Sriti-Shabir are srk-kajol of tv

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Or maybe even better than them. Jesus. Yesterday's scene... 😭😍😭πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🀩 Abhigya are special. πŸ”₯Sriti-Shabir jodi is special. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Watching ABhi and pragya scene on loop😍😍😍😍

Hope our dumb writers and channel realize this show is Abhigya show no one can run this show except them and throw all freeloader 

Jsofi195 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh Yeah😭 5years and counting,Still they are rocking together.The last two episodes were beyond awesome.Their every single moment of togetherness contains a lot of emotions,feelings.But one thing for sure writers failed miserably infront of TiSha.Whether it is fight or romance or nok-jhok or caring abhigya nailed that in every scenes.But writers should give some sensible reason for fight.They are misleading this show by butchering abhigya character.

Aishhu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

Or maybe even better than them. Jesus. Yesterday's scene... 😭😍😭πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🀩 Abhigya are special. πŸ”₯Sriti-Shabir jodi is special. 

HifiveπŸ™Œ , i feel Abhi pragya are more than SRK and KAJOL...because they wont keep coming daily on our screens , but abhigya does , Abhigya have done almost every kinda love & romance and crossed every phases of the life .. strangers , married couple, best friends , boss employee , lovers also as parents ( which i kinda dislike in them, even fa kiara too , *according to my POV* )

So i give more Brownie points to TiSha As AbhiGya than SRK - KAJOL😊

Krina_Patel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Truly they are..!!!😍😘

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

no double they are 

ruling since 5 years 

really proud to be abhigya fan 

love abhigya forever

SubagokulTisha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AbhiGya are ICONIC COUPLE OF ITV...No one can compete with them.. They are the best forever!!! 

DonAmiFathima thumbnail

If you ask me I will say they are incomparable there is none like them tisha😍

priyanka.1112 thumbnail

When it comes to TV couples Sriti and Shabir are one such pair that have given their heart and soul to their characters. Abhigya are lit cause Tisha makes it happen. they have a chemistry that is unexplainable. 

Kiranmayeem94 thumbnail

β™‘~Tu Itna Zaroori Kaise Hua~ β™‘

From a typical rich boy poor girl they became the typical husband & wife & they typically fell in love!This was cliche but it was beautiful 

They we're bold without being BOLD! THEY WERE SO FREAKING CUTE! #

I wish the makers understand what abhigya actually is! They are that gold which glitters very high no matter how far they are!

Just waiting fir exclusive abhigya filled kumkumbhagya πŸ˜πŸ˜—