Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

CVs have closed all loops from the current storyline with Sakshi story out in open, Zainab's confession, etc. Kainaat is soon going to be dead or presumed dead for a little while before she returns. Only pending item is the memory. I thought it will be back after she is hit on the head, but that didn't happen.

she still saw only hazy/negative images. When does it return fully OR is it going to be only in bits and pieces for the time being?

I can see that her dedication to Krish will cause problems in her marriage with or without her memory as Zaroon already suspects her attachment to Madhav due to Sneha's barbs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

CVs have closed all loops from the current storyline with Sakshi story out in open, Zainab's confession, etc. Kainaat is soon going to be dead or presumed dead for a little while before she returns. Only pending item is the memory. I thought it will be back after she is hit on the head, but that didn't happen.

she still saw only hazy/negative images. When does it return fully OR is it going to be only in bits and pieces for the time being?

I can see that her dedication to Krish will cause problems in her marriage with or without her memory as Zaroon already suspects her attachment to Madhav due to Sneha's barbs.

Her memory will return tomorrow I guess, before or after she hit Kainaat I dont know. But most definitely it will be tomorrow. And I saw the Shah family shooting together, so that means Saltanat is going back to Shah Manzil with Zaroon. 

And I am almost sure that she will forgive Zaroon, becoz she will also kill someone to save others. And I feel that CVs made Saltanat kill Kainaat for 2 reasons ( I can be wrong so lets see ) 1) to justifiy that Zaroon also stabbed Saltanat to protect his family from the one he pressumed Kainaat so that the way leads to forgiveness and 2) keep the option open for Kainaat to return. Thats why she is not in jail. 

And as things stand now, we already know where this is heading : saroon reuniting. And I dont see why Saltanats dedication to Krish has to cause problems in her marriage, coz its not that Madhav is in love with her or vice versa.....they hv built some sort of friendship, so I think its ok if she keeps visiting Krish. Its not tht she is starting an affair with Madhav. She loves her husband.If Zaroon starts doubting Saltanat for this reason, he is the biggest idiot ever. And knowing Madhav, he will not cross the line either.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

They have dragged this memory recovery drama for too long with no visible pay-off. I don't see how today's scenes would have been any different if her memory had returned. Very annoying. 

Don't think they made Sultanat kill Kainaat not to justify Zaroon but to show the strength of Sultanat's character. She would have forgiven Zaroon anyway once her memory returns because she is well aware of the danger of Kainaat and her husband's fickle, impressionable brain. 

why hold a grudge when you choose to love and marry a guy like that?

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

They have dragged this memory recovery drama for too long with no visible pay-off. I don't see how today's scenes would have been any different if her memory had returned. Very annoying. 

Don't think they made Sultanat kill Kainaat not to justify Zaroon but to show the strength of Sultanat's character. She would have forgiven Zaroon anyway once her memory returns because she is well aware of the danger of Kainaat and her husband's fickle, impressionable brain. 

why hold a grudge when you choose to love and marry a guy like that?

@ bold : Cannot help, but to agree with you. She made a conscious choice by marrying him, so she knows best. Let's see what the new track has in store, coz the old track is basically good as over 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

@ Irshita and esha.. some interesting points in your comments

me taking story as it comes by.. after seeing today's episode.. I don't think I want Satanat's memory to  come back.. cannot I my right mind see her going back to Zaroon..   kainat needs to vanish in  a puff of snow..she's doing my head in!

love hammie

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

me taking story as it comes by.. after seeing today's episode.. I don't think I want Satanat's memory to  come back.. cannot I my right mind see her going back to Zaroon..   kainat needs to vanish in  a puff of snow..she's doing my head in!

love hammie

Dear believe it or not....no matter what we say or think: fact is: Saltanat is going back to Zaroon. So I hv decided to quit this show

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

love hammie

But to all our disappointment Saltanat regains her memory n remembers her Nikah to Zaroon n their love story n promises et all ...

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very irritating how she accceptsvhim