Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

If we talk about Kasauti Zindagii kay, the show is registering excellent TRP, Kasauti Zindagii Kay’s TRP this week was 1.6, which is pretty great.

😆😆😆😆

Kaun hain be hain PR ?? Kiska hain ??

Mata ?? 🤣hina ka fosho nahin ...... shiw is not doing well post Hina’s exit  pakka aata 🤣

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

http://www.filmymasalanow.in/whats-cooking-between-parth-samthaan-and-hina-khan/

Ignore everything else n focus on the trp part...🤔 Are they delusional or 1.6 is actually good!??

It seems they are trolling Ekta maiyaa..

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I’m waiting for this moment  😆.... 

I want Pre to witness his real face .... that he keeps hidden n try showing all calm n composed... 

he has a very dark cruel n cynical mind ..... she needs to see this reality....

Waise I don’t think she has yet got to Bajju’s real face n just pretending....

I want him to attack Anurag on face just the way Anurag does ... no peeche se vaar... then see the Rudra roop Pre takes 😆

@Bold he knows if he attacks on face, Pre will not leave him , he won't do that. Even after him planning attack himself and blaming Anurag and making Pre believe it, she is still there in front of him supporting Anurag saying his intentions aren't wrong and she still and forever love Anurag only. So at this point Bajaj will be careful won't take any step that will cost him but Pre is capable of breaking it with her Anurag jaap but I don't see it's that easy😆

PaHi were so Awkward back then ..... that Hina was not even touching his face properly....🤣

But this dance seq will ALWAYS REMAIN BEST OF   KZK ..... next will be Maahi 

Look at the Innocence here ..... Kiddos.... all drunk in First Love and being happy and bliss in eo presence ...

The Body Language of Parica here ..... OMG ... kyaa innocent sexy body lang hain .... Waahhh 

priya185 thumbnail

Read this online about ace of space2

Erica Fernandes told Krissann to give her the ring back that Krissann 's ex gave. Krissann’s ex & Erica are good friends &small argument of Salman & Erica. Krissann gave attitude to Erica afterwards  

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I’m waiting for this moment  😆.... 

I want Pre to witness his real face .... that he keeps hidden n try showing all calm n composed... 

he has a very dark cruel n cynical mind ..... she needs to see this reality....

Waise I don’t think she has yet got to Bajju’s real face n just pretending....

I want him to attack Anurag on face just the way Anurag does ... no peeche se vaar... then see the Rudra roop Pre takes 😆

Kali ka roop😂

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mata ?? 🤣hina ka fosho nahin ...... shiw is not doing well post Hina’s exit  pakka aata 🤣

Looks like Mata’s way of showing all iz well 😂

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3e5UXWBKlR/?igshid=js7zy7vuyw2s

I want these two soulmate’s to irritate the hell out of Bajaj 🤣

Look at his face 🤣

Also notice his expressions..... he is loosing it and if Pre continues this Jaap ..... He for sure gonna show his real face .... the Psychotic Bajaj who can harm ppl if things don’t go his way .... 

karan was darn good in this bit ....

This was so good. I cant get over his "mujhe is information ki zarurat nahi hai" smiley37🤣

I am sure one more time if pre gives him with this intensity he wont be able to hold it. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

PaHi were so Awkward back then ..... that Hina was not even touching his face properly....🤣

But this dance seq will ALWAYS REMAIN BEST OF   KZK ..... next will be Maahi 

Look at the Innocence here ..... Kiddos.... all drunk in First Love and being happy and bliss in eo presence ...

The Body Language of Parica here ..... OMG ... kyaa innocent sexy body lang hain .... Waahhh 

@This!!

They actually showed how you glow and feel in your first love

And Eri looked so graceful and gorgeous in this white suit, give her something like this. Simple things suits her best.

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

inko link ups likhne me to koi aafat nhi aati...yahan sach likhne me kyun jaan jati hai..