An Episodic Review of 25th Episode of Vidya (11th October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all๐Ÿ˜Š

I am back with my Episodic review for 25th episode(11th October) of Vidya. 

โ€ข The Episode starts with Nanku thinking about how vidya testified against vivek, in his room.  Jagat comes .

Nanku says , he didnt even misbehave with vidya but she took his goodness as his weakness. She has helped prem who was his enemy. By doing this she hurt my pride and she didn't even thought of hers , by telling she was with prem that time, she will be defamed by villagers too.. Now that she has hurt his pride, she will hurt hers and punish her for the betrayal she did.

Vidya is coming towards home and she was kidnapped by Nanku's men.

She was taken to Nanku with head covered, when removed the cloth, she was shocked to see Nanku. He comes near her and she was panicked.

He tells, he tried to be good with her but she made him to do this. By joining hands with that undeserving Prem, you had insulted me. I dont share mine with anyone, not even friends and you choose to be on his side, who is my biggest enemy. 

Omg he is scariest and poor vidya  , all panicked , frightened with fears and palpitations. Nanku reminded me of KN with his antics , actor aced and Meera, how can I describe about this girl's excellency. just by expressions and body language she conveys all๐Ÿ‘

Dharma and bablu shown drinking and talking about how vidya was wrong to do that & inviting enmity with Nanku , bcoz they have got money from him too and things happened , bablu tells they are just sandwiched between Vivek, Nanku and avatar. Dharma says, let vidya come home, I will see to it today,wont leave her. 

Already she is facing a turmoil and coming back home, what these two fellows are upto, dont know.

Vidya asks to let her go but Nanku stops with hand and tells in hero style action that i was trying to behave lovingly with you calling vidyaji, but you made me act as villain. And you know what, Ravan kidnapped sita bcoz laxman cut surpanaka nose, And now prem has touched his sister and now he will...saying this he lend his hand to touch her..

vivek comes , holds it and stop him from touching her, Jagat asked goons to take care of him..they hold him and he relieves himself from it making nanku slip beside to be hold by jagat and lend his hand to vidya saying he fulfill his promise by anymeans, sorry for coming late,she holds it, nanku watches it,  then he beats all goons by taking care of her too.seeing this jagat calls SP.

Vivek arrived and now all will be sorted and he have a swag of his own which is so cool always. the way he said, he keeps his promises, until he is there no one can harm her and no one can make him vanish.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ฅ

Then he asks Vidya to slap Nanku singh, telling the fear in your eyes is giving the strength for person like Nanku to behave so. you have killed your fear today, slap him.

he takes her to Nanku singh and Nanku singh was like do you know who I am, vivek tells you are Today's Ravan and I knew how to burn you.

vivek ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Police arrives there, hold prem by collar, vidya was worried, he asks SP to take it, SP doesnt, then he tells in english in commanding tone to leave his collar, SP leaves, prem tells wearing this uniform you neglect duty and take nanku's orders, SP was like, will you teach me how to do my duty, Prem tells Yes and will make you do it, bcoz he is Vivek Vardhan singh, DM of devgarh.

SP threatened and all police men salutes vivek, vivek asks  them to step back. they do.

Finally Vivek vardhan singh identity revealed to all. now its more exciting. He as usual rocked this one. the way they saluted and step bck, nanku and jagat face was worth watching ๐Ÿ˜  

Nanku remembers all his encounters with vivek. then again vivek takes vidya to Nanku and asks her to slap him.  he tells her to break the pride of Nanku singh and teach all those like him a lesson that women arent weak, they can take the avtar of Kali, who is the symbol of power,women tolerates all these things due to traditions and society pressures , thats a blunder and you need to break the hands that tries to lay on you and one way to rectify is destroy the thinking of such men at first itself , he asks to slap her, Nanku looks on and smiles, vidya is still worried.

Vivek's dialogues and the way he says it, too good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Nanku calls him DM saab and tells I thought when you come , we will have a good relation between us but you loved drama, ok we will talk about it later, what do you think that vidya will slap me, with your long speech , the kali inside her will wake up, jagat laughs. Nanku says, if i just stare in her eyes, she will be totally terrified.

He is mean, scary and what not, one had to burn his ego today and vivek is right about that.

Vivek tells vidya, its this fear of yours which gives such men strength, just see what he thinks about you, slap him and break his ego, show him you arent weak.

Again he speaks cent percent right.๐Ÿ‘

Nanku tells he had given her family 15000 and promised to give that every month, knowing this vidya shocked, tears flow down. Nanku tells, her whole family bows down infront of me. what will she do. what status she have. she will also bow down to me. And I get whatever I want. whomever I eye, they will be mine, Vidya slaps Nanku .

poor vidya, came to know, her family has taken money from nanku too after knowing what intentions he has for her. she was feared and holding herself but that final statement of, will make you mine, made her not to take anymore and gave the straight strong slap which was long due. Strong slap and loved it๐Ÿ˜Š

Nanku and jagat shocked.

Vivek tells Nanku that,  you  remember this slap for all your life, its the slap to all people like you,  Change the thought about women, And next time never try to eye or harm vidya, I am with her to protect. He asks Vidya to come by holding her hand and taking her out.Vidya looks at Vivek. Nanku was angered.

The support he gave her, and the way he hold her and take her out gave me goosebumps.

Friday Epi was ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ And the slap was ๐Ÿ”ฅ. All the three actors aced their part. Her eyes ,way it emoted and body language๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ , expressions and the intense in eyes when&after slapped๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘, His(Vivek) dialogues giving the much needed goosebumps feel๐Ÿ‘ and Nanku's stares ,actions to the T making us have the right amount of anger and disgust, the epi  was totally bang on.

Precap:

Avtaar asks ,what happened now, Dharma was worried and tells vidya went to school to reveal her truth to vivek. vidya shown infront of school gate and she thinks she will not cheat the kids and will tell truth to vivek.

P.S. will soon post the friday episode caps on this thread

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Friday Epi caps:)

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago