Poll

Anyone still Interested in reading Fanfics on here?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello,

For those who don't remember I am the author of "Saiyyan" and am working on a new Adiya FF. Are people still coming to this forum and are you interested in reading?

I was planning on posting the new fanfic only on watpad and i can post reminders here to read....or did you want me to post on here as well?

IF can be a little difficult when posting fanfics...so i want to know if enough people are on here to make it worth the effort to post on IF as well.

Let me know!

-JC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JCluvs srk

Hello,

For those who don't remember I am the author of "Saiyyan" and am working on a new Adiya FF. Are people still coming to this forum and are you interested in reading?

I was planning on posting the new fanfic only on watpad and i can post reminders here to read....or did you want me to post on here as well?

IF can be a little difficult when posting fanfics...so i want to know if enough people are on here to make it worth the effort to post on IF as well.

Let me know!

-JC

You can post it on wattpad dude there are a lot of AdiYa fans there!

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wattpad or not, I definitely want to read it! I read your FF Saiyyan a couple of weeks ago and fell in love. I reread it all the time! Check your inbox, PMed you the instant I finished reading it!