERYONE HATES YOU!THEY WISHES YOUR DEATH EVERY SECOND ..EVEN YOUR FAMILY SO THEY CAN HAVE YOUR MONEY AFTERWARDS AND YOU BASICALLY KNOWING THAT!!YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE SNUBBED AND ALONE ALWAYS ..HE IS THE BAD GUY ..HE DOESN'T HAVE A HEART HE DOESN'T DESERVE A FAMILY !DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS FALLING IN LOVE WITH A PERSON KNOWING IT'S IMPOSSIBLE SHE WILL LOVE YOU BACK ..THE ONLY PERSON WHO TREATS YOU NICE..AS IF IAM A HUMAN TOO...I HAVE FEELING'S TOO!!BUT NO ONE CAN BE THIS NICE UNLESS YOU WANT MY DAUGHTER ..YOUR GONNA STEAL THE ONLY PERSON WHO LOVES ME !"he was crying bitterly pain clearly visible in his eyes but more than pain there was fear of being alone again

Prerna didn't knew when her eyes welled up too "I.....i.... I won't leave you ...you are as important to me as kukki is"

Rishabh  took some steps back"no !no this can't be ..you are in love with that basu guy !...that good man right that angel "he said mockingly 

Prerna took step's forward  "no no I promise  everything changed ..and iam so sorry for earlier believe me you are not a bad guy people are just confused ..you are the sweetest person I have ever known"

"Stop it prerna I know"she hushed him by pulling him harshly and locking her lips with his he was shocked but affected as he didn't responded but held her gently

She kissed him  furiously throwing all her frustration in that kissed...boy his lips were soft and huge  she wanted all of it in her mouth she tried to slip her tongue in  his mouth but he pulled back 

"Pr...prerna "his chest was pumping up and down ..his hair messed up ..lips were wet "prerna are you drunk or hallucinating someone ! You just kissed me!!"

"I know mr bajaj I was there when it happened"she said sarcastically getting her breath back to normal and blush deep on her cheeks ..

She held his cheeks with her hand and got closer moving towards his lips again ..but he pulled out "prerna ..!!!we were talking and what are you actually doing!!"he said shocked

She got really pissed this time"what's wrong with it I love you ..you just said you love me ..we are married instead of you kissing me iam kissing you even though you literally shouted at me moments ago ..you won't let me kiss you properly  and and " she bit her tongue finally realizing what was she saying  in a fit of fury 

He was shocked at her confession ..his heart skipped several beats he was finally gonna get a loving family after his abusive childhood and torturous  past ..his Angel has came 

He quickly pulled her and kissed her the way she wanted ..after like a minute he pulled out keeping his forehead on hers !

"Never leave me prerna"

"I won't!"

After like a while  ,cuddling into each other she spoke while placing her head on his chest 

"Can I share something?"she said completely red blushing and looking embarrassed

"Yeah sure!"he replied

"Don't look at me look that way so I can share please !"

"Ok"he said smiling a little bit and looking the opposite way

"Kukki...kukki ...kukki wants a friend ! You know a brother"

Rishabh got the idea ..and smiled widely but thought to tease her a bit

"Yeah but I don't wanna have that kinda relation with menika again sooo"

She jerked up from his chest wide eyes"OMG RISHABH NO!NO I wasn't talking about that churail ..listen to me you aren't gonna have babies other than anyone but me   ..you are my man only I can be that intimate with you!"she glared at him

He laughed fully at her outburst and she got embarrassed again and said "as long as you promise iam gonna be your first baby and keep loving me "

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Aw that was super cute ❤️