Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

wow you were FF writer.i love reading FFs

Not a fan fiction writer but a silent reader back then. I used to homour my friends on serial forums by writing something romantically stupid relating to the episode of that day on their request. 

But I did write 3 fan fictions on fanfiction.net on Naruto (anime) . Each hardly have 3 chapters in them. I usually run out of ideas and it's imperative to insert romantic scenes if you are not creative and click bait the poor readers with doki doki stuff. ðŸ¤£

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 4 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Arey Bhai ka toh change ho gaya na? Pehle woh Reshma ke saath tha. Abhi kya kwan mein aa gaya? Or maybe he is a part of DPs other PR team that's not Kwan?

You asked PR. PR abhi tak change nahin hua... Manager change hua hai. PR abhi tak Prabhat Choudhary hi hai.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

The mod, whom I like . ðŸ˜† 

Who wouldn't like minions ?

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 4 years ago
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zoinks

You asked PR. PR abhi tak change nahin hua... Manager change hua hai. PR abhi tak Prabhat Choudhary hi hai.

Bhai and DP ka ek hi PR hai ðŸ˜²

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shreya(I think yahi naam hai). Apni mod. Pichhle se pichhle saal BB forum ki bhi thi. 

I miss krystel mod.😒

GumGum thumbnail

Media should decide first with whom they want to link KL up.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5122043

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishh007

I miss krystel mod.😒

Kyun? Kaka ki fan thi kya?

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Bhai and DP ka ek hi PR hai ðŸ˜²

90% A-listers are with that SpicePR.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

[QUOTE=9SakthLaunda4]

Not a fan fiction writer but a silent reader back then. I used to homour my friends on serial forums by writing something romantically stupid relating to the episode of that day on their request. 

But I did write 3 fan fictions on fanfiction.net on Naruto (anime) . Each hardly have 3 chapters in them. I usually run out of ideas and it's imperative to insert romantic scenes if you are not creative and click bait the poor readers with doki doki stuff. ðŸ¤£

[/QUOTE]😆