Week 40 Bahu Begum trp's 0.8

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

😳 I didnt expect this. I mean everything is fine now right? Azaan and Shayra are together. There is no annoying Noor who wants to break their relationship. Something went wrong 🤔

https://twitter.com/Tripti567/status/1182543822003163136?s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aayatakther thumbnail
Yeh kaise hogya??😑😑 Noor posetive bhi hogya sab fans toh yeh cahati thi atlest Noor posetive ho jaye.Azaan Shayra ki beach sab thik ho jaye phir bhi itna low trp? May he is gathiya dadi ki wajese hua😠😠 Jab se ayi hai only negative hi dika rahi hai
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Last week was all about N's 'guilt' and Dadi's entry... The writers suddenly 'fixing' Noor with no redemption arc did not work, as well as making Gazala Dadi completely evil.  ShaZaan were shown very less too...

The previous TRP was good or at the very least improving.  ShaZaan were shown as strong individuals and together.  Azaan is smart and he should be suspicious of GD .  Perhaps conflicts started by GD can bring back some old questions/secrets/half truths, not addressed by the sudden change in the track. Khalid has to return for this to happen...

Writers should focus on ShaZaan and RB's past now...They need to move the story forward and stop appeasing one section of the audience.  Instead, they should write better dialogue and screenplay...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are re re re re

Ye kya ho gaya? Positive Noor aur interesting Noor to bumper trp lane wali thi Pura bhar bhar ke Noor scene diye the na Shazaan fans ne bola tha ki nahi dekhenge agar Noor ko dikhaoge to kitne logo ne Noor ke positive hone ke bad show chhod diya

Lekin ha Shazaan ko boring bolne wale ab bhi Shazaan ko blame karenge aur last week jab trp ayi thi to uchal rahe the 🤣 Maine bataya tha ki positive Noor wali trp dekhte hai, dekh liya?

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Last week was all about N's 'guilt' and Dadi's entry... The writers suddenly 'fixing' Noor with no redemption arc did not work, as well as making Gazala Dadi completely evil.  ShaZaan were shown very less too...

Everything was fine the previous week ShaZaan were shown as strong individuals and together.  Azaan is smart and he should be suspicious of GD .  Perhaps conflicts started by GD can bring back some old questions/secrets/half truths, not addressed by the sudden change in the track. Khalid has to return for this to happen...

Writers should focus on ShaZaan and RB's past now...They need to move the story forward and stop appeasing one section of the audience.  Instead, they should write better dialogue and screenplay...

Wo Pura week nahi dekha tha ham logo ne tv par Nora aur baki logo ne to show hi chhod diya tha. Ye samiksha fans to bahut khush the ki ab dekhna trp badhegi

Shazaan birthday week me increase hua, fir Shayra par attack hua tha to increase hua lekin in logo ne dhoka diya aur Noor dikhate the episode me, ek Shazaan scene nahi ata hai, ab dekho interesting Noor ne kya trp di hai

aayatakther thumbnail
Dadi ki ki baad toh shazaan scene par fulstop laga diya.Jaldi sedivorced dekar Noor ke liye koi new ladka le ata aur Shazaan ki sath uski scene kaam kar deta toh trp low bhi nahi hota.Lakin wohi dika rahi hai all time Shazaan ki sath Noor scene aur dadi ki toh Noor fav ban gayi.Jab deko usko hi bali ka bakra banake usko highlight karke Shazaan jko alag karne ki try kar raha hai.In sab ki beach only Dadi aur Noor ko hi highlight kar rahe hai aur Azaan Shayra ki character toh side character bana diya.I wish next week trp aur bhi low ho.Taki noor fans bhi deke Shazaan ko side karke Noor aur dadi ko highlight karke trp kya le ati hai.I m sure they will bblame Shazaan and will say boring Shazaan ki wajese hua.Jab ki woh log bhi jaante hai actually trp low kisko highlight karke wajese hua.They are not even Aznoor fans agar hoti toh har jagah request karti Azaan Noor ki lovestory dikane ke liye.But no as Noor fans woh log show ki lead hero Azaan ki sath dekna cahati hai bas.Otherwise kal agar new ladka aya na tab bolenge yehi hai lead hero ahow ki😂😂
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The writers need to present a stronger role for Azaan, ShaZaan and RB/Bahu Begum.  N and the other characters can fit to their narrative.

The dynamics between the three leads should be presented realistically... People forgive, but no one can forget so easily and relations/interactions change after such experiences...

I could write more but the basic problem is poor writing and obsession with one character...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Not a surprise I guess. Last week's episodes were incredibly boring. CVs brought it to a high and then let it off to spiral downwards with a screenplay that made no sense. That promo was another put off. I am yet to catch up on episodes since mid last week, neither do I have the will to.  I feel bad for the team though. I don't see much of a future for the show. Also, I do hope that all these actors learn a thing or two about scripts from this mistake. 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry why are you so obsessed with Noor fans? Read again and again mentions of 'Noor fans said this, Noor fans said that, Noor fans....bla bla bla'?!? Whats about your own opinions and why you come always with shit of Noor fans? Its boring to read same words. So pls my request especially to new members here: stop it! And write your own opinion not what you read on instagram ASAP! If you have issues with this fandom go and write it on instagram and dont bring this crap here! Cause I dont give a shit whats going on on ig 😤.

NoraSM thumbnail

Most expected TRP, most of us were disappointed with the way they decided to play with Shaira, Azaan and Razia's characters to fit Noor in the story. There should have been some punishment for Noor, anything would have sufficed but she went from crazy bi*ch to a 5 years old toddler who is crazy but innocent. 

The annoying Noor is very much a part of Shazaan's relationship, the reason why episodes have been intolerable for most part