AN OPEN LETTER TO THE MAKERS, CREATIVE AND EDITING TEAM OF YRHPK

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear makers,

To begin with Thank You for giving us Abir's Baba track. It was the most awaited track of the show and until now the execution is top notch. Baba's character is extremely intriguing right now and we are looking forward to see how it shapes out. 

Having said that I would also like to include that Kuhu's character is standing at a point where it is getting difficult to accept the sudden overflowing forced affection for her from the Rajvansh family. As viewers we know the lowest level she has stooped to (making Mishti fall from the human pyramid risking her life) so before anything else her redemption is the need of the hour. Without redemption and her truth coming out, the Abir-Kuhu scenes look forced and out of place. Specially when Kuhu changes her colours in split seconds. 

Also we feel that Kunal's unreasonable hate towards Mishti is getting too much now. Kunal's character has a lot of shades and its high time his redemption should begin now. 

Mehul's past revelation is keeping us on our toes so we are looking forward to it. Hopefully we will get to watch it soon. Another important factor is that editing has been quite an issue for the past few weeks and we have been requesting the team to work on it. The way important scenes are split and random scenes are added in between makes the viewers lose the flow and continuity. Time and again we have requested to not overlap MishBir and KuKu scenes. Please keep them separate. Kindly look after the screenplay too. For the past few weeks there has been lack of continuity between scenes wherein one scene finishes and the episode gets over. 

The excessive drama quotient and all the subordinate characters blaming Mishti for every little happenning that too for no reason is making the viewers feel repulsive towards the show. We would be highly obliged if you could kindly tone down the drama quotient a bit. 

I have said this before too and I am saying this again that if Jasmeet's only job is to plot against MishBir and belittle Mishti then she is seriously not needed as plenty other characters are already doing it. 

Lastly, the fandom hopes and wishes for few light hearted moments between Mishbir. It need not necessarily be romance. We completely understand Abir's state of mind at this moment and we just wish for few feel-good moments wherein Mishti would bring the lost smile back on his face and Abir would make her feel special like always. Having said that Thank You so much for the sky lantern scene (episode 146). It was aesthetic and truly touched our heart. We wish for more such moments between them where they are spared off the family drama for sometime.

We would be highly obliged if you could kindly look into the above points and make the necessary amendments. 

Thank You. 

Regards,

An ardent fan. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trigonometry290 thumbnail

This was very polite. That's how it must be when we talk to the makers. I was so tired of seeing bashers. Thank you so much! All of what you'd said was awesome and true.

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You have very nicely put your points across without targeting any characters but pointing out the tracks. Thanks much 

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trigonometry290

This was very polite. That's how it must be when we talk to the makers. I was so tired of seeing bashers. Thank you so much! All of what you'd said was awesome and true.

Thank You ๐Ÿ’™

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

You have very nicely put your points across without targeting any characters but pointing out the tracks. Thanks much 

Thank You ๐Ÿ’™

Chameliii thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I read this on twitter.

very sensible and on point

Soulmate27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

brickbats & kudos perfectly thought and worded๐Ÿ‘

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow. You addressed almost all the demands of the fandom and really liked your post