Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

I agree with you. It is never bad to be good and think about others and not to be selfish. Or else we would never have been taught to be so in our childhood. 

Exactly my point , I really don't care about who loves kuku or who find them relatable, but don't justify their doings atleast , mishti and abir also have flaws and  their ways gets irritable sometimes too like babysitting kuku but the thinking matters, they always wanna do good to everyone, always think good for everyone ,and kuku are downright selfish from start. 

If still want to justify them then go ahead but why to wrong MishBir to justify them, it's like Maine hw Nahi kiya to kya hua Isne bhi to nahi kiya, it doesn't make anyone right,  just increases fan wars. 

If they want to criticize mishtin, just criticizing her with separate post, so it will be their pov and we mishti abir and mishbir fans will not comment there from now 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Exactly my point , I really don't care about who loves kuku or who find them relatable, but don't justify their doings atleast , mishti and abir also have flaws and  their ways gets irritable sometimes too like babysitting kuku but the thinking matters, they always wanna do good to everyone, always think good for everyone ,and kuku are downright selfish from start. 

If still want to justify them then go ahead but why to wrong MishBir to justify them, it's like Maine hw Nahi kiya to kya hua Isne bhi to nahi kiya, it doesn't make anyone right,  just increases fan wars. 

If they want to criticize mishtin, just criticizing her with separate post, so it will be their pov and we mishti abir and mishbir fans will not comment there from now 

Yeah

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beguiling

Now that you have mentioned it, please allow me to add that that entire scene was a load of bs !! Abir did not have any concrete answers to any of BP's questions. He was mostly only answering in round about ways and BP was being extremely dense in falling for those half-baked answers. 

In reality, Abir did not have any answer to how he is going to deal with his brother and mother's dislike towards Mishti. It was also BP and family's right to know that their son-in-law to be has a knack for leaving the house and going away. How is this person then going to ensure that he will be with their daughter always? 

Also BP should have had the sense to not immediately say yes for the rishta when Mehul and Abir came to the house. He should have been persistent that they cannot go ahead with the alliance in Meenakshi's absence. Your DIL legit begged to not yes for the rishta and while it is understandable that they would not want to say no to someone like Abir for Mishti, he could have still showed some patience. As an eldest member of the family he simply failed to take into account the situation of both the daughters and went on to do what he thought was best for one of them.  

When BP asked who will he choose between mishti or kunal abir answered that kunal also asked him this question but he is sitting here, very clearly indicating that he can't choose between the two but will always stand by mishti 

When BP asked the same question to kunal that whom will be choose between kuhu and meenu, his answer  ............. yeah he was numb , abir answered for him too, he said meenu will never ask him to choose 

Anyways coming back to the scene that according to you is bs, when BP asked what about then, according to me the answer that abir gave was straight on point-  it's upto the two people in the relationship to decide how they have to go with It ! Quite strong and clear,  if kuki are having a strong relationship,  nothing can break it 

And lastly when BP asks does he love mishti, abir's answer was something every father will be happy to hear- main use itna pyaar dunga ki wog zid karna seekh jagegi !!

When BP asked the same question to kunal that he loves kuhu....that time also abir answered for him first and then kunal only said main sab sahi karne aaya hun after getting flashback of how mishti cancels the gordhana and meenu says mishti is responsible for all this -he loves kuhu was the question and answer he gives , sahi karne aaya hun? What sahi karne aaya hun?  His ego and revenge game !

Abir does have a tendency to leave the house when it gets difficult for him, but since mishti entered his life he is slowly controlling it , also when he runs away , he is just away physically,  mentally and emotionally he is always there with his family, if ever abir runs away again,  he will return home for mishti !

The last part I agree with you , but my reasons are different ... BP should have been patient or at least should ask nanu before doing this, nanu is the elder of the family from that side so !!

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

When BP asked who will he choose between mishti or kunal abir answered that kunal also asked him this question but he is sitting here, very clearly indicating that he can't choose between the two but will always stand by mishti 

When BP asked the same question to kunal that whom will be choose between kuhu and meenu, his answer  ............. yeah he was numb , abir answered for him too, he said meenu will never ask him to choose 

Anyways coming back to the scene that according to you is bs, when BP asked what about then, according to me the answer that abir gave was straight on point-  it's upto the two people in the relationship to decide how they have to go with It ! Quite strong and clear,  if kuki are having a strong relationship,  nothing can break it 

And lastly when BP asks does he love mishti, abir's answer was something every father will be happy to hear- main use itna pyaar dunga ki wog zid karna seekh jagegi !!

When BP asked the same question to kunal that he loves kuhu....that time also abir answered for him first and then kunal only said main sab sahi karne aaya hun after getting flashback of how mishti cancels the gordhana and meenu says mishti is responsible for all this -he loves kuhu was the question and answer he gives , sahi karne aaya hun? What sahi karne aaya hun?  His ego and revenge game !

Abir does have a tendency to leave the house when it gets difficult for him, but since mishti entered his life he is slowly controlling it , also when he runs away , he is just away physically,  mentally and emotionally he is always there with his family, if ever abir runs away again,  he will return home for mishti !

The last part I agree with you , but my reasons are different ... BP should have been patient or at least should ask nanu before doing this, nanu is the elder of the family from that side so !!

Bold - 👍🏼

Couldn't agree more 

NeerajaGirish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well, that is the problem. Ask Kunal question, Abir answers for him and the wise BP doesn’t tell Abir that I am asking Kunal and would want to hear from him. It is quite obvious that both BP and BM are biased towards Mishti, while Varsha is naturally inclined towards Kuhu. All the characters are flawed, some more and some less and they make the serial interesting 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeerajaGirish

Well, that is the problem. Ask Kunal question, Abir answers for him and the wise BP doesn’t tell Abir that I am asking Kunal and would want to hear from him. It is quite obvious that both BP and BM are biased towards Mishti, while Varsha is naturally inclined towards Kuhu. All the characters are flawed, some more and some less and they make the serial interesting 

Just the elder sibling things , they feel the younger ones need help 

Yeh baat alag hai ki abir does it bohot zyada...I don't like abir doing kunal's babysitting 😆 Hope the spoilers are true, the bro bond breaks, time for both of them to realise their own share of mistakes 

Bold- absolutely,  every character has something to add to the story  which makes it interesting to watch