Real sultanat returns!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~9.10.19  Real Saltanat returns!

Good triumphs over evil! Fanfare! Saltanat meets the person she once was. Zaroon shuns aside fake Saltanat  andembraces the real Saltanat , the  Sufiyana love of his life. Those who were meant to be yoked  eternally, instead suffered temporary  separation  only to be hurled back together. They had to come together. Vows had to be honoured and upheld. So here, I watch Saltanat’s slipping hand heading towards her death yet again. But as expected her husband uses his prerogative and actually saves his wife. This time till eternity ,but that only time  can tell?

Whereas, Kainat revived Saltanat’s memory. Zaroon rather dramatically reverses the process of  her death into literally a new life.Madhav too could have rushed to save her life, but that would  be out of place .

Saltanat was one  person who valued life in all forms. Not even a fly would be harmed by her hand. Yet admirable was the manner in which she brings about the death of her twin sister Kainat. Resolutely she  was not going to be influenced by blood bonds, kinship, or  family ties. In her mind and through the weapon she uses, Saltanat  choses the morally correct  path and strikes down the evil demonic  force Kainat. Does evil Kainat smear Saltanat’s hands with blood too? In Saltanat’s mind, as her character too shows, that she always takes a stand  for the right thing. Thus finishing off Kainat at this moment in time is imperative!

Even if momentarily Saltanat’s body and soul seem influenced by the sheer incredible bliss of  recognizing her husband Zaroon. Kainat’s insane appetite   for causing harm to innocent souls in her final moment. Kainat again   renders Saltanat Zaroon's close embrace to come apart!  

Krish’s cry of terror! and Kainat’s  finger on the remote control,turns  Saltanat into  one female warrior who charges towards Kaina tto smite her  down forever . A fate that the evil one deserves. To  perish ! at the hand of righteousness. Zaroon senses  it though, with some subtle displeasure, that his Sufiyana love tore apart from his warm embrace to save Krish’s life and strike Kainat down. To  Zaroon, a weird  notion crosses his mind, it seems  for   Saltanat , Krish’s safety and  his life! magnifies,  ten time more itself, than all the wrongs put together that Saltanat suffered at the hands of Kainat. Does staying away from Saltanat all this time,  now  makes him insecure ever  than before?  Or does he consider Krish to be a strong connective link between Saltanat and Krish’s father  Madhav?

Appears, Sneha ’s vindictive  malicious gossip about Saltanat  seems to have   lodged   well in Zaroon’s mind. It’s a pity that Zaroon feels like so. As what of  his personal fondness for Krish? Besides who wouldn’t sprint to get  a child out of a hazardous situation.  I suspect ,the cvs plan to explore  one jealous husband  track.  if I was Zaroon  I’d stop reading meaning into baseless  things and work on making a fresh start  with the real, right, Saltanat  this time.

In fact  it  is not Saltanat’s spur of the moment action? But if it was, then it  all  comes at the right time. As  given half achance, Kainat would have continued to live and cause more damage, as wickedness will remain in her. It never seemed more right, that Saltanat in her senses is the one to kill Kainat. For Zainab, Zaroon both failed to finish  Kainat  off! as their emotions got in the way!

Long had her family endured Kainat’s atrocities. In fact the final punishment Saltanat gives Kainat ,  before her final hours is  her and Zaroon’s  embrace! That which typifies, that come what may,   their Sufiyana love connects them  back again.

The heavy hand of the law had to be brought in at the hilltop. To reiterate that Kainat was a renegade criminal and the law would have finally caught up with her. She would be given the punishment she deserved.. a death sentence, For me its hard to believe that evil has stamped out

Krish’s safe return from the bordering  foliage is a moving scene between father and son.  The horror that the adults expect to get, turns out to be nothing short of a miracle performed by the deities in heaven. Krish stands as the message of hope, that fear not  evil! for its end comes  eventually ! That  Truth defeats falsehood,  as Krish’r adiant smile shows. Suddenly tears of sorrow turn to tears of joy in the eyes of   the surviving adults, Saltanat, Zaroon, and  Madhav!

The beloved daughter of the Shah family returns home as an answer to fervent prayers. According to world‘s sacred scriptures!Virtue overpowers vice. Thus  only Zainab’s righteous daughter Saltanat, returns home and her wicked daughter Kainat’s death is seen as  the removal of a curse from both families , Sharmas and Shah’s  The  family reunion was emotional as expected. Personally I was pleased to see Neelam, Humza and Dadi! I waited for Zainab to give herself! up  for abetting and colluding Sakshi and Naveed 's ’smurder. With her favourite daughter.  I actually admire Zainab for her  honest confession that seeing Saltanat might weaken her resolve to give herself up..

It’s interesting to see how traumas caused to dear ones, can soften peoples the hardened hearts. Liked, how Sneha confesses that she misjudged her brother. Jugal too for once, gives her positive advice. How best to appease Madhav, by forgiving their dead sister Sakshi. Although Sneha’s forgiving mindset does not last for long, when she learns  Madhav and Krish instead of coming home end up at Shah Manzil. Do I assume that Krish and Madhav will be frequent visitors at Shah Manzil? Why so? To create misunderstandings  between Saltanat and Zaroon?

Going by the precap: Zaroon ‘s old bonding with  Neelam strikes up like backi  n day. He needs her to share his fears about Saltanat’s  possible reluctance at forgiving him. Especially  at his blunder of stabbing  her incident. Neelam tells him straight! he   should  have known better! I nearly cracked up! 10.10.19Hamlet53.

thanks Irshita and esha for your feedback.. me have a stinking cold, so spluttering and sneezing all day,,    love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Enjoyed the episode. They disposed off of Kainat early in the episode, which was just perfect. 

Zaroon was bummed with Sultanat going to Krish, without even glancing at him and then hugging him for a long while. Can't blame him though. In that shot, where she is hugging Krish and Madhav stands up and hovers over them, they look like a family and Zaroon an outsider. It would be hard for anyone not to think about Sneha's poisonous words. The only ironic part was that he couldn't keep the words out even after Sultanat's wholehearted hug to him as her memory returns fully. 

Sutlanat's reunion with her family was very heartwarming. Finally the Ghazi family is back. I can't recall if Neelam overacted so much even before but it was nice to see her😊. Zaroon-Neelam scene was nice but I wasn't sure if the Zaroon was covering for his own doubts regarding Sultanat or he was really worried about Sultanat forgiving him.

When Krish asks her to come back home, the family expressions were a little odd. It almost felt like that there were unasked questions about her relationship with Madhav and Krish. Given the family's internal conflict and Zaroon's doubts, Sultanat is in for some tough times. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally  posted by Irshita,

helloo mate, as always super to see you!!

Enjoyed the episode. They disposed off of Kainat early in the episode, which was just perfect. 

yes pinch me someone! the bad vixen is out... how can i be sure she's gone? watch the episode again??

Zaroon was bummed with Sultanat going to Krish, without even glancing at him and then hugging him for a long while. Can't blame him though. In that shot, where she is hugging Krish and Madhav stands up and hovers over them, they look like a family and Zaroon an outsider. It would be hard for anyone not to think about Sneha's poisonous words. The only ironic part was that he couldn't keep the words out even after Sultanat's wholehearted hug to him as her memory returns fully. 

yes .. zaroon was out in the cold.. the present moment in time means a lot to saltanat.. it was the worst period of her life  and this father and son gave her emotional refuge and support..

Sutlanat's reunion with her family was very heartwarming. Finally the Ghazi family is back. I can't recall if Neelam overacted so much even before but it was nice to see hersmiley1. Zaroon-Neelam scene was nice but I wasn't sure if the Zaroon was covering for his own doubts regarding Sultanat or he was really worried about Sultanat forgiving him.

Zaroon..  as yet wont talk about his doubts  it'll make him look like a bigger prat! 

When Krish asks her to come back home, the family expressions were a little odd. It almost felt like that there were unasked questions about her relationship with Madhav and Krish. Given the family's internal conflict and Zaroon's doubts, Sultanat is in for some tough times. 

I think you are right Irshita..  Saltanat is fast becoming another word  for troubles and misunderstndings ... thanks mate for continuing to read my work.. lets keep watching the show.. love hammie