Missing Girl!

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Last week tou BB ke ghar mein har jagah Shefali Shefali tha but this week she was shown very less. We saw her a little during the Shehnaz-Paras argument and Sid Dey se weird romance/friendship angle otherwise she was barely active ðŸ¤“

That means last week she was this hyper only due to nominations..😆  

I don't know why I thought she would be a very visible contestant this season but guess not ðŸ¤ª

Maybe next week, we will see more of her ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now bb has to do manipulations and put her in nominations anyhow ðŸ˜†

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

the thing is she takes unnecessary ke pange ..this week nobody gave her that ..also she looks ditto like alia bhatt which is distracting.. (i mean in that green lehenga -she looked exactly like aliaa from bkd) im surprised people compare her to parineeti but not aliaa.. also her gross love angle with dey after admitting that she already have someone outside..i mean okay her game i guess but dey ?? DEY ?

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

the thing is she takes unnecessary ke pange ..this week nobody gave her that ..also she looks ditto like alia bhatt which is distracting.. (i mean in that green lehenga -she looked exactly like aliaa from bkd) im surprised people compare her to parineeti but not aliaa.. also her gross love angle with dey after admitting that she already have someone outside..i mean okay her game i guess but dey ?? DEY ?

I do feel she was more active cus of nominations too but not everything was unnecessary, Paras one Yh I felt maybe but then again she was genuinely crying so dunnu. 

But Sid S wala fight was real, she was really not having his attitude. And this week likes of Rashmi Koena fought with Sid S too for the same thing. Also, she had a lot to do in the task last week whereas this week her matka broke first and couldn’t do much.

I hope she becomes active more cus last week was fun to watch lol