Randhir's Failed Experiment On Ansh

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

It seems like with baby's help randhir is going to make a new experiment that might turn ansh into a human from haiwan again but i guess the experiment is going to fail and ansh will turn haiwan fully

even though jiya inject the negative solution on ansh,the goodness in him is still intact in him,even though he is angry at randhir and sometimes think of weird things of killing randhir but than his goodness overpower him and he ends up helping randhir even save a child...the jungle track and also from the kaal,he saved randhir furthermore he warns jiya to stay away from randhir and he will not kill him ...the goodness is still intact in him,randhir impulsive move to get back his friend might work upon a experiment to get his friend back but i guess it will be a failure and it will turn ansh into a complete haiwan

the experiment that randhir might conduct might reverse on him becos jiya's solution has spread through ansh and its not going to be an easy task for randhir to bring back ansh when the solution has spread in him

i don't think any experiment of randhir might work on ansh as jiya's solution is powerful thus he will have to find the most difficult way to bring back his friend

in b/w all this mess,ansh might conduct some crime and amrita will be doing her investigation that might lead her to ansh and randhir trying to save ansh from amrita

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

randhir needs to understand that no experiment will work on ansh till he himself doesn't get rid of the negative emotions in him...even more than jiya's solution,ansh negative emotions is taking him in control and the solution is just a bonus till ansh doesn't accept the fact that amrita loves randhir and he was always a friend to her and that randhir loves him more than his life,till ansh doesn't accept the reality and let go...nothing will work on ansh,the guy needs to learn rejection in love and life and its part and parcel of life,accept the reality and move on in life...love just happens and thats what happened b/w Ridhir,one can't force to love

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
wewantrahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree with your points