What is with Neelam ???

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Since last few episodes I have noticed the way she looks at Madhav. Is she going to fall in love with him or what ??? And the way she jumped today to bring the Sharmas to the outhouse and her behaviour are looking like signs tht she might actually fall in love with him.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Neelam fell for Madhav,,, Madhav fell for Saltanat,,, Saltanat going to get possessed by Madhav's ex wife...

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good looking unattached Banda hai. Chance maarne mein kya jaata hai 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Neelam fell for Madhav,,, Madhav fell for Saltanat,,, Saltanat going to get possessed by Madhav's ex wife...

🤣🤣 Oh my gosh....this is hilarious. But frankly I never thought Madhav would fall this quick for Saltu 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good taste in men..  I would say.. knows supreme from the rest

eshasrk thumbnail

Hopefully we dont get another kainaat in the making in the form of Neelam. Another annoying character we will hv to deal with as if Madhav and Sultanat dont hv enough trouble already. And fans who want to get rid of a possible SaDhav pairing are despo for Madhav / Neelam pairing now .

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Hopefully we dont get another kainaat in the making in the form of Neelam. Another annoying character we will hv to deal with as if Madhav and Sultanat dont hv enough trouble already. And fans who want to get rid of a possible SaDhav pairing are despo for Madhav / Neelam pairing now .

Yeah no more third wheel fourth wheel,,, am sure now Saltanat going to possessed by Madhav's ex wife and there will be lot of misunderstandings.. again it will take a decade of this to be cleared out again....